Author Topic: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?  (Read 57195 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2008, 01:53:09 AM »
You have a bigger picture in what is happening not the narrow mind Russia-bad,NATO -good.And everyone sad Kosovo is different story!If they start pushing others ex-Russian states to NATO they will only create bigger problems in the region!Nato stay hell out of the way of Russia!And i will pray for Armenians!I hope that they don't end like Serbia.

Somebody needs to eliminate Levon and all other pro turk NATO leaders... this is suicide.
The US has its largest embassy in Armenia, why would they do that? Why isn't their largest embassy in turkey or in the UK?
Because they want to destabilize the country, do you remember the bloody protests 2 months ago? There's still a danger that this mongrel may take power and surrender Artsakh to please his turk brothers. America should stay the hell out of the Caucasus and enjoy turkey.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2008, 01:54:49 AM »
Good link.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2008, 01:57:02 AM »
I am just wondering are they all nuts?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2008, 02:03:08 AM »
The opposition to Stalinist Georgia has nothing to do or compare with the support to Israel or to the the larger Jewish cause.

Things should not be mixed up unnecessarily.

It is the so-called independence to Kosovo, that is backfiring at S. Ossetia.

There are differences between S. Ossetia and Kosovo.

Well good explained.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2008, 02:04:47 AM »
The opposition to Stalinist Georgia has nothing to do or compare with the support to Israel or to the the larger Jewish cause.

Things should not be mixed up unnecessarily.

Correct.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2008, 02:18:51 AM »
Meir Cohen, the StørmFrønt comment was completely out of line. You owe SerbChicago an apology.

SerbChicago, I do not know enough about this particular situation, but Russia is not a noble nation simply because it has been a historical ally of the Serbs. Russia is extremely anti-Israel and anti-American (and this has nothing to do with the issue of the Serbs), and abandoned Serbia in 1999 when it needed it most.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2008, 03:13:53 AM »
http://www.metimes.com/Politics/2008/08/09/iran_offers_any_help_in_sossetia_crisis/afp/

QUOTE>>  Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili, seen in 2004 during talks with then Iranian president Mohammad Khatami in Tehran. Iran, watching conflict in the Caucasus unfold virtually on its doorstep, has said it was "ready to offer any help" to end the crisis in South Ossetia. <<UNQUOTE

Hmmm... Stalinist ruling junta at Georgia seems to have managed good faith with Tehran.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2008, 03:17:01 AM »
http://www.metimes.com/Politics/2008/08/09/iran_offers_any_help_in_sossetia_crisis/afp/

QUOTE>>  Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili, seen in 2004 during talks with then Iranian president Mohammad Khatami in Tehran. Iran, watching conflict in the Caucasus unfold virtually on its doorstep, has said it was "ready to offer any help" to end the crisis in South Ossetia. <<UNQUOTE

Hmmm... Stalinist ruling junta at Georgia seems to have managed good faith with Tehran.

No they are not friends with Iran, this conflict is not about Iran. This is about the Caspian oil.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2008, 03:23:37 AM »

No they are not friends with Iran, this conflict is not about Iran. This is about the Caspian oil.

It only goes on to explain, how much opportunistic Mikhail Saakashvili is.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2008, 05:38:28 AM »
If you ask me LONG LIVE RUSSIA!

I don't have a firm opinion because I don't feel that I have a comprehensive enough understanding of the situation to form one.

But I'll tell you this....When I see people that support Russia saying "I'd advise JTFers to watch BBC and EuroNews because they tend to be more or less objective"....and "LONG LIVE RUSSIA!"....I'm immediately inclined to support Georgia.

LONG LIVE RUSSIA ?? Are you freaking kidding me ?
The BBC is more or less objective ?? They're not objective in their coverage of Israel, so why should I think this situation is any different ?

Nope, haven't made up my mind yet, it could be that neither side is worthy of support. But there's no way that I'm going to be convinced that the BBC is a reliable, objective source of information. And I'm certainly not going to wish a nation that is supplying Iran with nuclear technology, radars, missiles, and other advanced armaments, which endanger Israel and the USA, a 'long life'.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 08:13:23 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2008, 09:11:18 AM »
I can't make a decisive position of who's side I am on except that I am on the side of ending the conflict, as to me it seems rather pointless.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2008, 09:47:17 AM »
This is just going to escalate.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2008, 10:01:33 AM »
Georgians are distinct culture..linguistically and ethnically..Russia has always bugged them and tried to take them over..Let's really pray the Russians lose this war.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2008, 10:08:13 AM »
Georgians are distinct culture..linguistically and ethnically..Russia has always bugged them and tried to take them over..Let's really pray the Russians lose this war.
I highly doubt that the Georgians will come out on top.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2008, 10:14:15 AM »

If that is so then I hope the Georgians win and have an indepedent and strong and healthy state in which to express their own culture.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2008, 11:04:08 AM »
Here are my thoughts about this situation:

Georgia made a terrible strategic mistake by launching a full assault. They obviously have no way of reuniting Georgia by such action and nobody is going to fight Russia for them. If I were in the Georgian president's place, I would try to be much more friendly with Russia because like it or not Russia is the main power in this region and better be friends with Russia than its enemy.

America is not behind this attack, in fact I am sure that's the last thing they wanted. America and western countries want their access to the Caspian and Kazakh natural treasures to bypass Russia but they don't need war in Ossetia to do that. America should have made clear that Georgia should not be a part of NATO.

The Israeli involvement is blown way out of its true proportion. Israel is not a major weapon supplier to Georgia (America and France are).  Israel caved to Russia's protests and scaled down arms supplies to Georgia, which anyway were mainly of surveillance equipment and not offensive equipment.

Israel should not have an official view about this conflict, it must remain neutral. However we are trying to prevent the delivery of advance air defense system to Iran and Syria, and of SAMs, ATMs, and rockets to Hizbullah. If Russia refuses to refrain to supply with advanced weapons our sworn enemies, than I think we must help Georgia by supplying it with advanced weapons.

About South Osseria: It is part of the historical Kingdom of Georgia. The Ossetians came as refugees to Georgia, fleeing from the Mongols and Tatars. Georgia offers south Ossetia a full autonomy which I think is fair and just.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2008, 11:08:09 AM »
Let's hope they end this madness and start negotiating instead.

Please, I sure hope so, it is as if a HUGE bear is eating a little bunny rabbit, this is sad.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2008, 11:23:01 AM »

Please, I sure hope so, it is as if a HUGE bear is eating a little bunny rabbit, this is sad.

The bunny rabbit has stolen lots of territories from their neighboring countries thanks to their dictator Joseph Stalin.
But I'm not surprised that most JTFers support the fascist Stalinist Georgia in this conflict, after all Sahakashvili is Bush's puppet there. Watch BBC and EuroNews they are more objective about this than CNN and FOX.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2008, 11:24:21 AM »

The bunny rabbit has stolen lots of territories from their neighboring countries thanks to their dictator Joseph Stalin.

Yes

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2008, 11:34:31 AM »

But I'm not surprised that most JTFers support the fascist Stalinist Georgia in this conflict, after all Sahakashvili is Bush's puppet there. Watch BBC and EuroNews they are more objective about this than CNN and FOX.
South Ossetia was part of Georgia before Stalin.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2008, 11:37:21 AM »

Javakh was Armenian and still is populated by Armenians, whys should it be part of fascist Georgia?
They are closing down Armenian schools and churches and behaving like muslim beasts.
Stalin hated us and gave our territories to Georgians and Turks.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2008, 11:44:02 AM »
Not necessarily the facts( that will happen), but still very interesting!
========================================
RUSSIA BOMBS GEORGIA
The fighting broke out when much of the world's attention is focused on the start of the Olympic Games and many leaders, including Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and President Bush were attending a luncheon for world leaders hosted by the Chinese president.

The situation has deteriorated rapidly in the last twenty-four hours and fighting along the border has broken out. Russian jets reportedly bomb Georgian military airbase. Georgian tanks and infantry, aided by Israeli military advisers, captured the capital of breakaway South Ossetia, Tskhinvali.

Last year, the Georgian president commissioned from private Israeli security firms several hundred military advisers, estimated at up to 1,000, to train the Georgian armed forces in commando, air, sea, armored and artillery combat tactics. They also offer instruction on military intelligence and security for the central regime. Tbilisi also purchased weapons, intelligence and electronic warfare systems from Israel.

Israel owns a strong interest in Caspian oil and gas pipelines reaching the Turkish terminal. In recent weeks, Moscow has repeatedly demanded that Israel halt its military assistance to Georgia, finally threatening a crisis in bilateral relations. Israel responded by saying that the only assistance rendered Tbilisi was “defensive.” This has not gone down well in Russia. Therefore, as the military crisis intensifies in South Ossetia, Moscow may be expected to punish Israel for its intervention. Meanwhile, Russia is baiting Israel to act against Iran. In response, Israel threatened Russia if it goes through with the sale of its most advanced anti-aircraft missile system to Iran, Israel will use an electronic warfare device to neutralize it and as a result present Russia will be vulnerable to air infiltrations.

Georgia is located on the Black Sea coast on the border of Turkey. What does all this mean for us? For prophecy observers, The Vilna Gaon, zsk'l, says that when Russian weaponry enters Turkey territory, get dressed in Shabbat clothes in honor of the coming Moshiach.

Sandhedrin סנהדרין צ"ז
באמר רבא: מתוך שעתידין ליגאל בשביעית, לפיכך קבעוה בשביעית. והרי אמר
בששית קולות, בשביעית מלחמות, במוצאי שביעית בן דוד בא
In the 6th, voices of war -5767
In the 7th, war (Shemita year) 5768
END of 7th, Moshiach Ben David arrives
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2008, 11:49:09 AM »
Yes, good to see Russia win this war it's time to put an end to turko-American domination in the region. Georgia is a Stalinist fascist state that occupies parts of Armenia and treats them worse than muslims.
Free Javakh!!!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2008, 12:12:32 PM »

Javakh was Armenian and still is populated by Armenians, whys should it be part of fascist Georgia?
They are closing down Armenian schools and churches and behaving like muslim beasts.
Stalin hated us and gave our territories to Georgians and Turks.

I know nothing about Javakh so no comment about that. From what I hear by Georgian Jews in Israel, Georgians are tolerant and peaceful folk. Unfortunately many of them still regard Stalin as a Georgian Hero. That is disgusting but doesn't makes them fascists, for example, Gengis Khan is the national hero of Mongolia yet the modern Mongols are peaceful people.

Like I said South Ossetia had been part of Georgia since before the Ossetian came to the region. If The Ossetians want an independent country then they should have North Ossetia first.