Author Topic: Iranian saying hello :P  (Read 34912 times)

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
Re: Iranian saying hello :P
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2008, 04:08:04 PM »

SHow me that jews are getting killed lmao.

Ummm, maybe I'm misunderstanding you here.  Are you laughing your A** off because Jews are getting killed?  Do you think it's funny when Jews are killed?  I'm trying to understand what context you are using to put "lmao" after Jews getting killed.  :o

Wow? Read the whole post instead of skipping bunch of sentences and just look at the words:
"Jew", "Killed", and "Lmao"...

I said show me some pictures of iran hanging a jew for simply being a jew, and the lmao was used for the reason that you won't find any pictures of "iranians" getting killed/hanged for just being a jew...
"Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, 23 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the LORD God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May the LORD his God be with him, and let him go up!"    - 2 Chron 36:22-23

Isa 44:28 Who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, Saying to Jerusalem, "You shall be built," And to the temple, "Your foundation shall be laid." '

"O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know that you will come--I am Cyrus, son of Cambyses, who founded the Empire of the Persians and was king of the East. Do not grudge me this spot of earth which covers my body."
                                                       - Cyrus

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2008, 04:11:02 PM »
Well Mr. Iran, I'm not sure I like your tone here, and your repeated use of the word Yehud.  So considering you're new here, I suggest you ask your questions more politely, or you won't last long here.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2008, 04:14:00 PM »
I said show me some pictures of iran hanging a jew for simply being a jew, and the lmao was used for the reason that you won't find any pictures of "iranians" getting killed/hanged for just being a jew...

Wow, I think you're in the wrong forum.  We don't show pictures of Jews being hanged around here.  If those are the kind of pics you're looking for, I'm sure Mr. Ahmadinejad can supply them for you.  :-\
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2008, 04:18:45 PM »
And anything wrong with "conspiracy" theory? It's a theory.
They are made up by crazy people.

And communism for a long time has been supported by jews, so why cannot say you're going to communism? OBvioulsy this group is anti-communist, but i dont really get what a "jewish" government is...
NO, it has been supported by self-hating Jews who wished nothing more than not being born Jews.

It's funny how i never said such things about Ashkenazi's are related to khazars, i asked a question to YOU and other Yehuds, if such claims are true that Ashkenazi have extreme turkic blood...  Roll Eyes
Just wondering where do you get all this ideas, may be from StørmFrønt?

So, what government are you going for? NS? Imperialisms? Some type of yehudi-democracy? Huh

A Jewish state is based on the Jewish law (the Halacha), Jews have a very extensive set of rules encompassing every aspect of life including government, It is called the "Talmud".  JTF supports a Jewish state based on Jewish ideas in Israel, and a righteous gentile government based on the principles of the founding fathers of America to all other nations.

I personally believe in liberal democracy so I actually has a different opinion with JTF regarding the preferable government for Israel.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2008, 04:22:42 PM »

Wow, I think you're in the wrong forum.  We don't show pictures of Jews being hanged around here.  If those are the kind of pics you're looking for, I'm sure Mr. Ahmadinejad can supply them for you.  :-\

Yeah, whatever.  ::)
"Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, 23 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the LORD God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May the LORD his God be with him, and let him go up!"    - 2 Chron 36:22-23

Isa 44:28 Who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, Saying to Jerusalem, "You shall be built," And to the temple, "Your foundation shall be laid." '

"O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know that you will come--I am Cyrus, son of Cambyses, who founded the Empire of the Persians and was king of the East. Do not grudge me this spot of earth which covers my body."
                                                       - Cyrus

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2008, 04:25:10 PM »
Well Mr. Iran, I'm not sure I like your tone here, and your repeated use of the word Yehud.  So considering you're new here, I suggest you ask your questions more politely, or you won't last long here.

And i'm the one being ignorant?  Asking questions is being ignorant? Why? And saying yehud is being ignroant? wtf?

And harsh tone, oh maybe for the simple reason the first page was generalizing the iranian people, who have nothing to do with the god damn government.

- Cyrus

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2008, 04:29:04 PM »
And anything wrong with "conspiracy" theory? It's a theory.
They are made up by crazy people.

And communism for a long time has been supported by jews, so why cannot say you're going to communism? OBvioulsy this group is anti-communist, but i dont really get what a "jewish" government is...
NO, it has been supported by self-hating Jews who wished nothing more than not being born Jews.

It's funny how i never said such things about Ashkenazi's are related to khazars, i asked a question to YOU and other Yehuds, if such claims are true that Ashkenazi have extreme turkic blood...  Roll Eyes
Just wondering where do you get all this ideas, may be from StørmFrønt?

So, what government are you going for? NS? Imperialisms? Some type of yehudi-democracy? Huh

A Jewish state is based on the Jewish law (the Halacha), Jews have a very extensive set of rules encompassing every aspect of life including government, It is called the "Talmud".  JTF supports a Jewish state based on Jewish ideas in Israel, and a righteous gentile government based on the principles of the founding fathers of America to all other nations.

I personally believe in liberal democracy so I actually has a different opinion with JTF regarding the preferable government for Israel.

I actually got the idea of asking the question "are ashkenazis are related to turkics?" from a friend who is a sephardi jew.

- Cyrus

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2008, 04:29:05 PM »
To answer your question on Jewish government:
The current government is indeed what we call communist or bolshevik or traitors or self-hating Jews.

The plan is to overthrow that government, and to rule Israel according to Kahanist principals.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2008, 04:32:12 PM »
You know you can modify your other post--you don't have to triple post.  ;)

You said you were born in Canada so why are you introducing yourself as an Iranian?  Is it because you support Iran over Canada?  Why don't you move to Iran and become a real Iranian?

And saying yehud is being ignroant? wtf?

Yes, when you're using it so obviously with a negative connotation.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2008, 04:36:10 PM »
The current government is indeed what we call communist or bolshevik or traitors or self-hating Jews.

The plan is to overthrow that government, and to rule Israel according to Kahanist principals.

And how many jews are self hating? ???
If a jew converts to an atheist, a Christian, some other religion, than is he/she a self hating jew? If israel is the homeland of Israelites why are not israelites of different religions not allowed? I always thought israel was the homeland of "jews" related to "israelites" related to the other semites, not people who follow some faith. So can a non-Judaism beliver jew live in Israel and call israel he/she's home land? or is he or she not kosher enough? ???

- Cyrus

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2008, 04:43:01 PM »

You said you were born in Canada so why are you introducing yourself as an Iranian?  Is it because you support Iran over Canada?  Why don't you move to Iran and become a real Iranian?

The posts are different because im quoting different people.

I.R is not my homeland... I don't support "iran" if you mean I.R. 

I say Canadian as nationality but mainly when people ask where you from in canada they usually ask for your background in canada, so yeah.
I have iranian citizenship..., and i dont get how moving to iran will make me "more" "iranian"?

Same question to you;
Why dont you move to israel and be a real jew? ???

sorry didn't notice for the usage of yehud.

- Cyrus

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2008, 04:54:12 PM »

And how many jews are self hating? ???
good question, but ask somebody else. I don't know.

If a jew converts to an atheist, a Christian, some other religion, than is he/she a self hating jew?
That one I can answer. The answer is yes: the Torah forbids this.

If israel is the homeland of Israelites why are not israelites of different religions not allowed?
In reality, different religions are based in Israel : Judaism, atheism, different Chrisitian Churches, Islam, Druz, Bahai, and perhaps more.
I always thought israel was the homeland of "jews" related to "israelites" related to the other semites, not people who follow some faith.
You, as an Persian "Goyim", can decide to convert to Judaism, be accepted by an Orthodox Rabbi, to follow teachings, and afterwards immigrate as a true Jew to Israel.
I know some non-Jews on this forum are on the stage of becoming Jewish.

So can a non-Judaism beliver jew live in Israel and call israel he/she's home land?
I don't think I will ever get granted Israeli nationality. But the arabs inside little Israel, that breed 4 times the rate of the Israeli, do get first-world treatement.

or is he or she not kosher enough? ???
I don't think so.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2008, 04:55:20 PM »
HEY, ABDUL!

I HEAR TELL THAT EYE-RAN KILLS EVERYBODY UNLESS THEY AGREE TO WORK A CONVENIENCE STORE DURING THE NIGHT SHIFT...

IS THAT TRUE?

'AN THAT FLY'IN SAUCER UFOS KEEP STEALING ALL MOHAMED'S PISTACHIO NUTS!...IS THAT TRUE TOO?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2008, 04:57:26 PM »
And i'm the one being ignorant?  Asking questions is being ignorant? Why? And saying yehud is being ignroant? wtf?

And harsh tone, oh maybe for the simple reason the first page was generalizing the iranian people, who have nothing to do with the G-d damn government.

Mr. Iran, I didn't call you ignorant.  But since you brought it up, I would have to say that anyone who refers to communism as a Jewish movement fits the description. And I agree with the others in that you use the word Yehud negatively. 

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2008, 05:00:07 PM »
HEY, ABDUL!

I HEAR TELL THAT EYE-RAN KILLS EVERYBODY UNLESS THEY AGREE TO WORK A CONVENIENCE STORE DURING THE NIGHT SHIFT...

IS THAT TRUE?

'AN THAT FLY'IN SAUCER UFOS KEEP STEALING ALL MOHAMED'S PISTACHIO NUTS!...IS THAT TRUE TOO?

I don't get these jokes? ???

And this is not being "ignorant"?  ::)

And why would my name be abdul? It's funny how i said i was born atheist and know nothing about islam.
and for the last time i dont support I.R.

- Cyrus

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2008, 05:00:41 PM »

Good. We like Iranians / Persians !! But we truly want to abolish the satanic religion of Islam.

I say Canadian as nationality but mainly when people ask where you from in canada they usually ask for your background in canada, so yeah.
I have iranian citizenship..., and i dont get how moving to iran will make me "more" "iranian"?
So you're a first or second generation immigrant. May I ask you when you or your parents left Iran and why?
Same question to you;
Good question! JTF surely encourages the Jews in the World to return to their their homeland.
The leader of JTF, Chaim Ben Pesach, is in exile. He is forbidden to enter Israel, because he is a threat for the left-wing bolshevik overnment.

Well, do you care about calling yourself Persian/Farsi instead of Iranian? i know some people ho do.

My question for you : what does the name Khashayarsha mean?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2008, 05:01:29 PM »
Re:  "...a non-Judaism beliver jew live in Israel and call israel he/she's home land? or is he or she not kosher enough?..."

SEE ABDUL, IT'S LIKE THIS...

ISRAEL STILL AIN'T GOT NO CONVENIENCE STORES YET, SO THERE AIN'T NOTHIN' FOR YOU TO DO THERE!

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2008, 05:04:48 PM »
Re:  "...a non-Judaism beliver jew live in Israel and call israel he/she's home land? or is he or she not kosher enough?..."

SEE ABDUL, IT'S LIKE THIS...

ISRAEL STILL AIN'T GOT NO CONVENIENCE STORES YET, SO THERE AIN'T NOTHIN' FOR YOU TO DO THERE!

Wouldn't your name most likely be abdul or yusuf or something? And i really care? Go post some crap elsewhere i don't care.

- Cyrus

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2008, 05:07:39 PM »

And harsh tone, oh maybe for the simple reason the first page was generalizing the iranian people, who have nothing to do with the G-d damn government.

Mr. Iran, I didn't call you ignorant.  But since you brought it up, I would have to say that anyone who refers to communism as a Jewish movement fits the description. And I agree with the others in that you use the word Yehud negatively. 

The Soviet Union was created in 1917. The Frank Weltner website "Jewwatch" states that 95% of the the commisars, official government people and secret police were Jews.

Has somebody any knowledge on this subject?
As we all know , Frank Weltner views on Jews, are 'a bit biased'.

I understand, he even regards Stalin as a Jew. ;D ;D

I guess you are trying to find out more about the Jews/Israel, and that you tend to resonate the Jew-hating propaganda, where the internet is full off.

Anyway: the bolshevik revolution happened, because the Germans send Lenin to Sint-Petersburg in a panzer train, in order to declare to get Russia out of the war , and so to facilitate Germany, leaving one front less to fight.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2008, 05:11:41 PM »

The Soviet Union was created in 1917. The Frank Weltner website "Jewwatch" states that 95% of the the commisars, official government people and secret police were Jews.

I guess you are trying to find out more about the Jews/Israel, and that you tend to resonate the Jew-hating propaganda, where the internet is full off.

Anyway: the bolshevik revolution happened, because the Germans send Lenin to Sint-Petersburg in a panzer train, in order to declare to get Russia out of the war , and so to facilitate Germany, leaving one front less to fight.

I dont really believe staling was a jew, he is supposedly to be of indo-caucasus and indo-iranian back ground; georgian and ossestian, but he was called a jew for supporting and "installing" communism and to make "georgians" not shown as "bad" people. Basically "scape-goat action".

- Cyrus

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2008, 05:14:17 PM »

Good. We like Iranians / Persians !! But we truly want to abolish the satanic religion of Islam.

So you're a first or second generation immigrant. May I ask you when you or your parents left Iran and why?
Same question to you;
Good question! JTF surely encourages the Jews in the World to return to their their homeland.
The leader of JTF, Chaim Ben Pesach, is in exile. He is forbidden to enter Israel, because he is a threat for the left-wing bolshevik overnment.

Well, do you care about calling yourself Persian/Farsi instead of Iranian? i know some people ho do.

My question for you : what does the name Khashayarsha mean?

It means "Ruler of Heros", also a persian king name from Achaemenid empire, not a common name due the fact that it is really long, but it is a nice last name, well to me it is.

Also the greek variation is "Xerxes".

- Cyrus

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2008, 05:18:32 PM »
HEY ABDUL!

IF EYE-RAN IS GO GOOD TO EVERYBODY THERE, WHY DON'T YOU EXPLAIN TO US ALL ABOUT THE PERSECUTION OF THE BA'HAI BELIEVERS?

ARE THEY EQUALLY ACCEPTED AS ALL OTHER EYE-RAN PEOPLE?

GOT YOU ON THAT ONE!

IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR YOUR SHIFT AT THE CONVENIENCE STORE, SO YOU CAN ANSWER TOMORROW IF YOU NEED TO!

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2008, 05:24:20 PM »
HEY ABDUL!

IF EYE-RAN IS GO GOOD TO EVERYBODY THERE, WHY DON'T YOU EXPLAIN TO US ALL ABOUT THE PERSECUTION OF THE BA'HAI BELIEVERS?

ARE THEY EQUALLY ACCEPTED AS ALL OTHER EYE-RAN PEOPLE?

GOT YOU ON THAT ONE!

IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR YOUR SHIFT AT THE CONVENIENCE STORE, SO YOU CAN ANSWER TOMORROW IF YOU NEED TO!

Get a life. It's funny how i said "people" are good, not "government" and i said i was not I.R supporter. And in the 1960s there were many german immigrants in iran... There is only 300 of them left, i think, not so sure.

I disapprove of anyone getting killed...

BTW: I dont really get your joke... and don't be ashamed of your name.  O0
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 05:26:13 PM by Khashayarsha »

- Cyrus

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2008, 05:25:17 PM »

Send me the money, Achmed and I will!!!

Why don't you stop polluting the good people of Canada and go home to Iran and serve in Hitler Jr.'s army?  Too scared?  You should be!! 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2008, 05:26:44 PM »

I dont really believe staling was a jew, he is supposedly to be of indo-caucasus and indo-iranian back ground; georgian and ossestian, but he was called a jew for supporting and "installing" communism and to make "georgians" not shown as "bad" people. Basically "scape-goat action".
Well, good we agree on this. I just mention Stalin (not a Jew), because you started yesterday with Marx-Marxism being a Jewish ideology - political system.
Most members here wanted to ban right away.
I think you are welcome here, since you sound Persian and patriottic to me, but don't care (or hate!?) the Shiite government.

I have nothing against Persians that are anti-muslim.
You are a smart people, most Iranians I met, were much more clever then the average European. And I hope Iran/Persia can have a bright future, as e.g. India, when all ayatollahs are lined up and burned in mass graves with pigs intestines.

At least, that is what I hope.
Do you share that idea? Or don't you really care about the future of your ancestres country?
I understand you are not believing in the existence of a GOd, but I suppose that you find some rules like "you shall honour your parents, you shall not kill" as important.

Were/Are your parents/Family lower/middle/high class in Iran