Author Topic: to lisa...  (Read 16646 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: to lisa...
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2008, 02:45:16 AM »
shut the hell up dan... if i knew what to do about it i would... but i don't... i can't even wake people up to the threat and danger... you are all such pathetic beepos incapable of doing even the most rudimentary probative research on anything on your own... and cjd... it is just wishful thinking on your part that the vatican has changed even a little bit... their philosophies and beliefs on their right to rule the planet have not changed so why should their goals...? the only thing which has been altered by them in and for our own day and age is their approach to making their same age-old aims come to pass... single mindedness is not even the correct description... obsession is... and by the way... everyone should go see that video as well... "obsession" shows that the same training and indoctrination employed by the slime to create the nazi-ss hordes is being replicated to an even more fanatical degree of success within the islamo-fascists... so why shouldn't the same enemy be suspected by us to be at work again...? only a fool with a death-wish would dismiss this possibility outright without giving it at least a modicum of credence which then merits and demands scrutiny and research to determine if true... nik. in disgust... out... 

Nik
     Welcome to my world, I have been WARNING on this forum for awhile- nobody reponds to what I am saying, so, you DID something effective here- its just too bad that people are looking at a few choice cuss words- instead of the danger of this upcoming storm that WILL be terrible- AS IF it is not already?   If you all thought that greco character anything terrible, she was an angel-pussycat compared to what is being planned against Jews AND Christians. Remember...... this is a NEW Century- it will be NO different than any other century. My family- FORCED into CATHOLIC conversion- Portuguese.-1400's even until 1950's--  The danger is ALL the world now though- when economic woes hit- WHO DO YOU ALL THINK THEY ALWAYS BLAME? And Christians are going to be tested as well- read btwn the lines of what Nik is saying- he is warning us- we NEED to take what IS right that he is saying and test THAT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2008, 02:51:05 AM »
yep... the inquisition is alive and well... it's just being conducted underground and goes by a different name... but however you slice it and dice it... it's all the same... same old... same old... pity we are so deaf, dumb and blind... and we don't even have a pinball machine... nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 03:14:16 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2008, 03:06:27 AM »
yep... the inquisition is alive and well... it's just being conducted underground and goes by a different name... but however you slice it and dice it... it's all the same... same old... same old... pity we are so blind, dumb and deaf... and we don't even have a pinball machine... nik. out...

Yes, and we even have the AUDACITY to THINK that a deaf-dumb- and blind can even play THAT game. Yep- we ARE the Tommy's, with wicked Uncle Ernies, and Acid queens, that would come and take advantage of our "in-ya-face"   naivete.  ??? :-\
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2008, 07:13:46 AM »
yep... the inquisition is alive and well... it's just being conducted underground and goes by a different name... but however you slice it and dice it... it's all the same... same old... same old... pity we are so deaf, dumb and blind... and we don't even have a pinball machine... nik. out...

ok everyone...Time to build our bomb shelters and go store some food..the roman catholics are coming...all of them they are coming to take over the world adn turn all the Jews into soap!!!   ::)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2008, 08:41:45 AM »

ok everyone...Time to build our bomb shelters and go store some food..the roman catholics are coming...all of them they are coming to take over the world adn turn all the Jews into soap!!!   ::)
We live in a world that has a multitude of problems so anything is possible however I honestly don't see the RCC Church plotting world takeover. They have done some unsavory things in the past on purpose and through benign neglect however I think they have made great strides to move away from that sort of policy. I honestly don't know enough about the Vatican to really dispute what nikmatdam is saying however it really seems to be a bit far fetched. The RCC has no need to operate in the mode that nik lays out. I am going to see if my local library has the book that he is talking about and browse through it. I wont buy it however. I am not here to argue with folks or call them names but then again I am not going to agree to things that just seem to far fetched. Lisa put forward some real issues that are facing people today most of them fostered by corporate greed and evil government policy that is enabling it. That and the muslim threat is the real danger in the world today.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2008, 09:36:13 AM »
Nik, if you're so worried about an RCC conspiracy, what are you personally going to do about it?  What do you suggest other people do about it?  You say you have no problem with individual Catholics, so what do you suggest *they* do about it? 

I'd like to suggest that instead of posting about these conspiracies, you instead make some kind of personal effort to combat anti-Semitism when you encounter it.  Instead of making these posts, why don't you go on PalTalk with Paulette and argue instead with some of those anti-Semites?  Why not just continue writing to the government of Israel to demand that Chaim be let in to the country?  Why not also work to end your state's draconian gun laws, and while you're at it, encourage your fellow Jews to be armed all the time?  You're a rabbi, so I'm sure people will listen to you when you try and warn them about the danger of having Barack Hussein Muhammed Obama as President of the United States. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2008, 09:40:55 AM »
There is a purpose of being vigilant...It opens the eyes, it protects the lives of your loved ones.

There is no purpose in paranoa for brave Jews and Righteous Gentiles who want to be zealouts of rightous causes. Paranoa causes everyone to cower away from a world that isn't as dangerous as that paranoid person made it seem.

I don't mind vigilance...but when i see unnecessary panic, I laugh in the face of the paranoid.  When it gets to that point, I recommend to get off your butts and smell the daisies for a bit...enjoy the beauty of the world..and then go back think of a way of saving this beautiful world without harming anyone decent rather than worry about turning into soap.

And as far as the RCC..it's laughable...most Catholics live honest lives with their god...even if to us, the theology doesn't agree with the Jewish one.  Our duty as Jews is for us and for our children to be aware of the fundamental truths in life so that a rabble rouser, who is Muslim, Catholic, Protestant, Evenagelical, MOrmon, Hoobyjooby, Doobideedoodee, Free Mason Poo poo, or a Fanatic French Mexican who wants to take over Hawaii, doesn't convince large masses of people to turnover and, unknowingly, become Nazis or anything else that wants to destroy the world.  The 2000 years of diaspora began because Jews stopped learning truth...and therefore, forgot Gd..and let the Romans run free.  But if we wake up, see the current truth and DO something about it and share ideas about it, then we might be able to at least keep the world in check.  I think this is one of those things that the Torah stresses..to be a light unto other nations.  So, it's not the RCC...it's not just Muslims...it's not just Free masons...it's everythign in general.  Evil lurks on every corner.  Bad people exist.  A devil is born every year to gather large masses to hate and to destroy...whether obviously or subtley...Don't care if it's RCC to Nik or something else...It's obvious that Jews should seek truth, tell it to their children and be ready to defend himself when that rabble rouser comes along.

We failed with the mass Germans and the rest of Europe when many of the ones that could have been decent all turned over and ended up becoming murderers.

At least we at JTF are starting to nudge people about the billion strong Muslims and a select few of those Muslims are waking up..but that's not enough...

I say, it's time to stop scaring people and making them scared so that they have to jump into their shelters before the free mason roman catholics come to take humans and turn them into soap...come on really...I mean, come on...you need to find more time to find a righteous woman to get married to her and have children...and worry less about human soap...it's getting ridiculous.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 09:48:46 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2008, 10:20:35 AM »
After looking through this thread it is basically a rehash of what JTF already stands for so what is the controversy?

We know Jews should not live in the Galut because their is no safe place in the world for Jews to live in, except Eretz Israel.

Whether it is Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, or atheist nations, the Jews are not safe in any of them. This is not because these people are all the same evil anti-semites, but simply because people are people. They naturally do not like outsiders who have a different religion, and will use them as a scapegoat for their problems.

Rather than fighting over who is the bigger threat, Christians or Muslims or illuminati satan worshippers, we should focus on the goal of taking back Eretz Israel from the self-hating Jewish traitors and turning the Jewish homeland back into a Torah believing nation.

Only then will Jews have a safe place to live and prosper.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2008, 10:53:01 AM »
After looking through this thread it is basically a rehash of what JTF already stands for so what is the controversy?

We know Jews should not live in the Galut because their is no safe place in the world for Jews to live in, except Eretz Israel.

Whether it is Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, or atheist nations, the Jews are not safe in any of them. This is not because these people are all the same evil anti-semites, but simply because people are people. They naturally do not like outsiders who have a different religion, and will use them as a scapegoat for their problems.

Rather than fighting over who is the bigger threat, Christians or Muslims or illuminati satan worshippers, we should focus on the goal of taking back Eretz Israel from the self-hating Jewish traitors and turning the Jewish homeland back into a Torah believing nation.

Only then will Jews have a safe place to live and prosper.

Well put and exactly my sentiment.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2008, 12:01:02 PM »
the first goal of these slime is to dest. torah jewry in israel and then in amer. and elsewhere... only jews who are with them and in on the kill will survive... the rest of us will wash their bodies and screen their eyes from the glare of light bulbs... no doubt... they will all be for the new cfl's to boot... G-d forbid... and lisa i said before.. i don't have a solution or a way to fight this monster that i have discovered in the basement... i'm working on it... but i don't know yet what to do... that said... just because i don't have a ready-made solution for the problem doesn't mean the analysis of the problem is not true or real... it is!!! nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 01:23:11 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2008, 12:33:37 PM »
the first goal of these slime is to dest. torah jewry in israel and then in amer. and elsewhere... only jews who are with them and in on the kill will survive... the rest of us will wash their bodies and screen their eyes from the glare of light bulbs... no doubt... they will be the new cfl's to boot... and lisa i said before.. i don't have a solution or a way to fight this monster i have discovered in the basement... i'm working on it... but i don't know what to do... that said... just because i don't have a ready-made the solution for the problem doesn't mean the analysis of the problem is not true or real... it is!!! nik. out...

(Taken from my EMAIL thread of NAZI SCUM )~David ben Moshe also is on this SICKO thread- MASTERWOLF too:

yeah buz...that is exactly right...not just control of the banks..but control of government agencies in germany also...same as in russia...banks and control of their government.  For some reaon the jews think it happened due to christians being angry because the Jews killed Jesus..and I submit it was because of jewish control of germany's infrastructure and crashing their economy...kind like what's going on right here in the USA...same deal.   deport the ones who are infiltrating the government, spying and dual passport holders...and get a handle on the federal reserve.  don't think we can get rid of the damn thing because now money IS DEBT..or no money...but there can be competing currencies...and balance out the board of governers...every one of them are jewish...and bernanke is jewish.  We just need balance..that is all.

Balance? Just exactly WHAT is she SUGGESTING?

I disagree with Hitlers methods...the ovens and gas chambers have been de bunked...and the inflated number of jews who were killed.  There were chambers that were for de lousing that used that chemical..because the lice carried typhoid which killed SO MANY people of all kinds <<< ?? Sh BELIEVES that Jews had typhoid that killed them?? NUT.

hello?? PEOPLE?? Do YOU SEE THIS? ^ That is the MAJOR Jew-HATER

Jews didn't crash the German economy.  You are STILL scape goating Jews for what France did to them with the Treaty of Versailles.
Dave
I am sure Hitler was talking about the Talmud, all 247 books in Hebrew or Aramaic.  At times you sound like an idiot.  Did Ron Paul do that to you??
Dave

David's replies ^^^^^

Great Email with one correction.  These were not done in the name of Christianity. They were done for many reasons stated by Hitler including how he perceived Jewish control of banks etc but I have never once seen anything where Hitler claimed some Christian Crusade to kill Jews.

This is an IDIOT^^^-Even AFTER I had given him the link to Hitler's speeches- that were ALL based on the N.T. & Christianity  http://www.humanitas-international.org/showcase/chronography/speeches/speeches-hitler.html

.....photographs, of the most ATROCIOUS act of mankind. EVER done, in the history of our world- by the MOST satanic, demonic, notorious 'human' that ever walked the Earth- Adolph Hitler.... Just WHAT makes you think for a MINUTE that this won't happen to YOU, if a muZlim get in power as leader of the 'free-world?"
You all better wake the Hell UP.
Below are the following photographs that the nazis SAVED, Good thing, else FOOLS would never believe that this HAPPENED (because of their INSANE hatred of Jews)- and even STILL, some people are IDIOTIC and think that PICTURES LIE

I had used photos from the Simon Wiesenthal Center, in Los Angeles
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2008, 01:01:50 PM »
[[flash=200,200]quote author=Paulette link=topic=23047.msg246593#msg246593 date=1215448417]
<snip>
Below are the following photographs that the nazis SAVED, Good thing, else FOOLS would never believe that this HAPPENED (because of their INSANE hatred of Jews)- and even STILL, some people are IDIOTIC and think that PICTURES LIE

[/quote]

regarding some other facts/evidence, besides old photos.

in poland, near one of the concentration camps, is an enormous "bowel" of ashes.

and you see the gas chambers and ovens in the camps.

Most old jews survived because they or their parents made the decision to leave poland/germany, and come to america/britain/france/israel. But the old jews that were actually in the camps and survived, have numbers tattooed on their arms.. there are pictures of that - not old ones.

in poland, you can see the guard towers, they have made the camps tourist sites of sorts. 
Behind one glass pane is a pile of glasses, another - a pile of hair, (they would shave off the hair treat it and it lost its colour , and use it for something). another - a pile of suitcases.

And they are the biggest anti-semites in poland, even today. The graffiti is anti-semitic.  Typical graffiti is for example, A star of david on a gallows.

There are documentaries where german nazis talk about what they did.

And of course, prior to the holocaust, there weren't loads of jews in america or britain. There was a HUGE jewish population in poland. They were all murdered. Lucky ones left before entry and exit points were shut to jews.
Lubavitch - a big jewish group in america, originated like most chassidic groups - in poland. Lubavitch is actually the name of a - now derelict - town in poland.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2008, 01:09:16 PM »
[[flash=200,200]quote author=Paulette link=topic=23047.msg246593#msg246593 date=1215448417]
<snip>

in poland, near one of the concentration camps, is an enormous "bowel" of ashes.

Most old jews survived because they or their parents made the decision to leave poland/germany, and come to america/britain/france/israel. But the old jews that were actually in the camps and survived, have numbers tattooed on their arms.. there are pictures of that - not old ones.

in poland, you can see the guard towers, they have made the camps tourist sites of sorts. 
Behind one glass pane is a pile of glasses, another - a pile of hair, (they would shave off the hair treat it and it lost its colour , and use it for something). another - a pile of suitcases.

And they are the biggest anti-semites in poland, even today. The graffiti is anti-semitic.  Typical graffiti is for example, A star of david on a gallows.

And of course, prior to the holocaust, there weren't loads of jews in america or britain. There was a HUGE jewish population in poland. They were all murdered. Lucky ones left before entry and exit points were shut to jews.
Lubavitch - a big jewish group in america, originated like most chassidic groups - in poland. Lubavitch is actually the name of a - now derelict - town in poland.
[/quote]

ok. thanks  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2008, 01:31:34 PM »
the first goal of these slime is to dest. torah jewry in israel and then in amer. and elsewhere... only jews who are with them and in on the kill will survive... the rest of us will wash their bodies and screen their eyes from the glare of light bulbs... no doubt... they will all be for the new cfl's to boot... G-d forbid... and lisa i said before.. i don't have a solution or a way to fight this monster that i have discovered in the basement... i'm working on it... but i don't know yet what to do... that said... just because i don't have a ready-made solution for the problem doesn't mean the analysis of the problem is not true or real... it is!!! nik. out...

nik, my point here isn't what is and what isn't real...My point is that it doesn't matter what's real....it could be what you say..it could be something else that hasn't come to be...Jew hatred and anti semetism will never disappear..it will always exist as long as evil and jealousy will exist.

WE are basically agreeing that Jews should not rely on gentile nations to save her...WE should only rely on ourselves and Gd.

But to create a panic and an hysteria is, to me, going too far.  Is there a chance that a certain group of sick people might make soaps out of Jews in the future?  Gd forbid, but yes...However...we don't sit here and and create a panaroa that it will happen soon...No...Rather, if we choose to sit here, we continue to learn truths of how the world should be and defend those truths...and the truths we agree on is that we, as Jews should rely on ourselves and Gd and not on gentile nations.

I mean we can be friends with gentile nations...but we shouldn't hold them to their promises...and the same goes wtih real life...Even if someone wanted to make a promise or made a promise to pay me back money i loaned them, and let's say it was a large amount, I would write a contract with a signature on it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2008, 01:40:16 PM »
<snip>

[/quote]

I was there in Mejadanek in Lublin.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2008, 01:51:25 PM »
There used to be a section on the forum about the "New World Order" crisis.  What Nik is speaking about refers to that agenda. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2008, 01:54:50 PM »
There used to be a section on the forum about the "New World Order" crisis.  What Nik is speaking about refers to that agenda. 

there is a new world order lurking behind every country and every nation and every place...It's human nature to rule as much territory as possible and to pursue ruling the world.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2008, 02:51:31 PM »
the point dan is that jews have been warned so many times before in history and always responded like you are... "it's not such an emergency yet... simmer down... you are needlessly alarming people... it can't happen here..." etc etc ad infinitum ad nauseam... i'm sick and tired of this feeble response by jews to the threats that face us... each time it always ends in holocausts big and small... two from the recent past... jabotinsky in europe ended in the shoah... rav meir kahane in our day and age has not ended yet... but has begun with two or three intifadas and an oslo death-to-the-jews process and of course the ever-lovely and always satisfyingly pleasurable... road map back to auschwitz...

isn't this enough for you already to see there is a crisis and that if we all just sit here again we are all going to be toast very soon now...? israel cannot and will not survive one more land concession save for a miracle from G-d... and we shouldn't be screaming from the rafters????? you're efing nuts... the lot of you here... what utter saps we have all become... nik. out in disgust...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2008, 03:28:44 PM »
isn't this enough for you already to see there is a crisis and that if we all just sit here again we are all going to be toast very soon now...? israel cannot and will not survive one more land concession save for a miracle from G-d... and we shouldn't be screaming from the rafters?Huh? you're efing nuts... the lot of you here... what utter saps we have all become... nik. out in disgust...

Again Nik, what do you suggest we do about it?  What have you been doing on your spare time?  Have you been writing to your elected representatives asking them not to pressure Israel to give up more land?  You're a rabbi, so what have you been doing when you're not on the forum, to encourage your fellow Jews to oppose the giving up of more Jewish land?  It's not enough to just write about conspiracies.  We all have to do our part to save our fellow Jews, Israel, and America. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2008, 04:07:30 PM »
the point dan is that jews have been warned so many times before in history and always responded like you are... "it's not such an emergency yet... simmer down... you are needlessly alarming people... it can't happen here..." etc etc ad infinitum ad nauseam... i'm sick and tired of this feeble response by jews to the threats that face us... each time it always ends in holocausts big and small... two from the recent past... jabotinsky in europe ended in the shoah... rav meir kahane in our day and age has not ended yet... but has begun with two or three intifadas and an oslo death-to-the-jews process and of course the ever-lovely and always satisfyingly pleasurable... road map back to auschwitz...

isn't this enough for you already to see there is a crisis and that if we all just sit here again we are all going to be toast very soon now...? israel cannot and will not survive one more land concession save for a miracle from G-d... and we shouldn't be screaming from the rafters????? you're efing nuts... the lot of you here... what utter saps we have all become... nik. out in disgust...

nik...get a hold of yourself her, buddy... I never said it couldn't happen here.  IT can happen anywhere in galut by anyone who pursues Jewish blood..and as I said, it CAN be the RCC, it can be Muslims, it can be Nazis, it can be the British, it can be AMericans, it can be Free Mason Poopoo, it can be teh Hoobideejoobedees, it can be the crazy french mexicans who feel they are intitled to Hawaii. 

And why JTF and Kahanism and Macabeeism?  Because it makes you and I stronger. He reminds us that we need self-respect and stand up for ourselves and not be afraid to tell the truth as it is and not to be so nice to those who needlessly want to destroy us.  Therefore, I don't stand afraid...When it comes I'll fight to the finish.  And I will go to my fellow Jew, left and right and show him that we need to show some self-respect and not be so nice to those who want to destroy us.  And to remind them that it might be good now, but to be prepared for our children, grandchildren, great grand children because galut nations for Jews won't be forever.  Look what has happened everywhere in the world to the Jews.  An idealistic Jew shoudl immediately learn Hebrew and move to Israel without thinking about it twice and strengthen his nation by demonstrating self-respect and Jewish honor.  For those of us who are less idealistic, we start here and we start slow.  We come out of this forum with the knowledge that we have to learn Hebrew very well and if not ourselves or even our children, to make sure they have that ability to speak Hebrew fluently, to be good people, to have Jewish honor and self-respect and for them to be prepared to make their way or equip their children to be ready to make Aliyah...to avoid any forcoming disaster, may it be distant from Gd's eyes, to the Jewish people in Galut.

So by all means, I don't tell people to sit back and relax.  I also tell them to wake up..but in a different way than you....YOu come off to be very paranoid and can make a less relaxed agitated person panic if he believes what you say and post.  Panic won't create self respecting Jews..Not at all.  It just makes us look worse if we show we are panicking.

So I say, be vigilant, be skeptical, learn truth and Torah, get a job, make lots of money, learn Hebrw, get married and have children, be prepared to make Aliyah anyday if not now.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2008, 04:09:23 PM »
isn't this enough for you already to see there is a crisis and that if we all just sit here again we are all going to be toast very soon now...? israel cannot and will not survive one more land concession save for a miracle from G-d... and we shouldn't be screaming from the rafters?Huh? you're efing nuts... the lot of you here... what utter saps we have all become... nik. out in disgust...

Again Nik, what do you suggest we do about it?  What have you been doing on your spare time?  Have you been writing to your elected representatives asking them not to pressure Israel to give up more land?  You're a rabbi, so what have you been doing when you're not on the forum, to encourage your fellow Jews to oppose the giving up of more Jewish land?  It's not enough to just write about conspiracies.  We all have to do our part to save our fellow Jews, Israel, and America. 

nik is trying to warn us not to trust certain gentile groups that might have intentions that the Muslism and Nazis have for the Jews...However, to me, the warning can cause some to panic...and panic is not good..paranoa is bad.  Vigilance like the way Chaim does it is very good.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2008, 04:28:28 PM »
i suggest we all hit the streets and close america down until the gov't. relents and backs off of the rmbta... but i can't do it all by myself... we have to have thousands with us... how do we get them to wake up and see the danger and stop being mortally afraid of the goyim...? i don't have a clue how to do this... and writing your reps. is a totally futile waste of time, energy and resources... they all don't give a flying ---- about us and these are all ways to get us to spin our wheels and in the end accomplish absolutely nothing whatsoever... what we need are angry displays of civil-disobedience that gets the goyim's attention and demonstrates to them that they will not have peace and quiet here until israel does over there... but as a people we do not have it in us to do this... we are whipped and beaten down and totally woosified... we're no longer capable of rising up in our own self-defense... nik. in utter disgust... OUT!!!!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 09:45:23 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2008, 04:40:02 PM »
the first goal of these slime is to dest. torah jewry in israel and then in amer. and elsewhere... only jews who are with them and in on the kill will survive... the rest of us will wash their bodies and screen their eyes from the glare of light bulbs... no doubt... they will be the new cfl's to boot... and lisa i said before.. i don't have a solution or a way to fight this monster i have discovered in the basement... i'm working on it... but i don't know what to do... that said... just because i don't have a ready-made the solution for the problem doesn't mean the analysis of the problem is not true or real... it is!!! nik. out...

(Taken from my EMAIL thread of NAZI SCUM )~David ben Moshe also is on this SICKO thread- MASTERWOLF too:

yeah buz...that is exactly right...not just control of the banks..but control of government agencies in germany also...same as in russia...banks and control of their government.  For some reaon the jews think it happened due to christians being angry because the Jews killed Jesus..and I submit it was because of jewish control of germany's infrastructure and crashing their economy...kind like what's going on right here in the USA...same deal.   deport the ones who are infiltrating the government, spying and dual passport holders...and get a handle on the federal reserve.  don't think we can get rid of the damn thing because now money IS DEBT..or no money...but there can be competing currencies...and balance out the board of governers...every one of them are jewish...and bernanke is jewish.  We just need balance..that is all.

I disagree with Hitlers methods...the ovens and gas chambers have been de bunked...and the inflated number of jews who were killed.  There were chambers that were for de lousing that used that chemical..because the lice carried typhoid which killed SO MANY people of all kinds <<< ?? Sh BELIEVES that Jews had typhoid that killed them?? NUT.

Jews didn't crash the German economy.  You are STILL scape goating Jews for what France did to them with the Treaty of Versailles.
Dave
I am sure Hitler was talking about the Talmud, all 247 books in Hebrew or Aramaic.  At times you sound like an idiot.  Did Ron Paul do that to you??
Dave

David's replies ^^^^^

Great Email with one correction.  These were not done in the name of Christianity. They were done for many reasons stated by Hitler including how he perceived Jewish control of banks etc but I have never once seen anything where Hitler claimed some Christian Crusade to kill Jews.

This is an IDIOT^^^-Even AFTER I had given him the link to Hitler's speeches- that were ALL based on the N.T. & Christianity  http://www.humanitas-international.org/showcase/chronography/speeches/speeches-hitler.html

.....photographs, of the most ATROCIOUS act of mankind. EVER done, in the history of our world- by the MOST satanic, demonic, notorious 'human' that ever walked the Earth- Adolph Hitler.... Just WHAT makes you think for a MINUTE that this won't happen to YOU, if a muZlim get in power as leader of the 'free-world?"

IS ANYBODY READING MY VERY HARD-WORKING POSTS to expose to YOU WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!!!?? I am with Nik- IN DISGUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! >:(  I LOVE you ALL- but YOU NEED TO WAKE UP. NOW. TODAY.

BTW, Nik- if you have not listened to my audio- u should, yep - I blew things out of proportion- but they NEED to be blown out of proportion- EXPECT the worst- pray for the best- THAT is KEY to survival. Anyway- look - GBYOU all. ALSO- this IS A Zionist forum- hello>? Jabotinsky? Warnings>?

Nik- If YOU and YOUR family need ANY help in this SLAUGHTER that IS coming, soon- maybe not now, maybe not a yr. from now- but BE ASSURED this IS COMING- contact me here, I have 29 acres Upstate NY, SPECIFICALLY FOR JEWS in this terrible slaughterhouse that is coming (I dont know if you are in Israel, I am just letting you know- and other Jews as well, and Christians that are WITH US) -&  I have a 5 foot deep stream, a Gorgeous cabin- with ALL functioning equipment NOT reliant on ANYTHING that is 'governmental'- TONS of FOOD- Stream for refridgeration is the stream in the summer, spring, and fall- snow is or the winter- LOTS of turkey and at LEAST 15 different arms, and compound bows and longbows, that I am learning how to use, to not make noise- this is 7 miles up in the mountains and 100% REMOTE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2008, 04:46:58 PM »
i suggest we all hit the streets and close america down until the gov't. relents and backs off of the rmbta... but i can't do it all by myself... we have to have thousands with us... how do we get them to wake up and see the danger and stop being mortally afraid of the goyim...? i don't have a clue how to do this... and writing your reps. is a totally futile waste of time, energy and resources... they all don't give a flying ---- about us and these are all ways to get us to spin our wheels and in the end accomplish absolutely nothing whatsoever... what we need are angry displays of civil-disobedience that gets the goyim's attention and demonstrates to them that they will not have peace and quiet here until israeel does over there... but as a people we do not have it in us to do this... we are whipped and beaten down and totally woosified... we're no longer capable of rising up in our own self-defense... nik. in utter disgust... OUT!!!!

Let me tell you how, nik...  Tell your friends to join JTF and start making contributions. Let those who know how, to do it.  Some things are worthwhile to scream rant and rave about..and other things to wait and see...and others just to pass out flyers.  We can get Chaim or another really good speaker that is in sync with chaim to go and speak at synogogues that are right leaning or right wing.  Maybe that's one way...

But we hav eto pick and choose our battles..we need to be in touch with what the status quo is ready to hear and to support...

If we start ranting and raving about the RCC making Jews into soap...well, my friend...you will be the only one jumping up and down with the loud speaker and die a pitiful lonely death..and live a lonely life.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2008, 04:49:45 PM »

Dave
Dave

David's replies ^^^^^

IS ANYBODY READING MY VERY HARD-WORKING POSTS to expose to YOU WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!!!?? I am with Nik- IN DISGUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! >:(  I LOVE you ALL- but YOU NEED TO WAKE UP. NOW. TODAY.

BTW, Nik- if you have not listened to my audio- u should, yep - I blew things out of proportion- but they NEED to be blown out of proportion- EXPECT the worst- pray for the best- THAT is KEY to survival. Anyway- look - GBYOU all. ALSO- this IS A Zionist forum- hello>? Jabotinsky? Warnings>?

Nik- If YOU and YOUR family need ANY help in this SLAUGHTER that IS coming, soon- maybe not now, maybe not a yr. from now- but BE ASSURED this IS COMING- contact me here, I have 29 acres Upstate NY, SPECIFICALLY FOR JEWS in this terrible slaughterhouse that is coming (I dont know if you are in Israel, I am just letting you know- and other Jews as well, and Christians that are WITH US) -&  I have a 5 foot deep stream, a Gorgeous cabin- with ALL functioning equipment NOT reliant on ANYTHING that is 'governmental'- TONS of FOOD- Stream for refridgeration is the stream in the summer, spring, and fall- snow is or the winter- LOTS of turkey and at LEAST 15 different arms, and compound bows and longbows, that I am learning how to use, to not make noise- this is 7 miles up in the mountains and 100% REMOTE.

Differently from you and nik, i don't think danger is that immenent, but can happen in a geneneration or two. Even if Obama becomes president, Gd forbid.  He will be horrible..there will be lots of problems during and after his presidency...but, in my opinion, i feel to run for the hills mentality is way too soon if needed at all.  If we had aliens landing on our planet, then I would gladly take your hospitality...