Author Topic: Why the hatred?  (Read 7101 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Why the hatred?
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2008, 08:19:26 AM »
1. Islam was created at the 7th century, the starting point of liberalism, freedom, peace etc' didn't existed in these times,

Christians killed millions of women by burning them at stakes, so in what way are they different from Muslims and the rest? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. ;)
Christianety doesn't justify such acts, Islam does.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2008, 08:20:17 AM »
Thank you all for falling into my trap, and revealing your hatred and stupidity. O0 I was wrong in comparing you freaks to nazis. You are much worse! :D
Now that's a debate.  ;D
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2008, 08:30:12 AM »
I am against pride of all kinds, whether it's your silly white pride, or someone else's jewish pride, whatever. Pride is the real enemy, not the Muslim or leftist or whoever. And the white man seems pretty barbaric even today, considering the last fifty years of history alone. Nuclear attacks, world wars, gulf wars, Vietnam war, and much more. All this doesn't point to any 'civilization', gimme a break.
If you think being proud of being part of a collective certain is bad than you are, probably, treveled in the deseret to much and started to be defective of fata morgana and other stupid utophian crazy ideas. Being pride of who you are will solve the problem of the identity of most people, who seek to be a part of a group that has (mostly) a samiliar characteristic aspects. No metter what you'll do, people will always be proud of what the are, just saying you are proud of what you are (ethniclly speaking) doesn't mean you will thing that other groups are infrior, that's nationalistic way of thinking and it can get into racism etc'.

Today's weastern culture is much more advenced than any other culture on Earth and it need to be spreaded, especiely when there is a counter-culture that try to destroy you and your culture.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2008, 08:36:27 AM »
1. Islam was created at the 7th century, the starting point of liberalism, freedom, peace etc' didn't existed in these times,

Christians killed millions of women by burning them at stakes, so in what way are they different from Muslims and the rest? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. ;)

lol  :::D :::D Sorry I think thats pretty valid point  8;)

Except it was not millions, a couple of thousand no more. The Main witch trials in the States really only took a few hundred lives. And they also burnt men.

You must be living on Mars. ;D Check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt

any drip posts on that site and they post rubbish.

I have studied the witch trials for many years, and myth and legend blows everything out of proportion, only an idiot would believe that  :::D :::D

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2008, 08:45:36 AM »
"Gandhi", although I admit some of the issues you bring to the table might appear to be sensible to the naive and uninformed, the truth is that those of us who actively participate on this message board and who loyally watch JTF's compelling public access cable television program have been "educated" to know better... Sure, some of the stuff you say sounds "good on paper", but in the "real world", in this TURBULENT MESS of a world that we now all live, your sense of politically-correct rhyme and reason has flown out the window because we now face forces so evil and demonic that we have to take what may appear to many as the "radical" stance for justice that you see demonstrated by a majority of us here on this board. While I believe that most everybody is entitled to their own opinion, after all, that IS the American way, I feel that your opinions and positions are passe at best because you don't take into account the "REAL" state of the world in which we now live!
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2008, 09:17:27 AM »
You guys, I refuse to take seriously anyone who calls himself Mahatma Ghandi.  As Kahane Loyalist correctly pointed out, Ghandi was a [censored] excuse of a man who insisted that Jews go passively to their deaths, rather than fighting the Nazis.  After the Holocaust, he had the nerve to be against a Jewish state, because he did not want his beloved goat forinicators to be "displaced." 

So frankly, we're not interested in your moral relativism.  Don't you dare come here and compare the actions of Western nations fighting wars to a bunch of sand monkey terrorists who are so afraid of fighting like men, that they hide behind the skirts of their women and children. 

We are proud of living in a First World country.  If you think the West is so evil, you are free to move to any Third World [censored] country of your choice.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 09:38:01 AM by Lisa »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2008, 10:29:39 AM »
Is this some Muzzie jerkoff?

Hey Khara,  if you think you going to waltz in here to start some crap think again.  By the way you know how a Muslim is born?   

When a camel jumps a woman from behind and 9 months later squat
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Mahatma Gandhi

• New JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 10:44:27 AM »
You guys, I refuse to take seriously anyone who calls himself Mahatma Ghandi.  As Kahane Loyalist correctly pointed out, Ghandi was a [censored] excuse of a man who insisted that Jews go passively to their deaths, rather than fighting the Nazis.  After the Holocaust, he had the nerve to be against a Jewish state, because he did not want his beloved goat forinicators to be "displaced." 

So frankly, we're not interested in your moral relativism.  Don't you dare come here and compare the actions of Western nations fighting wars to a bunch of sand monkey terrorists who are so afraid of fighting like men, that they hide behind the skirts of their women and children. 

We are proud of living in a First World country.  If you think the West is so evil, you are free to move to any Third World [censored] country of your choice.

With foul-mouthed women like you, I am not surprised that the early Christians had to indulge in witch hunting! 8) May the practice be revived, if only to put people in their place.
British Dude: What do you think of Western Civilization?
Mahatma: It'll be a good idea!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2008, 10:53:04 AM »
With foul-mouthed women like you, I am not surprised that the early Christians had to indulge in witch hunting! Cool May the practice be revived, if only to put people in their place.

Hah, you just gave yourself away you imbecile!  You have nerve coming on here and criticizing us for being hateful!  First you criticize the Western countries for burning witches at the stake, and now you advocate the very same thing! 

You are a hypocrite!  You are not fooling anyone with your talk of pacifism.  So get lost!

Offline Mahatma Gandhi

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 10:56:03 AM »

Your 'first world' is built upon genocide of native populations, so you're hardly in a position to make such demands.

Second, instead of venting your frustrations on the net, why don't you make the effort to send these people back? I don't think your 'first world' countries will even consider your insane demands, because cheap labor from third-world reduces their costs considerably. So it'll be economic suicide for the 'first world' to control immigration. :( Understand demand and supply principle, before writing nonsense. Politicians take economic considerations into account, not your silly rants against immigrants.

Which means, you must learn to live happily with your Muslim neighbors, perhaps you can date Muslim men, even marry them, and find out more about their culture. That way, understanding and mutual respect are preserved, thus making way for a peaceful world. :)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 11:05:07 AM »
Good, and tell the 66 Muslim countries surrounding little old Israel to love and respect the entire G-d given land of the state of Israel and I might buy into your all you need is love scenario a bit more.  I think the great replies by fellow JTF members have put you in your place. O0
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 11:07:50 AM by Ari »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2008, 11:06:40 AM »
The reason Europe allows unfettered Muslim immigration is because they don't want their oil supply from the Middle East cut off. 

The reason the U.S. allows millions of Mexicans to sneak into the U.S. is twofold.  First off, the Democrats want to be able to promise a whole new underclass votes, in exchange for welfare benefits taken from productive citizens. 

The big business right wants them for the cheap labor costs. 

However, the majority of Americans do not want them here.  They do not want their public schools to be overcrowded.  They do not want to be carjacked and killed by illegal alien drunk drivers.  They don't want to pay the prison costs for these people.  And they are tired of having hospitals go bankrupt when illegals use the emergency rooms as primary care facilities. 

As for this country being built on slave labor, go peddle your stupidity elsewhere.  This country was built on Judeo/Christian values by white men.  The ante-bellum South, which had plenty of slave labor was nowhere as advanced technically or economically as the North. 

Also, if slave labor is all it takes to build up a country, why are Mexico and Latin America all still Third World countries? 

Offline Mahatma Gandhi

• New JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2008, 11:07:56 AM »
Good, and tell the 66 Muslim countries surrounding little old Israel to love and respect the entire G-d given land of the state of Israel and I might buy into your all you need is love scenario a bit more.

I sympathize with Israel, hope you guys survive. But in all honesty, the problem was created by 'other' powers, certainly not by the Muslims. ;)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2008, 11:12:43 AM »
The Muslims attacked the day after the Israeli flag was restored to her rightful homeland.  Also you must realize JTF and it's supporters are reactive, not pro-active.  We do not hate anyone unless their behavior gives us cause to. 

Offline Mahatma Gandhi

• New JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2008, 11:14:06 AM »
The reason Europe allows unfettered Muslim immigration is because they don't want their oil supply from the Middle East cut off. 

The reason the U.S. allows millions of Mexicans to sneak into the U.S. is twofold.  First off, the Democrats want to be able to promise a whole new underclass votes, in exchange for welfare benefits taken from productive citizens. 

The big business right wants them for the cheap labor costs.

Bottom line, you can't do anything about immigration, except whining and weeping in a corner. Right? I pity you. :D

However, the majority of Americans do not want them here.  They do not want their public schools to be overcrowded.  They do not want to be carjacked and killed by illegal alien drunk drivers.  They don't want to pay the prison costs for these people.  And they are tired of having hospitals go bankrupt when illegals use the emergency rooms as primary care facilities.

Yup, majority of Americans would rather favor wars that kill hundreds of thousands over poor immigrants trying to make a living. 

As for this country being built on slave labor, go peddle your stupidity elsewhere.  This country was built on Judeo/Christian values by white men. 

Yeah, the country was built on the skulls of 150m native Americans, Judeo-Christian values indeed. ;D Where's Jeeeesus when you need him?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2008, 11:19:42 AM »
I wouldn't even have a problem with immigration if they came here and were genuinely proud to be Americans.  Instead, many new immigrants infiltrate the country, seek to take advantage of all it's benefits, and then rail against the American Government and seek to undermine it.  Instead of being proud of their new culture, they cling to their past national identity, in many instances especially nowadays, evil cultures that hate America and our Judeo-Christian values.

Offline Mahatma Gandhi

• New JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2008, 11:22:38 AM »
I wouldn't even have a problem with immigration if they came here and were genuinely proud to be Americans.  Instead, many new immigrants infiltrate the country, seek to take advantage of all it's benefits, and then rail against the American Government and seek to undermine it.  Instead of being proud of their new culture, they cling to their past national identity, in many instances especially nowadays, evil cultures that hate America and our Judeo-Christian values.

Somewhat rational response for the first time in a looooog time here. :) Thanks.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2008, 11:28:45 AM »
Acutally Ghandi,

We on this forum have every right to express our opinions about immigration, or whatever else we feel like.  So if you don't like it, *you* can stop whining.

Meanwhile, Americans have every right to decided who comes into their country. And if we don't want people coming here just to take advantage of our welfare benefits then that's our prerogative.   We want immigrants who come here to be Americans.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2008, 11:30:16 AM »
I smell a phony here.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2008, 11:31:57 AM »

With foul-mouthed women like you, I am not surprised that the early Christians had to indulge in witch hunting! 8) May the practice be revived, if only to put people in their place.

OH, who's the Nazi now?  I think i sense a hipocrite... :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2008, 11:56:59 AM »
Welcome to the forum Mahatma Ghandi. 
It should give us great joy to see that you are posting on the forum. 
Your being here indicates that we are on the right track.
Our message is so strong...that you feel you have to grace us with your presence.  ^-^
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2008, 12:03:47 PM »
Mahatma:  "Thank you all for falling into my trap, and revealing your hatred and stupidity.  I was wrong in comparing you freaks to nazis. You are much worse!"

Just drink another glass of your own urine and forget about it!  :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2008, 12:09:05 PM »
Good, and tell the 66 Muslim countries surrounding little old Israel to love and respect the entire G-d given land of the state of Israel and I might buy into your all you need is love scenario a bit more.

I sympathize with Israel, hope you guys survive. But in all honesty, the problem was created by 'other' powers, certainly not by the Muslims. ;)

Mr. Ron Paul, you have a lot to learn about the Muslims and Islam if you actually think this way. 

Anybody and any nation which wants to colonize other lands and create a one world regime and a one world reich is evil...white or black christian jewish hindu or muslim.  Right now, the Muslisms want to take over the world.  Don't be so blind
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2008, 12:12:23 PM »

In a country like the US which doesn't exaclty have a defined culture and is pretty much a mix of cultures, I woudln't necessary agree that those who move here should be proud of a "new culture".  On the other hand, those who immigrate here should learn English and take advantage of all the benefits this country has to offer and contribute to society rather than just take take take.  I have no problem with peopel of other cultures immigrating here who practice their culture and their language in teh privacy of their own home.  However, they have to first and foremost learn English and get along with others as others need to get along with them.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2008, 12:18:34 PM »
Where's Jeeeesus when you need him?

I don't think you are a religious person at all. I have read your posts and I think you are a troll trying to stir things up with the members of the forum. That's warning #2. You are very close to a ban.

How DARE you say we sound like nazis! We died because of nazis and what did we do to those piles of excrement? We helped make Germany a prosperous country.

The difference between us and the nazis (including the muslims) is they started a war against us because they were jealous of the Jewish people. It is our right and duty to defend ourselves and our families. You'll never see a Jew with a suicide belt on killing innocent people. You'll never find a Jew burning people alive in ovens.

To say we sound lie nazis is not only ignorant, it's evil.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim