Poll

Should JTF endorse Rick Santorum?

Yes
18 (69.2%)
No
8 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Should JTF endorse Rick Santorum?  (Read 8271 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Should JTF endorse Rick Santorum?
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2012, 03:38:06 PM »
Jbeige, Terri Schiavo was not in pain.  She was mentally disabled and could not feed herself without that tube.  Otherwise, she was healthy.  Furthermore, there was nothing in writing stating she wouldn't want to kept alive by "artificial means."  It was just the hearsay evidence of her husband, who had shacked up with, and knocked up some other woman.  So get your facts straight!

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2012, 04:36:31 PM »
Jbeige, Terri Schiavo was not in pain.  She was mentally disabled and could not feed herself without that tube.  Otherwise, she was healthy.  Furthermore, there was nothing in writing stating she wouldn't want to kept alive by "artificial means."  It was just the hearsay evidence of her husband, who had shacked up with, and knocked up some other woman.  So get your facts straight!
Thanks for such a pleasant half response.
You still did not answer the whole question.
It seems like this forum is getting nastier and nastier when people don't conform to the 3000 year ago mentality.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2012, 05:16:15 PM »
It seems like this forum is getting nastier and nastier when people don't conform to the 3000 year ago mentality.

You want to know what I would do if my mother was sick and in pain?  That would depend on her overall health and her age at the time of the hypothetical illness.  Still I would see she was given lots of painkillers.  But like I said, Terri Schiavo was not in pain.  So your hypothetical question is irrelevant. 

Anyway, let me repeat that I like Rick Santorum much better for trying to save poor Terri. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2012, 07:35:44 PM »

Wow, so since we and 50% of americans AND your hero Romney who dont agree with murdering the 'unwanted' must have 3000 year old mentality????

I wonder if the Nazis thought the same thing you think... that those who didn't agree that throwing the unwanted into ovens were just being old-fashion... and they needed to 'get with the times'

Offline MyJewishSoul

• New JTFer
  • "For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerus
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2012, 10:44:03 PM »
Rick Perry said "My faith requires me to support Israel."

Personally I would like to see my favorite Jew, Jackie Mason, (TheUltimateJew) as vice president.
"If the Arabs (Muslims) put down their weapons today there would be no more violence.  If the Israelis put down their weapons today there would be no more Israel."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2012, 11:11:10 PM »
Rick Perry said "My faith requires me to support Israel."

Personally I would like to see my favorite Jew, Jackie Mason, (TheUltimateJew) as vice president.

It's only common sense..forget faith.  You have a tiny country surrounded by enemies and in 60 years they are a powerhouse technologically. Israel is a nation that chooses life...and yet, her neighbors are destructive and choose death..If I were an alien from another planet, I would know that if a leader of a country was going against a country that chose life, then that leader would be evil and terrible.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2012, 01:22:55 AM »

3000 year ago mentality?  What would that be?

Are you referring to Judaism or a "Jewish mentality," Johnson Beige?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2012, 12:40:26 PM »
Wow, so since we and 50% of americans AND your hero Romney who dont agree with murdering the 'unwanted' must have 3000 year old mentality????

I wonder if the Nazis thought the same thing you think... that those who didn't agree that throwing the unwanted into ovens were just being old-fashion... and they needed to 'get with the times'

I think the Nazis actually were the ones who wanted to go back in time, to a more primal, animal level where the strong killed the weak. I think they saw that as the basis for a strong nation, rather than the modern ideas of protecting all members of society. So for jbeige to claim that killing sick people or fetuses is a modern mentality and wanting to save them is old-fashioned, I think he has it backwards. The more modern and civilized state of mind is one wherein we value all members of society.

Offline bamagator52

• New JTFer
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2012, 06:14:19 PM »
Santorum is another fake phony fraud just like that piece of garbage Palin they talk great on Israel now as candidates but once elected Oh we need to have a Palestinian state only a two state solution is the answer BS
Oh and they wont dare say Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel.They are shitheads mark my words.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2012, 08:18:10 PM »
Santorum is another fake phony fraud just like that piece of garbage Palin they talk great on Israel now as candidates but once elected Oh we need to have a Palestinian state only a two state solution is the answer BS
Oh and they wont dare say Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel.They are shitheads mark my words.

You make a good point. We wanted to believe Palin 4 years ago that she really was pro-Israel and she's turned out to be a lot more liberal than she once appeared to be on other issues as well. I think we all know we can't really trust any of these candidates.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2012, 11:59:50 AM »
Why is Johnson Brown allowed to remain posting on this forum?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2012, 12:05:21 PM »

Strange, he/she/it joined in 2006, and only posted 6 times, first about Sarah Palin, and now about Santorum.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2012, 06:35:41 PM »
How are you so sure he is?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2012, 09:20:19 PM »
How are you so sure he is?

btw, I didnt know Johnson Brown too well.... who is he/she/it?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2012, 02:09:13 PM »
Gingrich is a master debater, he has already proved he can rape Obama in the presidential debate. On the other hand, Santorum doesn't know how to convince and the moment he opens his mouth about abortion he loses half the women and many independents. So we need to back Gingrich.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2012, 02:15:35 PM »

btw, I didnt know Johnson Brown too well.... who is he/she/it?
Fanatical support for Romney
Extreme anti-black attitude
Anti-Semitic sentiment (seen in some of his Herman Cain posts)
Initials "JB" (and beige is a light shade of brown)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2012, 02:34:40 PM »
Fanatical support for Romney
Extreme anti-black attitude
Anti-Semitic sentiment (seen in some of his Herman Cain posts)
Initials "JB" (and beige is a light shade of brown)

Ohhh, JB stands for Johnson Brown,  I thought he said he was a secular jew.

He is definetely a romneybot.