Poll

Who believes Newman should stay?

Newman is GREAT!-PLEASE Stay!
30 (85.7%)
Newman should go
5 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should Newman go???  (Read 9005 times)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
Re: Should Newman go???
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 10:44:30 AM »
I have obviously missed something significant that has gone on in this forum, because for the life of me I do not understand why Newman would want to leave, or why anybody would want him to leave.  Other than the shiksa G-ddess of love, namely Kelly Maureen, Newman is my favorite commentator in this forum.  not that everybody else here is not good as well, but he in particular stands out as a man of impeccable logic who genuinely cares about the Jewish people, and about humanity in general.

Part of what baffles me is that I have never seen him get into a significant argument with anybody, or anybody get into an argument with him.  By argument, I mean a nasty exchange of insults as opposed to a civilized disagreement of opinions about the issues we discuss. 

In any case, whatever the reasons were for even considering throwing him out, I implore all of you to be as accepting as you can be for the people who are here.  The fact that a person would sign up to be on this forum, tells me that the person is probably an exceptionally good as well as intellectually courageous human being.  In fact, I have even more respect for the one or two liberals who I have noticed are in here, as they are taking us Kahanists on, and we all know how strong and unbendingly formidable we Kahanists can be.

The only time I would ever advocate kicking somebody out of the group, would be if it were obvious that the person is some kind of neo-nazi/islamofascist wannabe who just came on here to tell us Jews how much he admires adolf shitler/ahmediniNutJob.  Other than that, please let us embrace the spirit of our cherished right to free speech.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 10:44:44 AM »
I didn't vote because I don't think newman is all that great, but he shouldn't go.

Erica, you're providing a prime example of how us liberals are just way too tolerant of evil ;)
I can see Daniel has not learned from recent history what happens when the Jewish people take up black causes.   ;) ;) ;) ;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 10:53:03 AM »
Black people have no integrity.  If you help blacks, they do not help you back.  In all honesty, the Black-Jewish alliance was the worst move in Jewish history.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 10:56:02 AM »
Black people have no integrity.  If you help blacks, they do not help you back.  In all honesty, the Black-Jewish alliance was the worst move in Jewish history.
Exactly - You do have an Eagle Eye!  :)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 11:09:54 AM »
Newman for sure belongs with us he is a fighter and yea I know he ruffles feathers.  But some people do that.  IF people have thin skins then this kind of a movement maybe over the top for them.  And I thought all this was cleared up.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 02:24:28 PM »
I noticed the winky face.

You're still a snot nosed liberal punk that took a cheap shot at newman with your not so funny 'joke'.   ;) ;) ;)

Is it any more of a cheap shot than when Newman said to Erica, "You're not civilized! You're black!"?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 02:31:12 PM »
I didn't vote because I don't think newman is all that great, but he shouldn't go.

Erica, you're providing a prime example of how us liberals are just way too tolerant of evil ;)
I can see Daniel has not learned from recent history what happens when the Jewish people take up black causes.   ;) ;) ;) ;D

I'm not advocating that Jewish people take up black causes, just that we shouldn't make disparaging generalizations about them.

kellymaureen

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 02:32:13 PM »
Oh i vote he stays for sure :)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 03:03:23 PM »
I vote Kelly Maureen for President ;).  She would make our already great country even greater.

To Daniel or anybody else interested in reading this, while I can understand feeling offended when somebody openly expresses animosity toward Blacks, I have to say that I feel a sense of relief that there at least this one place on Earth that I can express exactly how I feel about them as well as some other groups.  Freedom of speech was never made a law because of mild speech; there would be no need for such a rule in that case.  Freedom of speech is precisely intended to protect controversial speech.

Plus, I have to say, that as somebody who loves the truth, I really detest political correctness.  While islamofascism is definitely our most dire external threat, there is no question in my mind that political correctness is the most insidious force from within American life.  Nobody is allowed to say anything that does not fit the liberal agenda; if we dare to break the mold, we are labeled racists, sexists, homophobes, islamophobes, and who else knows what other phobes as well.  We cannot even talk about the weather anymore, without the politically correct police mocking those of us who realize that global warming is utter nonsense.

Besides, some of us have a rather complicated relationship with whatever groups toward which we happen to have a less favorable attitude.  I think of my own attitude toward Blacks.  Yes, there are many Blacks that I dislike, but they tend to be of a certain, well-defined type which I already mentioned in a previous post (hint: Jesse Jackson.  Al Sharpton.  OJ Simpson.  Konye West).  Yet there are other Blacks who I deeply respect; in fact, I regard Thomas Sowell (along with British historian Paul Johnson) to be the two wisest gentiles living today. 

Plus, I actually think I am the very opposite of a racist, precisely because I am disappointed and disgusted with Blacks whenever they do NOT act as civilized as the rest of us.  I expect more from them than many liberals/Blacks do.  President Bush was quite right when he spoke about the soft racism of lowered expectations.

While the vast majority of us here do share a love of Israel or we would not be here, each of us are different people with different experiences.  We are bound to have differing opinions as well.  Before we can even get into arguing our respective positions, we must at least agree on respecting the right of each of us to express our views as we see fit.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 03:07:09 PM »
NEWMAN RULES!

UMMMM-HMMMMM :laugh:

I agree completely. Hes the BEST. ;D ;D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 03:08:51 PM »
Very well spoken Teddybear. You have an excellent way of writing and expressing yourself.

I don't have a problem with political incorrectness just as long as it's factually correct. The problem that I have with some of the remarks that Newman says about blacks isn't that it's politically incorrect, it's that it's just downright incorrect.

But from a legal perspective, yes, he does have every right to express whatever speech he chooses just like I have every right to dispute and refute anything which is inaccurate.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 03:17:07 PM »
To paraphrase BJ clinton, that all depends on what is, is.  What do you mean by inaccurate?

This is not meant to pick on you, but I have too often had the experience of liberals absolutely convinced that they have the truth, and that conservatives are nothing but a bunch of backward, ignorant, bigoted hicks.  Just think of al bore, who stated that global warming is an irrefutable fact, and that the debate about it is over.  When I worked at the Beverly Hills Library, there was an antisemite there who insisted that every word of dhimmi carter's antisemitic book was absolutely true.

I think that most things are subject to doubt, except for my statement here that most things are subject to doubt.  ;D

In any case, thank you for complimenting my writing style.  Not to sound vain or anything, but so many people have praised me in this way, that a part of me thinks that maybe I can realize my ultimate career dream after all of being a professional author.  :)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 03:22:12 PM »
Newman is the Man!!!!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 03:28:39 PM »
To paraphrase BJ clinton, that all depends on what is, is.  What do you mean by inaccurate?

This is not meant to pick on you, but I have too often had the experience of liberals absolutely convinced that they have the truth, and that conservatives are nothing but a bunch of backward, ignorant, bigoted hicks.  Just think of al bore, who stated that global warming is an irrefutable fact, and that the debate about it is over.  When I worked at the Beverly Hills Library, there was an antisemite there who insisted that every word of dhimmi carter's antisemitic book was absolutely true.

I think that most things are subject to doubt, except for my statement here that most things are subject to doubt.  ;D

In any case, thank you for complimenting my writing style.  Not to sound vain or anything, but so many people have praised me in this way, that a part of me thinks that maybe I can realize my ultimate career dream after all of being a professional author.  :)

There are two basic types of propositions in argumentation, propositions of fact and propositions of policy. Propositions of policy are opinions on whether something should or should not be in place. So if conservatives state things like Blacks should be segregated or that Blacks should be sent back to Africa, even though I don't agree with it personally, hey, they are opinions and people are entitled to them. But to state a proposition of fact like all or most Blacks are lazy, loud, stupid, and criminals, then that is stating a proposition of fact where you need to show a significant amount of evidence of prove this claim. It's not up to the person who disagrees with this proposition of fact to prove that it's NOT the case. It's up to the person who states the proposition of fact in the affirmative. He who asserts must prove.

kellymaureen

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 03:30:43 PM »
JTB, over the years, how many times have I told you that you should be a writer!!!!!

Ive read the stories and essays youve sent me and they are brilliant :), writing is what you were meant to do, not only do you enjoy it, but you do it so very well!

Like I said before, the blacks who actually DO want to make something of their life and work hard in school, are ridiculed and picked on not by whites or anyone else, but by their own, they call them "sellouts"

kellymaureen

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 03:35:09 PM »
I met him about 5 years ago on another forum, we have been friends since.  I brought him here because I knew that he believed strongly in this cause and I knew he would enjoy a forum where he did not have to be "PC"

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2007, 03:37:09 PM »
One thing I've gotta say is that Newman has not commented on this thread at all. So I think that in itself shows some humility and tact and I give him props for that :)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2007, 03:41:22 PM »
I met him about 5 years ago on another forum, we have been friends since.  I brought him here because I knew that he believed strongly in this cause and I knew he would enjoy a forum where he did not have to be "PC"
!
Well you did the right thing because he seems to fit right in!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2007, 03:43:59 PM »

Did not "have" to be PC? It seems like it's almost a requirement to be politically incorrect on here :)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2007, 03:45:23 PM »

So that's why you let him make sexual comments towards you.

Did you ever meet him?

He really doesn't make sexual comments towards Kelly.Its only kidding around he said so himself.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

kellymaureen

« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2007, 03:47:18 PM »
I dont "let" him do anything.  I know him well enough to know he is kidding around, everyone has a different personality, he is the way he is and happens to be quite a good friend....do I need to defend my friendship with a person who I have known for a considerable amount of time, who has never done anything in all that time to hurt me or make me feel bad?  

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2007, 03:48:40 PM »
!
Well you did the right thing because he seems to fit right in!

Now it all makes sense.  I just thought JewishTeddyBear was obsessed with you, I didn't know you brought him to the forum and have known each other for a while.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

kellymaureen

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2007, 03:51:45 PM »
Lol no, people who are "obsessed" with you are scary stalker types, not someone I would be friends with, he is definately not that.

kellymaureen

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2007, 03:58:00 PM »
Does he also live near Niagara Falls? Have you met him offline?

Why do you want to know?  Is this important?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2007, 04:03:00 PM »
damn, Newman left? He was one of the few guys I agreed with for the most part.