Author Topic: Idiots who equate colonisation with nazism.  (Read 37144 times)

newman

Re: Idiots who equate colonisation with nazism.
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2007, 07:17:58 AM »
Again, you CAN'T COMPARE EMPIRES THAT HAVE 2000 YEARS DIFFRENCES.
The Romans didn't murderd 200 milion people. When they took land they make one of the natives as a king and gave the natives their living space for them to serve in the Roman army (10 years). The British may built good stratcture, the Romans, Greeks, Turks, Egyptian (etc'..) too and the Romans/Greeks gave all the people who lived in their empires the same rights as everyone else have. At least in most cases.

The fact that the British gave up their colonies volluntarily was because the British had a really hard loss in the WWII and if they wouldn't give up their colonies their country will collepse economiclly. Furthermore, the fact that they gave up their colonies is compared to that the Germans gave Israel money for the Holocaust. The French murderd half a milion Arabs in 1956 when they didn't want to retreat Algiria.

When did the Brits or any europeans murder 200 million people???

Romans gave people equal rights??????????????

Britain made money from it's colonies. It was in it's economic interest to keep them, not give them up!

Dexter, you're being brainwashed with leftist crap.
In America and Africa they killed 200 milions of people. The colonies may gave money but it also needed money to feed the people who lived there, build buildings, recover what has being destroyed by the Nazis at the WWII etc'.
The Romans gave every man or woman who lived in their empire a Roman citizenship and equal right. You should know that.

Oh, and newman, not everyone that doesn't agree with you is leftist, OK? You should understand European were evil and if you deny this than you are deluded.

As for killing that many..............do you have any idea how many soldiers it would take to kill 200 million people in the pre-industrial age? Euope didn't have the manpower toi kill 200 million!!!!!!
It wasn't by the Army but by independed white men and the Army.

200 million is a bogus figure. It's not possible to wipe out that many without modern industrial age weapons. Even with muzzle loading rifles the europeans would have needed 100 million men in the field. Europe never had more than a few million of it's nationals in it's colonies.

Where do you hear this crap??

BTW,

Without europe AND european Australians, Israel would still be occupied by turks and you'd have NO state. Think about that before you condemn colonial europe as 'evil'.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2007, 07:23:43 AM »
Need I remind you that Britain gave up it's colonies voluntarily. They were never defeated militarily.
Really? Need I remind you of the American War of Independence newman??? The IRA in Ireland and the Irgun in Israel also come to mind. The Boers were able to fight and gain independence at various periods and Rhodesia was not given up it seceded against Britains will. Its colonies in Africa were given up voluntarily but the independence movements and military actions against the British there were also big factors, they knew it was not feasible for them to remain ahold of them and they generally left rather than stay and fight.
Thats two out of two thirds of the globe!

Resistance movements all failed against the British. Name one post war colony where Brits suffered heavy losses. There are none.
All resistance movements failed only if you put a convenient cut off date of when those movements were allowed to take place. Successful military resistance movements took place in the US, Ireland, and Israel before the post-war period.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2007, 07:25:20 AM »
Well than you are wrong. There are only 300 milion people in the USA only not in whole America. There are 900 Milion people in America now.

200 million is a bogus figure. It's not possible to wipe out that many without modern industrial age weapons. Even with muzzle loading rifles the europeans would have needed 100 million men in the field. Europe never had more than a few million of it's nationals in it's colonies.

Where do you hear this crap??

BTW,

Without europe AND european Australians, Israel would still be occupied by turks and you'd have NO state. Think about that before you condemn colonial europe as 'evil'.
200 Milions were killed by physical power, reducing Indian living space and other factors. I heard it if I remember correctly in the History Channle.

Actually, I would prefer not to have a country if it would save millions of people of the viciose colonialism. Furthermore, the british rule wasn't better to the Jews than the Turkish one.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2007, 07:27:28 AM »
Need I remind you that Britain gave up it's colonies voluntarily. They were never defeated militarily.
Really? Need I remind you of the American War of Independence newman??? The IRA in Ireland and the Irgun in Israel also come to mind. The Boers were able to fight and gain independence at various periods and Rhodesia was not given up it seceded against Britains will. Its colonies in Africa were given up voluntarily but the independence movements and military actions against the British there were also big factors, they knew it was not feasible for them to remain ahold of them and they generally left rather than stay and fight.
Thats two out of two thirds of the globe!

Resistance movements all failed against the British. Name one post war colony where Brits suffered heavy losses. There are none.
All resistance movements failed only if you put a convenient cut off date of when those movements were allowed to take place. Successful military resistance movements took place in the US, Ireland, and Israel before the post-war period.
Israel was not a colony. Britain was a league of nations custodian.

Forget the white colonies. I'm talking of the ape colonies.

newman

« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2007, 07:33:33 AM »

200 Milions were killed by physical power, reducing Indian living space and other factors. I heard it if I remember correctly in the History Channle.

The same History Channel that claims there were never Hebrews in Egypt and that there was no King David!
Actually, I would prefer not to have a country if it would save millions of people of the viciose colonialism. Furthermore, the british rule wasn't better to the Jews than the Turkish one.
That's the most stupid thing I've ever read on this forum!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2007, 07:44:52 AM »
What the Hell!!! Europeans EVIL!!!?????

Tell me Dex, what about the rest of the world....china, india, peru, congo? What about those places and their murdering and killing of their fellow and neighbours!? Oh yes i forgot...they were still in the dark ages, and we don't have those accounts.

Dex, you know that's leftist BS, you're a  smart kid, and you need to question their nonsense. 200 million! Can you please give me those links.-in fact, i bet you 100 shekels, that at that time in history, there were not even 200 million "natives" in africa and america COMBINED!

newman

« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2007, 07:49:59 AM »

Tell me Dex, what about the rest of the world....china, india, peru, congo? What about those places and their murdering and killing of their fellow and neighbours!? Oh yes i forgot...they were still in the dark ages, and we don't have those accounts.

Dex, you know that's leftist BS, you're a  smart kid, and you need to question their nonsense. 200 million! Can you please give me those links.-in fact, i bet you 100 shekels, that at that time in history, there were not even 200 million "natives" in africa and america COMBINED!
That's the point I've been trying to make!

What about this one........"Furthermore, the british rule wasn't better to the Jews than the Turkish one."..???

Can you believe that?

I know the Brits wern't saints but "no better" than centuries of rule by Turk-muSSlim pigs?

The British empire Liberated Jerusalem after 1100+ years of muSSlim rule. The Australians were the first ones in there. The first army to enter the Holy city in over 1100 years who didn't kill any Jews!!! And we're as bad as the Turks????????

The leftist school teachers in Israel need killing!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 07:53:48 AM by newman »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2007, 07:51:51 AM »

What about this one........"Furthermore, the british rule wasn't better to the Jews than the Turkish one."..???

Can you believe that?

I know the Brits wern't saints but "no better" than centuries of rule by Turk-muSSlim pigs?

The British empire Liberated Jerusalem after 100+ years of muSSlim rule. The Australians were the first ones in there. The first army to enter the Holy city in over 1100 years who didn't kill any Jews!!! And we're as bad as the Turks????????

THE PC SCUM NEEDS A LITTLE KILLING EVERYWHERE
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2007, 07:59:19 AM »

Can you believe that?

The British empire Liberated Jerusalem after 100+ years of muSSlim rule. The Australians were the first ones in there. The first army to enter the Holy city in over 1100 years who didn't kill any Jews!!! And we're as bad as the Turks????????

THE PC SCUM NEEDS A LITTLE KILLING EVERYWHERE

Here here!!!!
Ill take first watch O0 :::D

Dex, I think you need to consult Chaim
Look at what our Serbian brothers endured under those filthy turks...and i can bet you, the situation for the Jews were not all that pretty either.

Dexter, have you considered home schooling, I would hate to see such a bright young man like yourself to become a zombie! :(

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2007, 10:08:56 AM »
Colonislism is evil. I don't know if it can be called nazism. But remember that there are many evils that are different from nazism. Not all murderers and criminals can be called nazis, but they are criminals nevertheless.

newman

« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2007, 10:13:53 AM »
Colonislism is evil. I don't know if it can be called nazism. But remember that there are many evils that are different from nazism. Not all murderers and criminals can be called nazis, but they are criminals nevertheless.
You're a hypocrit!

If you hate colonisation so much, leave your house with electricity and running water and go live in the bush like a stinking indian. If you don't you're talking out of your arse!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2007, 10:23:40 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

If you hate colonisation so much, leave your house with electricity and running water and go live in the bush like a stinking indian. If you don't you're talking out of your arse!

well said O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2007, 10:32:33 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

well said O0

Raul, You're always siding with turd worlders.
I also begin to wonder if you're a Kahanist.
I hope you're not a NK-'Jew'

Colonialism happened OK?

If you don't like it , then get out of there ,
and come back to Europe.
OK?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 10:36:21 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2007, 10:32:53 AM »
Some answeres:

Newman said:
The same History Channel that claims there were never Hebrews in Egypt and that there was no King David!
The History Channel shows us evidence and reallity. Since there are no evidence of the Hebrews being in Egypt and that there was a king name David it's reasonble to say the Hebrews were'nt in Egypt and that there was no such king name David. Proove I have a brother, there are no evidences I have but you can't disproove it. But because I have no evidences you have no reasonble reason to believe I have a brother.

David, acorrding to the Bible lived around 12th century BCE, while it's 3200 years old and it's very hard to be sure what happend on 100% it's much easier to know what happen between the 15th century and the 19th century, when the Indians were massacard by the White men.

That's the most stupid thing I've ever read on this forum!
That's sad, Newman.
A. I think I have high moral feelings and I would prefer Milions of people wouldn't die, murdered, massacared and there wouldn't be an Israel. If there were no Colonialism the Arabs wouldn't be our enemies probablly. Nazi Germany wouldn't rise. Zionism wouldn't exist. The holocaust would never happened etc'.

B. The Turks weren't better than the British and they weren't worse. While the Turks gave us enter Jerusalem and live there and befor that when Christian nations controled here we wouldn't allowed to enter. Gave us more respect than the Brits etc'. The British were Antisimetics, they published the White Paper of 1939 and never gave Holocaust survivers to get in. They were pro Arabs (the Turks too, but at least they are Muslim so you can understand why) etc'.

The British empire Liberated Jerusalem after 1100+ years of muSSlim rule. The Australians were the first ones in there. The first army to enter the Holy city in over 1100 years who didn't kill any Jews!!! And we're as bad as the Turks
Yes, you are bad as the turks and that's why we used terror to destroy your colonialism on our land. The Turks and you were equil, the Turks treat us just as the british did, maybe a bit worse but the British refused to give the Jews enter Pales-tine of the British Mandate. The Arab gave us Pales-tine at 1919 but because of the British-French stupid Sykes-Picot Agreement we lost it and than the Arabs became crazy and started pogroming us.

Boeregeneraal:
What the Hell!!! Europeans EVIL!!!?
I said Europeans were evil. Some Europeans are evil also today.

China didn't killed that much until the Colonialists came. The Chinese were very advenced. The Japanese on the other hand were Nazi animels with what they did to the Chinese. Kongo was a tribial society, Peru too, compared to what the Europeans did under cover of "Jesus" and "Elightenism" killed milions of people. So, give me a break, OK ?

Dex, you know that's leftist BS, you're a  smart kid, and you need to question their nonsense. 200 million! Can you please give me those links.-in fact, i bet you 100 shekels, that at that time in history, there were not even 200 million "natives" in africa and america COMBINED!
It was on television. Anyway, it's a fact Europeans killed Milions of black slaves and Millions of natives in their war against them. The dirty war Britain fought to maintain its control of Kenya was tantamount to genocide.

The entire Kikuyu nation (the largest national group within Kenya) was considered to be under the sway of the Mau Mau insurgents, and treated accordingly.

Hundreds of thousands of men were sent to prison camps, while almost the entire female population (along with children and elderly) were imprisoned in fortified “villages” set up by the British, surrounded by spiked trenches and barbed wire, the site of torture, starvation and forced slave labour.

Indeed, at one point or another almost the entire Kikuyu population of 1.5 million were detained.

Such are the crimes of colonialism.

Earlier this year i read an interesting book – Histories of the Hanged by David Anderson – which recounts and explains the most important episodes of this dirty war. From my position of ignorance, it was a good introduction to the history of the anti-colonial struggle in Kenya, and (amongst its strengths) Anderson’s book provides ample description of the role class struggle within the Kikuyu nation played. (Indeed, while Mau Mau killed almost two thousand African collaborators, only thirty two European settlers were killed during the entire rebellion - estimates of the number of Mau Mau killed range from 12,000 to 20,000.)

As a liberal “coming to terms” with Britain’s colonial crimes, Anderson’s book works. There is an unfortunate bias, though, in that the thread he follows is the list of incidents around which men were sentenced to die by the settler government (merely being a member of or associating with members of the Mau Mau was a capital crime). As he notes, the number of men sent to the gallows in Kenya was “more than double the number of executions carried out against convicted terrorists in Algeria, and many more than in all the other British colonial emergencies of the post-war period – in Palestine, Malaya, Cyprus and Aden.”

The criminal laws the police had to enforce were originally planned to be quite similar to the British codes. However, the colonial rulers soon decided that preference should be given to introduce Indian law in Kenya since, unlike British law, Indian law was codified and thus thought off to be a better instrument to control the African population. The Penal Code, the Criminal Procedure Act, and the Police Act which were introduced in colonial Kenya, were all imported from British India. Next to this imported legal system, the British took into account customary laws: cases involving Africans were guided by native regulations, so far as applicable, and inasmuch as they were reconcilable with British standards of legal morality. The activities of the police involved night patrols in the urban areas, the detection of property crimes, the enforcement of labor laws on settler farms, the execution of death sentences, and, more than anything else, the protection of European property and persons. The enforcement of minor offenses took up most of the police time. In 1937, for instance, no less than 6,000 Africans were prosecuted for being resident in townships without permission, or because of failure to produce a pass, over 3,000 for crimes against property, more than 4,700 for not paying hut taxes, and more than 1,000 for vagrancy. Despite these impressive figures, however, many laws were not enforced by the police who ran their operations quite independently from the colonial legal administration.

Sources:
http://www.cas.sc.edu/socy/faculty/deflem/zcolpol.html
http://sketchythoughts.blogspot.com/2006/12/kenya-and-crimes-of-colonialism.html

That's Kenya only.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2007, 10:38:10 AM »
About the Indians:
MILITARY CAMPAIGN AGAINST POWHATAN

During the summer of 1610 in Jamestown, the Governor, Thomas West De la Warr had directed Powhatan to return several runaway Englishman. It appears Powhatan did not respond in a satisfactory manner. De la Warr felt this was sufficient reason to conduct a military campaign against Powhatan. George Percy, brother to the Earl of Northumberland and De la Warr's second in command headed up the military action against Powhatan. The following is Percy's description of the actions that took place;

Drawing my soldiers into battle, placing a Captain or Lieutenant at every file, we marched towards the Indian Town...and then we fell upon them, put some fifteen or sixteen to the sword and almost the rest to flight...My Lieutenant brought with him the Queen and her children and one Indian prisoner for which I taxed him because he had spared them. His answer was that having them now in custody I might do with them what I pleased. Upon the same I caused the Indians head to be cut off, then disperesed my files, appointing my soldiers to burn their houses and to cut down their corn growing about the town. With the Indians dead or disperesed, their village destroyed, and their food supplies laid to waste, Percy sent out another raiding party to the the same to another Indian Town and then marched to his boats with the Queen and her children in tow. There, however his soldiers "did begin to murmur because the Queen and her children were spared." This seemed a reasonable complaint to Percy, so he called a council together and "it was agreed upon to putt the children to death THE WHICH WAS EFFECTED BY THROWING THEM OVERBOARD, SHOOTING OUT THEIR BRAINS IN THE WATER." Upon his return to Jamestown, however, Percy was informed that Governor De la Warr was unhappy with him because he had not yet killed the Queen. Advised by his chief Lieutenant that it would be best to burn her alive, Perry instead decided to end his day of "so much bloodshed" with a final act of mercy:instead of burning her, he had the queen quickly killed by stabbing her to death.

JAMESTOWN LEGISLATION AGAINST THE INDIANS

In 1623, the Jamestown Colonists passed legislation that indicated their hostility toward the Indians. The following acts are those that deal with the Indians.
   Act 23: " that every dwelling house shall be pallizaded in for defence against the Indians.
   Act 24: "that no man go or send abroad without a sufficient party well armed.
   Act 25: "that men go not towork in the ground with out their arms (and a centenell upon them).
   Act 26: "that the inhabitants go not aboard ships or upon any other occasions in such numbers, as thereby to weaken and endanger the plantations.
   Act 27: "that the commander of every plantation take care that there be sufficient powder and ammunition within the plantation under his command and their pieces fixt and their arms complete.
   Act 29: "that no commander of any plantation do either him-selfe or suffer others to spend powder unnecessarily in drinking or entertainments.
   Act 32:"that at the beginning of July next the inhabitants of every corporation shall fall upon their adjoining savages, as we did last year, those that shall be hurt upon services, to be cured at the public charge; in case any to be lamed to be maintained by the country according to his person and quality.

Finally in 1655 the legislatures first act for that session was to pass an Act in the Indians favor. The Assembly admitted they were harsh on the Indians and they had attacked the white man to protect their land and way of life. The first Act: for every eight wolves heads the Indian brought in, the Great Man would receive a cow. The second Act: if the Indian families would bring in their children to live with a white family, the children would be educated and civilized and not be used as slaves. The third Act: it addressed the Indians land in that he could not bargin away his land to an Englishman without the permission of the Assembly, and his land was protected from unfair seizure.

Based on the treatment the English inflicted on the Powhatans when they arrived in 1608,the colonists, after the Revolutionary War continued the same methods that had served the English so well as indicated in the following stories as the United States moved west.

SAND CREEK MASSACRE (SE COLORADO).

In 1864 Col Chivington ( a former clergyman that had political ambitions) was appointed the territorial military commander in Colorado. After some isolated incidents with the Indians, Chivington sent out detachments to burn and destroy Indian villages, the Cheyenne, Arapahos, Sioux, Kiowa's, and Comanches's struck back. this give Chivington the opportunity that he was looking for, to launch a full scale attack on the Indians.

On November 29, 1864, Chivington deployed his command, about seven hundred solders with howitzers around Black Kettle's village on Sand Creek. Black Kettle was under the impression that he was at peace with the Americans; he ran up the American Flag and assured his people that all was well. the troops opened fire and charged. The Indians scattered in all directions. Chivington had made it clear that he wanted no prisoners, hie policy was "to kill and scalp all, little and big". Nits make lice he was fond of saying. Interpreter John Smith later testified: they were scalped, their brains knocked out; the men used their knives, ripped open women, clubbed little children, knocked them in the head with their guns, beat their brains out, mutilated their bodies in every sense of the word. Two hundred Cheyenne's, two thirds of them women and children perished. Nine chiefs died, however Chief Black Kettle escaped.( Only to be murdered later by Custer).

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2007, 10:45:40 AM »
 :'(

Dexter's brain has been poisoned by the leftist media and education system. I'm not even responding anymore. When somebody claims that democratic Britain (for all it's many faults and sins) is worse than the Ottoman Turks or that Nazism wouldn't have arisen if not for european colonisation of the turd world, or that muSSlims wouldn't hate Jews if it wern't for europe..........it's time to quit wasting time on such utter stupidity. It's like trying to argue with a holocaust denier or a conspiracy theorist!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2007, 10:46:05 AM »
I admire you Dexter, you are very young and have learned a lot.

newman

« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2007, 10:48:00 AM »
No.

Dexter used to be smart.

You on the other hand were insane from day 1.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2007, 10:51:30 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

In fact I'd like to live in the European forests, but they have destroyed them all. And perhaps I'd have been glad if Venezzians had came here instead of other Europeans...I claim Venezzia is a blessed city, but I won't debate with someone who hates me.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2007, 10:53:32 AM »
:'(

Dexter's brain has been poisoned by the leftist media and education system. I'm not even responding anymore. When somebody claims that democratic Britain (for all it's many faults and sins) is worse than the Ottoman Turks or that Nazism wouldn't have arisen if not for european colonisation of the turd world, or that muSSlims wouldn't hate Jews if it wern't for europe..........it's time to quit wasting time on such utter stupidity. It's like trying to argue with a holocaust denier or a conspiracy theorist!
OK newman, whatever. It's always the "Bolshiviks" or the Leftists. What, you can't believe I can think for myself things that don't fit you agemda ? I can't really believe someone in the 20th century (besides of the Nazis) thinks that Colonialism isn't evil and it's justified. The fact that British was an empire that enslaved many but happened to be democratic doesn't make it better. The Nazism wouldn't rise because history, my freind, is dynamic. So every small ditail effects the whole History. I didn't claimed that because of Colonialism Nazi Germany rised, if you understand thet than I feel sorry for you. I meant that if colonialism wasn't made, there wasn't USA, Germany may won the WWI, if the WWI would even happen etc'.

The Turks weren't better than the British and weren't worse. That's my opinon.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2007, 10:54:40 AM »
No.

Dexter used to be smart.

You on the other hand were insane from day 1.
Newman, please don't be close minded. I thought it's a disscusion and I broght evidence on how Colonialism was evil. Proove me wrong and I will say I am.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2007, 10:56:19 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

In fact I'd like to live in the European forests, but they have destroyed them all. And perhaps I'd have been glad if Venezzians had came here instead of other Europeans...I claim Venezzia is a blessed city, but I won't debate with someone who hates me.
It's because you've got no answer.

Without european colonisation you'd have NO electricity, NO telephone, NO cars, NO indoor plumbing and NO computers! So stop using your computer right now or agree that colonisation was good. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.  

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2007, 10:57:42 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

Without european colonisation you'd have NO electricity, NO telephone, NO cars, NO indoor plumbing and NO computers! So stop using your computer right now or agree that colonisation was good. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.  

Agreed, well said newman. O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2007, 10:58:17 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

then go to Schwarzwald
plenty of place to hunt Jew-haters.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2007, 10:58:34 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

Technology spread over the world not because Colonialism. Russia have weastern Technology altough it was never colonised.

- Friedrich Nietzsche