Author Topic: KFC and watermelon...  (Read 33423 times)

newman

Re: KFC and watermelon...
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2007, 05:10:03 AM »
Do you see what I'm saying? You are twisting and turning your own darned words, newman.

You professed to acknowledge 'good black culture' then you change your mind and say something like this..."...But black and muslim culture isn't good". Get out and meet some good black people, newman. There's more to our culture that meets the eye...I'm talking about the good culture. You shouldnt' go through life thinking that the black race only has 4 good representatives *ONLY*. ... Alan Keyes, Joe Clark, James Evans and Florida Evans. That's sad. At least after I met or came in contact with evil whites I didn't write the rest  off 'as a whole' as evil. And its because you're lacking in one thing that I have; Character. While you are just "a character."

The fact that there are good blacks around (I'd say between 4 and 6 million in the USA) doesn't alter the fact that the overall black culture is bad. The good blacks are good DESPITE black culture.
Don't change your tune now, neman. 4-6 million is a whole lot better than 1000 good black people. Find the good in the community and stop telling me about the bad. I've been there and met people like that. I'd rather emerse myself in the goodness of it all, and raise my children to appreciate life as well as others' feelings. Good blacks are good because of GOOD black culture and because they know the difference between right and wrong. You double talk all of the time." There are good blacks...There are no good blacks" ; "There is good black culture"..."ALL black culture is bad." Make up your mind.
I've NEVER said "There are no good blacks" or "ALL black culture is bad".

I've consistantly stated that 10- 15% of blacks are good. I've also consistantly stated that black culture is bad (overall). Like soup that is really bad but may have an OK carrot slices or two in it. It's still bad overall.

Erica

« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2007, 05:24:16 AM »
Do you see what I'm saying? You are twisting and turning your own darned words, newman.

You professed to acknowledge 'good black culture' then you change your mind and say something like this..."...But black and muslim culture isn't good". Get out and meet some good black people, newman. There's more to our culture that meets the eye...I'm talking about the good culture. You shouldnt' go through life thinking that the black race only has 4 good representatives *ONLY*. ... Alan Keyes, Joe Clark, James Evans and Florida Evans. That's sad. At least after I met or came in contact with evil whites I didn't write the rest  off 'as a whole' as evil. And its because you're lacking in one thing that I have; Character. While you are just "a character."

The fact that there are good blacks around (I'd say between 4 and 6 million in the USA) doesn't alter the fact that the overall black culture is bad. The good blacks are good DESPITE black culture.
Don't change your tune now, neman. 4-6 million is a whole lot better than 1000 good black people. Find the good in the community and stop telling me about the bad. I've been there and met people like that. I'd rather emerse myself in the goodness of it all, and raise my children to appreciate life as well as others' feelings. Good blacks are good because of GOOD black culture and because they know the difference between right and wrong. You double talk all of the time." There are good blacks...There are no good blacks" ; "There is good black culture"..."ALL black culture is bad." Make up your mind.

I've consistantly stated that 10- 15% of blacks are good. I've also consistantly stated that black culture is bad (overall). Like soup that is really bad but may have an OK carrot slices or two in it. It's still bad overall.
You did SO say that there are so many bad blacks that it overshadows the good blacks and that good black culture is virtually non existent.

Tell me, is 4-6 million blacks a small number as compared to and 4-6 million Jews/ whites?  Which is more? It seems that your answer will be in favor of the 6 million Jews because of your thoughts that blacks are inferior to white people. You also listed 4-6 good blacks as if we were talking about 4-6 people...not as an incredible mass of people. My point is that you don't know anything about good black people, nor good black culture...and you don't care to know either because your sites are set on hating evil blacks. You can't see progress because you're blinded with anger that EVIL blacks live.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2007, 05:30:31 AM »

I don't know where you came up with this number but I'd say that it's less than that.  As far as comparing that to other populations of people, we should be looking at percentages rather than raw numbers.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2007, 05:31:11 AM »

You did SO say that there are so many bad blacks that it overshadows the good blacks and that good black culture is virtually non existent.

Tell me, is 4-6 million blacks a small number as compared to and 4-6 million Jews/ whites?  Which is more? It seems that your answer will be in favor of the 6 million Jews because of your thoughts that blacks are inferior to white people. You also listed 4-6 good blacks as if we were talking about 4-6 people...not as an incredible mass of people. My point is that you don't know anything about good black people, nor good black culture...and you don't care to know either because your sites are set on hating evil blacks. You can't see progress because you're blinded with anger that EVIL blacks live.
4-6 million out of a population of 40 million is chicken feed.

There is virtually no good black culture (I don't say zero because I may be surprised one day ). Where is the 'good' black culture you talk about. It's not in africa, it's not in Harlem or Bed' Stuy'.....so where?.

Erica

« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2007, 05:37:00 AM »

4-6 million out of a population of 40 million is chicken feed.

There is virtually no good black culture (I don't say zero because I may be surprised one day ). Where is the 'good' black culture you talk about. It's not in africa, it's not in Harlem or Bed' Stuy'.....so where?.
Your posts make me want to cry newman because you're more and more like a KKK member with every post you send. I asked you a general question and you, sir, deflected your behind off!

Which is more? 15% of the black population or 15% of the white population? Both populatons of people are good..so which is better or worth more in your eyes?

I gave you a list of things that are good in black culture and you never read it. This goes for Ze'ev, Yacov and every other negative person here.

newman

« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2007, 05:41:24 AM »

Which is more? 15% of the black population or 15% of the white population? Both populatons of people are good..so which is better or worth more in your eyes?

You're nuts. Both populations are NOT equally good.

Only 15% MAX of blacks are good. Only 5% MAX of whites are BAD!

So you have 15% MAX' of blacks good, versus 95% MIN' of whites!

Don't try that "all people are the same" jive.

Erica

« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2007, 05:45:08 AM »

I feel like I'm talking to "Stimpy" here! ::) I AM USING A HYPOTHETICAL HERE< NEWMAN (and I thought you knew what a hypothetical question was)...   I TOOK OUT the bad part and left the 15% that you say are actually good and paired it with 15% of good WHITE people. MY QUESTION was which was more important or worth more in your eyes?

newman

« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2007, 05:52:24 AM »

I feel like I'm talking to "Stimpy" here! ::) I AM USING A HYPOTHETICAL HERE< NEWMAN (and I thought you knew what a hypothetical question was)...   I TOOK OUT the bad part and left the 15% that you say are actually good and paired it with 15% of good WHITE people. MY QUESTION was which was more important or worth more in your eyes?

It's a rediculous question.

You want to compare 100% 0f the 15% of good blacks  with 15.8% of the 95% of good whites? What's the point here?

Erica

« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2007, 06:10:09 AM »

You want to compare 100% 0f the 15% of good blacks  with 15.8% of the 95% of good whites? What's the point here?
I WANT TO COMPARE 15% OF 100% OF THE GOOD BLACKS WITH 15% OF THE GOOD WHITES... YOU'RE DENSE.

newman

« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2007, 06:13:29 AM »

I WANT TO COMPARE 15% OF 100% OF THE GOOD BLACKS WITH 15% OF THE GOOD WHITES... YOU'RE DENSE.
Which 15% of whites?

Erica

« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2007, 06:17:57 AM »

Which 15% of whites?
OF THE 95% you say are good, newman. Nevermind, I know what your answer is going to be anyway. You favor whites over blacks no matter what the percentage is.

newman

« Reply #136 on: September 17, 2007, 06:22:37 AM »

Which 15% of whites?
OF THE 95% you say are good, newman. Nevermind, I know what your answer is going to be anyway. You favor whites over blacks no matter what the percentage is.
I'll say this:

The best of the black community (Joe Clark, Allen Keyes, Carl Brasheer etc) are as good as the best of the white community. Unfortunately there are way too few of them in percentage terms. And while the liberals keep suckling that community on AA and victim culture there will continue to be too few.

Erica

« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2007, 06:23:57 AM »

Which 15% of whites?
I'll say this:

The best of the black community (Joe Clark, Allen Keyes, Carl Brasheer etc) are as good as the best of the white community. Unfortunately there are way too few of them in percentage terms. And while the liberals keep suckling that community on AA and victim culture there will continue to be too few.
Thank you for answering the question. Its just what I thought you'd say.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 12:38:01 PM by Erica »

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #138 on: October 07, 2007, 03:57:59 AM »
Since when did watermelon become a black favorite?

Blacks don't eat healthy. I realize they eat at other places besides KFC. McDonald's and Popeyes are among their favorites, as well. Oh, and biscuts.

It's dangerous because blacks naturally have higher blood pressure than whites.

You do know sterotypes are developed from a majority don't you? Yes, there are different kinds of a single people, but a sterotype is developed based on what a large amount of those people do.

The black sterotype is very accurate, because it's extremely rare that you meet a black person and they don't like fast food or rap music.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #139 on: October 07, 2007, 04:02:30 AM »
Can we stop kidding ourselves? The majority of blacks are evil people, who mooch, kill, gamble, rape and make life miserable for everybody. Even their reveled leaders like Martin Luther King and Malcom X were evil, racist people. Newman is right, probably about 10% to 15% of blacks are good. This is a failed people, a hateful, jealous, greedy people that would love to see whitey gone forever.

Erica

« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2007, 11:45:55 AM »
Can we stop kidding ourselves? The majority of blacks are evil people, who mooch, kill, gamble, rape and make life miserable for everybody. Even their reveled leaders like Martin Luther King and Malcom X were evil, racist people. Newman is right, probably about 10% to 15% of blacks are good. This is a failed people, a hateful, jealous, greedy people that would love to see whitey gone forever.
I'm done with this conversation. If you don't have anything positive to say , don't say anything at all. So I'm leaving it alone for good. Have a good time with those thoughts that all black people eat are fried chicken and biscuits. There are a lot more blacks who are health concious now than there were before. But I digress. Take care.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #141 on: October 07, 2007, 05:55:20 PM »
I'm done with this conversation. If you don't have anything positive to say , don't say anything at all. So I'm leaving it alone for good. Have a good time with those thoughts that all black people eat are fried chicken and biscuits. There are a lot more blacks who are health concious now than there were before. But I digress. Take care.
Once again you refuse to confront the evils of blacks.

Erica

« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2007, 12:26:29 AM »
Once again you refuse to confront the evils of blacks.
I'm back (I know I said I wouldn't come back to this thread but you made it really hard to stay away, with a comment like that.)

EVIL BLACKS gangbang, sell drugs, commit welfare fraud, kill, and rape.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon dosen't make a black person evil at all. And if you think so, you're totally wrong. I can think of a few things that make me think YOU are evil. But I'll keep them to myself.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2007, 03:31:31 AM »
Eating fried chicken and watermelon doesn't make blacks evil, but it makes them fat and have to use the rest rooms a lot.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Erica

« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2007, 09:47:01 AM »
Eating fried chicken and watermelon doesn't make blacks evil, but it makes them fat and have to use the rest rooms a lot.

Not necessarily true, genteel. Its all about moderation. If you eat a LOT of foods you can become fat..and it dosen't have to be fried chicken either. My children and my husband are all slim and whenever I cook fried chicken, they work it off immediately..and not by going to the bathroom. ::)If all you do is eat all day and all night, that's what makes you fat. Not consuming ONE hamburger, or ONE hotdog. Oh, and just so you know, watermelon isn't fatening. Its a fruit.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2007, 11:15:27 AM »

Blacks cant laugh at themselves.Italians are garlic eaters.Im pretty there is  99 % chance you would  find some form of garlic in my home.Don't prove yourself to be so ignorant as to point out your weakness of  taking your self to seriously.Its kinda sad!

Erica

« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2007, 05:03:39 PM »

Blacks cant laugh at themselves.Italians are garlic eaters.Im pretty there is  99 % chance you would  find some form of garlic in my home.Don't prove yourself to be so ignorant as to point out your weakness of  taking your self to seriously.Its kinda sad!
I don't think its sad. You see, Italians are said to be big consumers of pasta and other Italian cuisine and that's a good thing..blacks are said to be salivating over buckets of chicken and bushels of watermelon..which makes them/ us look like dogs in the eyes of those who think that our choice of foods are disgusting. Laughing at onesself is a great thing...I do it all of the time but not at the expense of white people who would pick out one physical flaw, or odd thing that they think that black people do to much of, or consume too much of because they're black.

I LOVE garlic as well though... I love minced garlic but I work with whole, fresh garlic as well. That dosen't make me an Italian wannabe, but it does make me a garlic lover. :)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #147 on: October 08, 2007, 05:18:13 PM »
All y'all come down too South Mississippi, in our zoos we have ways too cook the critters in the cage. ;)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Erica

« Reply #148 on: October 08, 2007, 05:21:05 PM »
All y'all come down too South Mississippi, in our zoos we have ways too cook the critters in the cage. ;)
That wasn't funny. That was disgusting.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2007, 05:22:34 PM »
Sorry you found it ill mannered. It wasn't intended as such. Just trying too lighten things up.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.