Author Topic: If "Whites" are superior why were they the most backward?  (Read 10353 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: If "Whites" are superior why were they the most backward?
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2009, 09:59:06 PM »
Then why so many non Whites are flooding to leave their stinking filthy pit called countries to flood in the majority white nations? You hypocrite.. Are you in the United States?  If so GET THE HELL OUT!!!!!

Because your people destroyed their nations by war and colonialism. England even sold opium to China to pay their debt. You need to get the hell out of America because you're an illegal immigrant who stole this land from the Indians. You're not welcome. Get out!

What are you a black housing project loafer in Obama's Chicago.. Keep it up scum sucking pig and I will expose you
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2009, 10:00:54 PM »
Yep it is a fake.. Moolian fake.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2009, 10:01:36 PM »

Until now in most non white countries they are still figuring out how to eat.  They can't feed their own till they cry to Whitey to send food and medicine to save them.. You fake pig

Are you still sticking to that line? Your economy is in the toilet and it's China that's feeding you. Keep repeating your outdated information and make yourself feel better. Look at the nations with the highest growth rate, they're non-White. Look at the nations wit the lowest growth rate, they're White: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2003rank.html

Deleted by Lisa -- If you're going to be a ridiculous troll, and least don't waste so much space.  Remember, brevity is the soul if wit. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 10:05:45 PM by Lisa »

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2009, 10:07:44 PM »

Lisa I smell a fake, if this creature doesn't tell the truth on who he is I will personally throw him out.

Throw me out coward if it makes you feel better. I'm done humiliating you. All of you failed to disprove me and I have to keep repeating myself. Whites were backward savages before 1500 AD and middle-easterners were the most advanced. Whites became wealthy by colonialism. Every accomplishment made by Whites, including Greeks, were based on the achievements of Egyptians, Babylonians, Persians, etc. You can't deal with that cold heart fact so you insult non-Whites for being poor which is your fault. Get lost.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2009, 10:09:06 PM »
Hey fool you got about 5 minutes to admit who you are or what you are.. 5 minutes and that is it.. Lets see what a coward YOU are..

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2009, 10:09:35 PM »
Oh and the reason our economy is in the toilet is because we have a black supremacist, Marxist Muslim POTUS who is purposely wrecking this economy by milking middle class Americans like cows for his beloved bailouts.  

Combine that with the Aztlanist invasion of illegal immigrants from Mexico and Latin America who (along with their many anchor babies) are bankrupting our hospitals, and straining our prisons and public schools.  These also steal jobs from American citizens. Yet our elites refuse to close down our borders and send them back where they came from.  

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2009, 10:11:13 PM »
If it wasn't for 3rd world parasites like yourself you freak of nature this nation's economy wouldn't be in such trouble. Every time any money is "given" to parasites like yourself it does nothing but harm to this nation. You fake Moolian POS. You are probably some housing welfare reciever in Chicago.

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2009, 10:11:28 PM »

What are you a black housing project loafer in Obama's Chicago.. Keep it up scum sucking pig and I will expose you

Why don't you get out of America and go back to Italy? American Indians want their land back and consider you an illegal immigrant. White people are the most universally hated people in the world. China will be the next super-power and in 40 years Whites will be a minority. This is karma for the countless genocides you White supremacist scum have committed.

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2009, 10:14:31 PM »
Hey fool you got about 5 minutes to admit who you are or what you are.. 5 minutes and that is it.. Lets see what a coward YOU are..

Just admit that you can't debate. You know I'm telling the truth about White people and can't stand it. They have been the biggest mass-murderers and thieves in human history.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2009, 10:14:58 PM »

Why don't you get out of America and go back to Italy? American Indians want their land back and consider you an illegal immigrant. White people are the most universally hated people in the world. China will be the next super-power and in 40 years Whites will be a minority. This is karma for the countless genocides you White supremacist scum have committed.

I was born in the United States and a nation like Italy built wonders for this country what has a 3rd world parasite like yourself ever done for this nation.  You are a black parasite welfare housing project sponge.  You are gutless to even admit and you put something about the Greeks, the Greeks are White Euros as well you fool.. GO to your Congo where you will feel better swinging with the apes.  The apes tought Moolians in the Congo how to live cause they can't do it on their own.  Just like Moolies.. They need Whitey to show them how to eat.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2009, 10:17:23 PM »
You have done nothing for anyone, your are a housing project bum, where murder is esculated more then anywhere else in the country. In third world pig pens AIDS is up, rape is up, crime is up.. Like the housing projects.  People like you have contributed nothing but have taken everything. Well the JIG is up.. The 3rd world banana republic is being exposed. And it is a movement like this that is striking fear in a piece of garbage like yourself

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2009, 10:20:43 PM »
By the way your time is ticking on you explaining who you are.. "Moolian"

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2009, 10:20:53 PM »

I was born in the United States and a nation like Italy built wonders for this country what has a 3rd world parasite like yourself ever done for this nation.  You are a black parasite welfare housing project sponge.  You are gutless to even admit and you put something about the Greeks, the Greeks are White Euros as well you fool.. GO to your Congo where you will feel better swinging with the apes.  The apes tought Moolians in the Congo how to live cause they can't do it on their own.  Just like Moolies.. They need Whitey to show them how to eat.

I'm not Black but if you want to use that as an excuse to ban me and save yourself from further embarrassment, I understand. You have no right to be in this nation. Mexicans are simply reclaiming the land that you stole for the American Indians. You are an illegal alien. My people were civilized for thousands of years before you barbarian savages used the wheel or created writing. Sumeria was civilized 3,500 years before Rome.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2009, 10:21:29 PM »
Avicenna, in your post you fail to mention that the Greek and Roman Empires were very advanced civilizations and they were "white."

I disagree that the "Muslims... caused the Renaissance by translating their books during the Islamic golden age."

According to wiki,

"Renaissance thinkers sought out in Europe's monastic libraries and the crumbling Byzantine Empire the literary, historical, and oratorical texts of antiquity, typically written in Latin or ancient Greek... In stark contrast to the High Middle Ages, when Latin scholars focused almost entirely on studying Greek and Arabic works of natural science, philosophy and mathematics, [19] Renaissance scholars were most interested in recovering and studying Latin and Greek literary, historical, and oratorical texts. Broadly speaking, this began in the fourteenth century with a Latin phase, when Renaissance scholars such as Petrarch, Coluccio Salutati (1331 – 1406), Niccolò de' Niccoli (1364 – 1437) and Poggio Bracciolini (1380 – 1459 AD) scoured the libraries of Europe in search of works by such Latin authors as Cicero, Livy and Seneca.[20] By the early fifteenth century, the bulk of such Latin literature had been recovered; the Greek phase of Renaissance humanism was now under way, as Western European scholars turned to recovering ancient Greek literary, historical, oratorical and theological texts.[21]"

I was just about to bring that up about the Greeks and the Romans 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2009, 10:22:21 PM »
Wolf, you're amazing!  I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type!

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2009, 10:22:43 PM »
You have done nothing for anyone, your are a housing project bum, where murder is esculated more then anywhere else in the country. In third world pig pens AIDS is up, rape is up, crime is up.. Like the housing projects.  People like you have contributed nothing but have taken everything. Well the JIG is up.. The 3rd world banana republic is being exposed. And it is a movement like this that is striking fear in a piece of garbage like yourself

Just answer my question. If non-Whites are inferior why are they on their way to becoming developed while your toilet nations are falling apart.?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2009, 10:23:15 PM »
All people of all races are equal before G-d. All races have been given gifts to use wisely and challenges to overcome.

Well said.

I concur

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2009, 10:24:24 PM »
Avicenna is probably a Frank Weltner worshipper.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2009, 10:25:30 PM »

Just answer my question. If non-Whites are inferior why are they on their way to becoming developed while your toilet nations are falling apart.?

If non white natin are developing how come they still eat feces from animals in the deserts and jungles you fake cockaroach

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2009, 10:26:06 PM »
My people were civilized for thousands of years before you barbarian savages used the wheel or created writing. Sumeria was civilized 3,500 years before Rome.

You're not Sumerian. And Sumerians are white. Europe, North Africa, and West Asia/Middle East is white/causasian. You are ARAB. And Arabs were slave traders while the Jews and Persians built huge temples thousands of years before your backwards people could.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2009, 10:27:58 PM »
This is an Arab Muz or a Black welfare housing project. And his IP is coming from Chicago..Obama's Chicago

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2009, 10:28:38 PM »

Karma is judged individually, not on a whole race.  

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2009, 10:28:56 PM »
Avicenna, in your post you fail to mention that the Greek and Roman Empires were very advanced civilizations and they were "white."

I disagree that the "Muslims... caused the Renaissance by translating their books during the Islamic golden age."

According to wiki,

"Renaissance thinkers sought out in Europe's monastic libraries and the crumbling Byzantine Empire the literary, historical, and oratorical texts of antiquity, typically written in Latin or ancient Greek... In stark contrast to the High Middle Ages, when Latin scholars focused almost entirely on studying Greek and Arabic works of natural science, philosophy and mathematics, [19] Renaissance scholars were most interested in recovering and studying Latin and Greek literary, historical, and oratorical texts. Broadly speaking, this began in the fourteenth century with a Latin phase, when Renaissance scholars such as Petrarch, Coluccio Salutati (1331 – 1406), Niccolò de' Niccoli (1364 – 1437) and Poggio Bracciolini (1380 – 1459 AD) scoured the libraries of Europe in search of works by such Latin authors as Cicero, Livy and Seneca.[20] By the early fifteenth century, the bulk of such Latin literature had been recovered; the Greek phase of Renaissance humanism was now under way, as Western European scholars turned to recovering ancient Greek literary, historical, oratorical and theological texts.[21]"

I was just about to bring that up about the Greeks and the Romans 

The Romans copied the Greeks and the Greeks copied the Egyptians. Euclid, Pappus, and Pythagoras all studied the works of Egyptians and Babylonians. Name me one Greek that made any contribution without the help of middle eastern accomplishments.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2009, 10:29:29 PM »
Avicenna, how on earth does past colonialism justify the practice of black men with AIDS raping babies in South Africa in the belief that their disease will be cured.  If they're so up and coming, how could they believe such a thing?  

Also, the ancient Egyptians were WHITE!!! 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2009, 10:31:58 PM »
Yes folks it is an Arab Muslim... A stinking smelly towel headed Muslim insect