Author Topic: Chaim ben pesach going to Israel  (Read 11096 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Chaim ben pesach going to Israel
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 10:41:19 PM »
The Torah is very clear. Hashem is in control of everything. no one dies without Hashem approving it. this is basic Torah. it was not Hashem will for kahnanh to lead Israel. or his son. 

And HOW DO YOU KNOW it's not G-d's will to have a Kahanist leader?  Are you a prophet?  Did G-d tell you this?  Are you hallucinating?  Are you from the informer organization Revava? 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 10:46:15 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 10:57:56 PM »
How do you know that it is G-Ds will to have a Kahanist lead Israel? remember king David lead Israel in the Name of the Lrd. you what to lead Israel in the name of kahanah .  and that is were the difference is. Hashem chose not to let Kahana or his son lead. why?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 11:04:34 PM »
How do you know that it is G-Ds will to have a Kahanist lead Israel? remember king David lead Israel in the Name of the Lrd. you what to lead Israel in the name of kahanah .  and that is were the difference is. Hashem chose not to let Kahana or his son lead. why?

It is not in our power to understand G-d.  G-d also killed Rabbi Akivah and a whole bunch of great Rabbis over the years.  According to you this means that G-d rejects Rabbis because he killed some of them.  Similarly, there was a righteous king of Israel that G-d killed, so according to you G-d rejected the Davidic dynasty because of this.  See how you make no sense and are illogical.  G-d also wiped out all of the decendants and  close relatives of Judea the Macabee as they were murdered by the evil kings of Judea but we still celebrate Hanukah my friend.  According to you this would show it was not G-d's will for the Macabees to overthrow Greek rule over Israel since Judea the Macabee was killed and all his decendants were murdered as well.  It's time for you to stop acting boastfully dumb and know that it is impossible to understand why G-d lets the righteous suffer and understand that you can never know G-d's ultimate plan.   
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 11:15:03 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 11:27:36 PM »
You are putting words in my mouth. all I said was Kahana was better prepare to lead Israel then Chaim. and it was not G-ds will to let him rule. his son Benjamen was the second most prepare to lead and he suffer the same fate. David died King of Israel so he fulfilled his calling. and
Hashem promise that his seed will continue to rule as kings. But Kahanah and his son did not get to rule at all. Chaim will not stand a chance in Israel. as soon as he gets their you know they will set him up. may Hashem bring Mosiach soon.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 11:33:06 PM »
Possibly you are right that G-d will not let Chaim lead.  But perhaps G-d will let him lead.  We don't know G-d's plan.  Even if we are ten generations away from the great leader R' Kahane Zs'l, a Kahanist leader may still emerge, we must not give up hope simply because the decline of the generations.  When the Sun sets, the moon rises.  Let us not forget that Israel did not mourn the death of Joshua properly since they thought that he was nothing compared to Moses and remember that G-d punished Israel for this.  Later Generations realized that their great leaders were only a fraction of the greatness of Joshua.  So remember that even if Chaim is not on the caliber of certain giants that have passed away, G-d may still chose him to lead.   
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 11:35:40 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 11:41:11 PM »
Was anyone more prepare then rabbi Kahana to lead Israel? Yet Hashem did not let him succeed. Why ? It was not Hashem's will. Everything that happen to Rabbi kahana was Hashem's will. Hashem is in control of everything. On Rosh Hashanah in the year that Rabbi kahana died it was decreed by Hashem that the Rabbi was to die. On Rosh Hashanah Hashem decides our fate. Kahanah  was more prepared to lead Israel then Chaim ben peasach.  yet you newman get angry at me for posting my concerns that Chaim will have trouble if he goes to Israel now.  who was the second best person to lead Israel? His son Benjamin. and what happen to him  was what happen to his father Rabbi Kahanah. It is clear to me that it is not Hashem will that the Kahanah movement  succeed now. It may succeed in the future but who knows.

Chaim has mentioned on a recent Ask JTF program that he knows full well that once he gets into Israel, there's a good chance he might be killed or that someone will try to kill him. But he's ready to face that possibility. Rabbi Kahane never let fear deter him and neither has Chaim. You can't let fear hold you back from your destiny.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 11:41:59 PM »
listen Hashem may very well choose him. but the fact is it does not look for him if he goes to Israel  now. and I personally believe that it could well be one of his sons not yet born who is to lead.

newman

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 11:43:02 PM »
The modern State of Israel was built (in part) by people who worked themselves to death reclaiming land, draining swamps etc.

Imagine if after a few (of the many) died and the rest said " Oh well, that tears it. G_D doesn't want us here"!

Rivera, you're talking bollox!!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 11:43:50 PM »
listen Hashem may very well choose him. but the fact is it does not look for him if he goes to Israel  now. and I personally believe that it could well be one of his sons not yet born who is to lead.

If that is the case, then that's all the more reason for Chaim to go to Israel so he can meet and marry a nice Israeli gal and have children who will follow his legacy.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 11:44:26 PM »
Revera, you are right, the game is not in our favor.  But us Kahanists are crazy people who have too much faith in G-d.  R' Kahane had this "crazy" idea that he can free over a million Russian Jews and force Russia to open up the iron curtain.  Amost all the Rabbis called him crazy.  But he succeeded and did free Russian Jewry. 

He also had this "crazy" idea that a few hundred people in the JDL could defend the Jews against thousands of criminals and gangs in dangerous neighborhoods and make them fear Jews.  Well, it worked pretty well in the 1970's.   
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 11:47:18 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 11:52:01 PM »
Listen I personally believe that his son not yet born will be the one to rule. if I am right then he will win his case and move to Israel. he will find a wife and bear a son who will be Hatorah and rule Israel. May Hashem bring Mosiach soon.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 11:59:40 PM »
Come on let's get real. As soon as Chaim Ben Pesach arrives in Israel and sneezes he will be arrested for incitement. the government of Israel is arresting right wing groups for putting up posters! their is no way Chaim Ben Pesach can survive in Israel. the time is just not right.

Amigo, don't worry... Chaim's case has been pushed through from a very high level.
He will enter Israel either as a new immigrant or as a ready-to-appoint prime-minister.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2007, 12:22:56 AM »
Listen I personally believe that his son not yet born will be the one to rule. if I am right then he will win his case and move to Israel. he will find a wife and bear a son who will be Hatorah and rule Israel. May Hashem bring Mosiach soon.

rivera, you sound silly trying to sound like a prophet..you should know better..Gd stopped with the prophets a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2007, 12:30:53 AM »
Let's not jump to any conclusions yet, Rivera!
Chaim know his situation best and WE must respect all that he has done and is still trying to do to get into Israel.
G-d only knows what his off springs will be!

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2007, 12:33:19 AM »
Was Rabbi Kanhana a prophet when he warn about the Arabs in Isarel? no! but he was right. people sometimes just know.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2007, 04:00:56 AM »
Was anyone more prepare then rabbi Kahana to lead Israel? Yet Hashem did not let him succeed. Why ? It was not Hashem's will. Everything that happen to Rabbi kahana was Hashem's will. Hashem is in control of everything. On Rosh Hashanah in the year that Rabbi kahana died it was decreed by Hashem that the Rabbi was to die. On Rosh Hashanah Hashem decides our fate. Kahanah  was more prepared to lead Israel then Chaim ben peasach.  yet you newman get angry at me for posting my concerns that Chaim will have trouble if he goes to Israel now.  who was the second best person to lead Israel? His son Benjamin. and what happen to him  was what happen to his father Rabbi Kahanah. It is clear to me that it is not Hashem will that the Kahanah movement  succeed now. It may succeed in the future but who knows.

Chaim has mentioned on a recent Ask JTF program that he knows full well that once he gets into Israel, there's a good chance he might be killed or that someone will try to kill him. But he's ready to face that possibility. Rabbi Kahane never let fear deter him and neither has Chaim. You can't let fear hold you back from your destiny.

Good post Daniel; Rivera sounds like some defetist; Chaim will not help Israel if he won't go there out of the fear; Besides waiting for what that Shmolmert will sell Israeli land to Arabs for hudna? or Piss Now surrender the rest? the 40 years probation time from liberaton of Jerusalem is coming; We cannot wait any more or risk G-d's wratch like Israelites who died on dessert becouse they were afraid to enter promised land out of fear of Kananites.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2007, 06:11:11 AM »
OK so when are you going to Israel. when is every Jewish person here at jtf going to Israel. you are so ready for Chaim to go and maybe go to jail or be killed. why don't you follow him?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2007, 07:42:09 AM »
OK so when are you going to Israel. when is every Jewish person here at jtf going to Israel. you are so ready for Chaim to go and maybe go to jail or be killed. why don't you follow him?

I'm not Jewish. This is what stops me.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2007, 08:42:52 AM »
   I am also concerned that Chaim will be arrested immediately and no longer be able to serve the torah cause in the capacity that he does, but while the odds don't look great, hashem performs miracles. If it is the will of hashem for Chaim to return to eretz yisrael(even if it is in prison), in the long run, this will serve the torah cause much greater than if he stays here.
   Chaim has already served time in prison, so it's not like he doesn't know what he is getting into. At least he'll have kosher food this time. If they lock him up, this will be an opportunity for him to study torah and earn Semicha. If they don't, it is a chance for him to fight for the land and find a wife. In any case, I have no doubts that he will succeed.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2007, 09:09:13 AM »
too few people have any clue who chaim is in Israel...I have even ask some lay people and they all laughed that he didn't have a chance in the world to stir anything up..

If that is a fact, then I think the Israeli govt will leave him alone...they'll think that he is such an underdog that they'll consider Chaim to be an ant.

And that will be Gd's miracle if they do end up leaving him alone.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2007, 11:36:11 AM »
I think there is a reason why Chaim is not in Israel- G-D -it's not the right time

But that is just my thoughts

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2007, 02:52:11 PM »
Listen! Chaim is HaTorah so he should know this. there is a Torah prohibition not to put one self in harms way. if a Jewish person knows that if he goes to a certain place and he will be harm or kill. the Torah forbides that Jewish person from going there.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2007, 03:02:43 PM »
Therefore, no Jew should ever fight in a war?!

ummm...it's not prohibited for a Jew to risk his/her life to save other innocent Jews' lives...This is, perhaps what Rav Kahane and Chaim ben Pesach have done and are doing...

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2007, 03:07:56 PM »
Their are exceptions. Soldiers who are in the army, police men etc. But Chaim's case is different.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2007, 04:47:44 PM »
how is it an exception? things are somewhat urgent over there.  but granted, if he makes it in now, no one will even know who he is..so i can assure you, there will hardly be any danger.