Author Topic: I am a bit Irrate right now  (Read 4757 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I am a bit Irrate right now
« on: December 02, 2007, 05:52:31 PM »
I happen to be Catholic and saw what was going on.  I love my faith and respect other peoples' faith try to do the same please?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: I am a bit Irrate right now
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 06:31:53 PM »
I'm sorry Masterwolf. For whatever it's worth, I did my best to stick up for you all, and I finally locked that thread. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 06:36:39 PM »
I know
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 06:53:30 PM »
Lisa...what did I miss?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 07:37:48 PM »
I really should have locked this thread sooner.  But here's the link:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=12715.msg135591#msg135591

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 07:40:21 PM »
master wolf, I hope I didn't say anything that might have offended you. If I did, I'm sorry.

actually...i didn't say anything bad I dont' think.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 07:41:56 PM »
No Dan you or Lisa didn't.  But people should be careful that some people can get offended and respect goes both ways

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 07:43:24 PM »
No Dan you or Lisa didn't.  But people should be careful that some people can get offended and respect goes both ways

certainly politeness is key...

I would like to add a question to this issue.  How do you feel about political correctness in moderation?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 07:43:54 PM »
master wolf, I hope I didn't say anything that might have offended you. If I did, I'm sorry.

Appologising before establishing whether you've actually done anything wrong!....................Very Jewish, Dr Dan. :D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 07:53:13 PM »
But people should be careful that some people can get offended and respect goes both ways

I agree.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 07:56:07 PM »
I know it's too late but I think any non-Muslim can be a righteous Gentile.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 08:08:15 PM »
I know it's too late but I think any non-Muslim can be a righteous Gentile.

Agreed. O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 08:09:54 PM »
Catholics are not strapping bombs on their children, we love our children, they are not chopping heads off and we are not forcing ourselves.  Do not compare Islamics to Catholics

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 08:15:39 PM »
Catholics are not strapping bombs on their children, we love our children, they are not chopping heads off and we are not forcing ourselves.  Do not compare Islamics to Catholics

Most Catholics are fine imo. My Dad is Irish Catholic. I'm Catholic and support Israel and the USA. Some are righteous, there's just a few that are anti-semetic, and nazis like the Croatian Catholics.

newman

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 08:22:08 PM »

Most Catholics are fine imo. My Dad is Irish Catholic. I'm Catholic and support Israel and the USA. Some are righteous, there's just a few that are anti-semetic, and nazis like the Croatian Catholics.
The problem is the Vatican, NOT ordinary catholics. An attack on church management is not an attack on the layety any more than an attack on Bush/Rice is an attack on ordinary Americans.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 08:23:04 PM »

They are not real Catholics, cause true Catholics are taught to love their fellow man and know that the teachings of Jerusalem is our salvation.  Nazis are not real they distorted everything.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2007, 08:24:27 PM »

They are not real Catholics, cause true Catholics are taught to love their fellow man and know that the teachings of Jerusalem is our salvation.  Nazis are not real they distorted everything.

That's right. O0 I also forget to point out that it's the Vatican as newman did.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2007, 08:32:10 PM »
I am quite sure that there are a lot of so called Jews that have distorted everything that Jews are to represent, same thing with some Catholics but you can't go after every Catholic for lets say something Croats have done.  They are monsters.   And as far as the Vatican goes I do not pay attention to the Vatican.  I follow my faith in my heart how I see fit.  Just as a careful to all.  If you going to slam all for the acts of a few is not right.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2007, 08:33:35 PM »

Appologising before establishing whether you've actually done anything wrong!....................Very Jewish, Dr Dan. :D

It's a preview of what Chaim will answer in this Monday's askJTF...but being polite and apologizing even for something that was not intentional can go a looooooooooooooooong way to pacify angry people...not saying that masterwolf is angry..but in general...

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2007, 08:33:54 PM »
I am quite sure that there are a lot of so called Jews that have distorted everything that Jews are to represent, same thing with some Catholics but you can't go after every Catholic for lets say something Croats have done.  They are monsters.   And as far as the Vatican goes I do not pay attention to the Vatican.  I follow my faith in my heart how I see fit.  Just as a careful to all.  If you going to slam all for the acts of a few is not right.

Do you follow the pope?and what he says ???

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2007, 08:35:21 PM »

The problem is the Vatican, NOT ordinary catholics. An attack on church management is not an attack on the layety any more than an attack on Bush/Rice is an attack on ordinary Americans.

I'll just say that there are somethings that the vatican says which is hurtful to us and israel...especially their stance on our Pals next door.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2007, 08:36:28 PM »

Do you follow the pope?and what he says ???

You are the one that started this didn't you.  How you expect to be unified if you are going to slander groups?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2007, 08:38:25 PM »

I'll just say that there are somethings that the vatican says which is hurtful to us and israel...especially their stance on our Pals next door.

The Pope has always been on the stance of being P.C. but human beings have minds of their own.  I love the Catholic faith but I do not follow what the Pope says on many things.  Do Jews follow everything some Rabbis say? Especially Rabbis who have gone against their own faith?  No of course not.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2007, 08:45:21 PM »

The Pope has always been on the stance of being P.C. but human beings have minds of their own.  I love the Catholic faith but I do not follow what the Pope says on many things.  Do Jews follow everything some Rabbis say? Especially Rabbis who have gone against their own faith?  No of course not.

My understanding is that according to Jewish tradition, especially observant Jews, they go with what their Rabbis say...the more liberal Jews dont' really. My family is traditional enough that we do respect the rabbi of our community..however recently, it's been tough...so we do have minds of our own when we have to use it that way.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2007, 08:45:46 PM »
C4J, wasn't your previous post on Catholicism supposed to be your last?  I'd like to remind everyone here that we do not go around criticizing the religion or religious leaders of our wonderful fellow JFT'ers.  Many Jews here certainly do not like having Rabbi Ovadia Yosef criticized.  So it's only fair to show our Catholic friends the same respect.  This is not the place for critiquing the ideology and religious leaders of our loyal people.

Masterwolf is absolutely right when he says that Catholics don't go around strapping bombs on their children and making them kill themselves along with scores of others.  And Masterwolf is one of our oldest, best and most enthusiastic members.  He does a great job of promoting JTF and emailing people. 

So don't make me lock this thread as well!