Author Topic: Yimah Shemo to Germany, and Nazi Europe!  (Read 5697 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Yimah Shemo to Germany, and Nazi Europe!
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2012, 07:19:44 AM »
you do realize that wilders's target is halal slaughter, but due to similarity, schita gets affected too. wilders been to israel over 40 times and refers to Yo"sh by it's proper name. that's not exactly supporting israel's enemies.

perhaps we define anti-semitism differently, i define it as trying to give us problems in our land and/or collaborating with our enemies.

think of it this way: we all agree that east asia has animal cruelty issues, but almost no here is against asians and would side with them immediately if they fought the Muslims. This is just one of those issues that countries need to solve for themselves.

of course i believe jewish animal rights standards to be superior (even if not ideal), but it is not an issue over which i would reject a genuine offer of friendship
True this is also an inter party struggle
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2012, 08:33:21 AM »
I know how you feel. There are even places in the U.S. where they are trying to ban circ. And antisemitism in America partly caused the Holocaust. Even the Jews' supposed allies are starting not to look so good. It is depressing.  :'(

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2012, 08:40:35 AM »
Kill all Europeans, kill all Arabs and blacks and let Israel be the only one on this Earth. Some posts here are just insane man.....this is not the way to build a better world or to help Israel.

Yeah because banning circumcision and banning shechita isn't insane or anything.  Its not like that's what hitler and stalin tried to do.   Why should we think a negative thought about europe?  They have it in their genes to be nazis, so we should ignore all of this.  Ignoring nazism makes the world a better place....  right??

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2012, 09:36:42 AM »
Yeah because banning circumcision and banning shechita isn't insane or anything.  Its not like that's what hitler and stalin tried to do.   Why should we think a negative thought about europe?  They have it in their genes to be nazis, so we should ignore all of this.  Ignoring nazism makes the world a better place....  right??
I'm not a nazi, and don't have any such thing in my genes. What about Finnish, Czechs, Slovaks, Serbs, my people, Greeks, and (some) Ukrainians who have always been friend of the Jews?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2012, 10:08:22 AM »

perhaps we define anti-semitism differently, i define it as trying to give us problems in our land and/or collaborating with our enemies.

Oooh well. I see, anti-antisemitism if being against the State, but not against Jews necessarily. I guess the holocaust, and all those pogroms were not anti-Semitic or against Jews, but just foreign policies of those nations that we need to respect.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2012, 12:40:45 PM »
I'm not a nazi, and don't have any such thing in my genes. What about Finnish, Czechs, Slovaks, Serbs, my people, Greeks, and (some) Ukrainians who have always been friend of the Jews?

it has nothing to do with genes. its entirely cultural. Israel has never had an ally, but different nations did vary in hostility towards the jews from time to time. 100s of years ago, poland had casmir the great who was more or less friendly to the jews. same poland that 70 years ago collaborated with the nazis. When jabotinsky and friends predicted the holocaust was going to happen, the last place he expected it to come from was germany, they had russia or poland in mind. overnight germany went from not-so-hostile to genocidal intent.

right now, the EU is engaging in taqqiya, they pretend not to be anti-semitic even though they totally are, given that they keep collaborating with our worst enemies, the terrorist muslim nazis.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2012, 01:03:47 PM »

Even if there was only on account of one person like you, I'm sure the forum would be very pained to see Europe massacred by Muslims (who, when anyone wishes for the punishment Europe is due for, should know that is what they are asking for), but as the saying goes  "Woe unto the wicked, and woe unto his neighbor, good unto the tzaddik [righteous person] and good unto his neighbor." (YALKUT VAYECHI 161, see Yoma 56b). Hopefully, Serbia is the country that makes it out, but you've got lots of wicked neighbors, pal.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2012, 01:06:37 PM »
Even if there was only on account of one person like you, I'm sure the forum would be very pained to see Europe massacred by Muslims (who, when anyone wishes for the punishment Europe is due for, should know that is what they are asking for), but as the saying goes  "Woe unto the wicked, and woe unto his neighbor, good unto the tzaddik [righteous person] and good unto his neighbor." (YALKUT VAYECHI 161, see Yoma 56b). Hopefully, Serbia is the country that makes it out, but you've got lots of wicked neighbors, pal.

Don't know about the forum, but at least right now I wouldn't. I would and do applaud the mohamadeans to slaughter most of those Nazi scumbags!

Go read the comments on Youtube by these scum. Those supposedly trying to fight for the rights of babies. The same people who support abortion. Many of the same people who deny the holocaust and applaud hitler!  I am not fooled. Those who rise up against my nation or my law (the Torah) are my enemies. 
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2012, 01:12:49 PM »
While what is being done is hateful, I believe that it is a blessing in disguise for the Jews in those Galut nations.  It's time to make Aliyah before it is too late.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2012, 01:20:41 PM »
  Don't know about the forum, but at least right now I wouldn't. I would and do applaud the mohamadeans to slaughter most of those Nazi scumbags!

Go read the comments on Youtube by these scum. Those supposedly trying to fight for the rights of babies. The same people who support abortion. Many of the same people who deny the holocaust and applaud hitler!  I am not fooled. Those who rise up against my nation or my law (the Torah) are my enemies.

If the wicked weren't punished, G-d would not be a just G-d, which he is. But there is still a chance for many of them. I know very righteous people even in France and Belgium (and I saw their stupid embassy in Israel they won't pay for, and encourage Israel to commit an act of war by kicking out the scum occupying that 3 million dollar building). But the wicked there deserve to be punished more than the good deserved to be saved. It is harsh, and would pain me greatly were I in G-d's shoes for this one matter, and had to exact punishment on the righteous because they were not as good as their neighbors were bad. I don't rejoice in Europe's destruction as I would to see Islam's, but it is no great secret that were they not punished, they would soon go back to killing Jews.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2012, 04:20:07 PM »
I'm not sure that God punishes the wicked in this world. Europe is being destroyed because the people there are weak and self-hating, not because they are antisemitic. We know this because Islam is doing just fine even though Muslims are also antisemitic. It is because the Muslims aren't weak and self-hating.  I am not denying that the people in Europe are antisemitc--only that they are being destroyed because they are antisemitic. They're all headed to hell regardless.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2012, 04:27:51 PM »
Kill all Europeans, kill all Arabs and blacks and let Israel be the only one on this Earth. Some posts here are just insane man.....this is not the way to build a better world or to help Israel.

I agree

I get sick of certain comments that people in America make i.e "Let's kick out all the Mexicans" regardless if some of them are good or not. 

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2012, 04:31:59 PM »
I'm not sure that G-d punishes the wicked in this world. Europe is being destroyed because the people there are weak and self-hating, not because they are antisemitic. We know this because Islam is doing just fine even though Muslims are also antisemitic. It is because the Muslims aren't weak and self-hating.  I am not denying that the people in Europe are antisemitc--only that they are being destroyed because they are antisemitic. They're all headed to hell regardless.

Muslims not being punished? First off their is definitely the next world, but even in this world the Muslims in many cases are being punished already and continue to even more. Look at all muslim societies. They destroy each other. Can their be a better punishment. Sunnis murdering filthy Shiia. Shiia murdering filthy Sunni, and each group murdering each other within their groups as well. Don't you see whats happening in Suria, in Afganistan, Irawq, Egypt and everywhere else?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2012, 10:16:48 PM »
Not anymore, because i live in America. Bulgarians support Israel though, and Bulgarian nationalists attacked pisslamics when they were annoying the crap of everyone by screeching their "prayers" through megaphones. Also  we need to be careful with European nationalists because some of them are neo-nazis, but Bulgarian nationalists' party condemned another party they thought are neo-nazis.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2012, 10:21:43 PM »
Not anymore, because i live in America. Bulgarians support Israel though, and Bulgarian nationalists attacked pisslamics when they were annoying the crap of everyone by screeching their "prayers" through megaphones. Also  we need to be careful with European nationalists because some of them are neo-nazis, but Bulgarian nationalists' party condemned another party they thought are neo-nazis.

I do some business with Bulgarians, and they're good guys. If France, Germany, Spain, Portugal and Italy are taken, though, Bulgaria stands no chance. Good choice in America, but trust me, start cultivating food. I know a guy that pulled off an endive crop in Canada, so I could get you tips and pointers if you're serious.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2012, 11:22:45 PM »
I never said kill all etc. But bottom line is that most of the nations are pure evil. I frickin see this. Islamists bombing Jews. Germany besides making Holocaust now barring circumcision. Our "allies" in Europe working to ban circumcision and shechita. Our other "allies" in America being nice to us, supposedly but trying their best to convert all of the Jews to their falsehood. Look at the frickin world, it is full of sh^t. I pray to G-D to unleash his revenge upon the evil nations as a whole (excluding righteous individuals of-course).
Circumcision issue will effect millions of muslims in Germany as well. What we see in European youth is complete apathy and rebellion against God in many ways. Once you have that punishment is near and there is no question about that. But I also think that all people are God's children.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2012, 11:29:34 PM »
They're not talking about you, man.  They know you're good! And many other righteous gentiles as well.     But you know what- you would be just as angry if everywhere your people were forced to live,  the European population living there, hated and or killed your people for thousands of years for just being Jewish.   And you had no place to call home- no place to escape to.     In other words, by the actions and deeds of many (not all) Europeans, Jews have no right to exist.  Try to see things from that  perspective.   But hopefully you can understand the anger.  I know you can relate- because the Serbs have gone through a holocaust  at the hands of the Albanians and Nazis as well.
Europeans have not been good to each other. Nation attacking nation, protestants killing Catholics and other way around, wars of conquests. We are European nation and look what was done to us? Look what was done to ordinary Russians, even ordinary Germans who died in millions. What I am trying to say is that Jews suffered great horrors but other nations suffered similar horrors and starvation. Japanese had nuclear bombs thrown on them.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2012, 11:32:57 PM »
Not all world hates Jews and Israel. How can I explain this to you? Maybe by posting here and supporting Israel. How we can prove ourselves? Israel is independent country with allies and enemies. I guess that is normal for any other nation. Do not believe all negative news you read.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2012, 11:45:41 PM »
Not all world hates Jews and Israel. How can I explain this to you? Maybe by posting here and supporting Israel. How we can prove ourselves? Israel is independent country with allies and enemies. I guess that is normal for any other nation. Do not believe all negative news you read.

I think saying Nazism is genetic is an ironically stupid statement. Most of the world's elite does though, and I'm pretty sure the majority of the world hates Jews and Zionists for no reason. It's still probably the most hatted place, as Jews are the most hated people.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2012, 12:57:14 AM »
The history of we Jews is running from country to country and being mugged, murdered and massacred wherever we have lived.  Pograms, beatings, isolation, discrimination, you name it.  This is what we had to put up with throughout the ages.  Germany is the best example of what can happen to Jews who think they have become a fairly integrated segment of the population.  From what I have read, the German Jews in the 1920's would never have dreamt of what was to come.  Hitler turned them against us in a second.  Why?  The answer is obvious: Jews are hated wherever we go, even if there's a veneer of politeness.  If given a chance, they'll murder us in a second.  That hatred is always there, even if it's hidden with a smile.  There's only one country for Jews to be Jews and not to have to worry, and that's Israel.  Of course, this is incorrect, too.  The true irony for Jews is that now that we have our own Hashem-given country, we still can't live in peace there.  Either we're worried about nuclear bombs from Iran, or we're worried that our own soldiers will force us from our own homes in Judea and Samaria.  So bottom line:  I think the world definitely does hate Jews and Israel, with the exception of the smallest and tiniest percentage.  And I say YSV to Germany and Europe too!  I should feel good because 1 out of a thousand people support Israel? 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2012, 01:09:26 AM »
The history of we Jews is running from country to country and being mugged, murdered and massacred wherever we have lived.  Pograms, beatings, isolation, discrimination, you name it.  This is what we had to put up with throughout the ages.  Germany is the best example of what can happen to Jews who think they have become a fairly integrated segment of the population.  From what I have read, the German Jews in the 1920's would never have dreamt of what was to come.  Hitler turned them against us in a second.  Why?  The answer is obvious: Jews are hated wherever we go, even if there's a veneer of politeness.  If given a chance, they'll murder us in a second.  That hatred is always there, even if it's hidden with a smile.  There's only one country for Jews to be Jews and not to have to worry, and that's Israel.  Of course, this is incorrect, too.  The true irony for Jews is that now that we have our own Hashem-given country, we still can't live in peace there.  Either we're worried about nuclear bombs from Iran, or we're worried that our own soldiers will force us from our own homes in Judea and Samaria.  So bottom line:  I think the world definitely does hate Jews and Israel, with the exception of the smallest and tiniest percentage.  And I say YSV to Germany and Europe too!  I should feel good because 1 out of a thousand people support Israel?

All correct. However I can not say my heart wishes for their destruction over them coming to truth and finding redemption. It is painfully obvious that this won't happen on a large scale, which is why the save Europe topic is a bit silly in my eyes, but punishment is guaranteed, and does not need to be wished for. That some may become righteous people, this is what we can help with. G-d never tells Jews to pray for their enemies' destruction (correct me if I'm wrong), he tells us what we can do to accelerate it, or tells us not to worry about it, because it's coming.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2012, 05:51:54 AM »
I agree

I get sick of certain comments that people in America make i.e "Let's kick out all the Mexicans" regardless if some of them are good or not.
We should not kick out all the Mexicans just the ones that are here illegally... There are immigration quotas in place for a reason...People are on long waiting lists world wide for years waiting to come here to the United States legally...  The United States needs immigrants that come here and add something into the system... Sadly as we have seen Mexicans tend to absorb much more from the system than they put in.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2012, 10:28:47 AM »

What is infuriating for me is those European nationalists who are anti-Israel. They are traitorous scum.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2012, 02:53:49 AM »

These people, "Friends of the Jews?"  In what alternate universe?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2012, 05:38:29 AM »
Here's the solution to all of our problems: Warning: Language: