Author Topic: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Day?  (Read 7672 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
What's Your Idea of the Perfect Day?
« on: February 10, 2008, 10:50:14 PM »
 :D

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Day?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 11:09:46 PM »
Having coffee in bed in the morning and spending my day with my animals, family and loved ones.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 11:13:19 PM »
Having coffee in bed in the morning and spending my day with my animals, family and loved ones.

You put animals before your family and loved ones.  :o
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 11:36:22 PM »

Yes, I find animals far better than humans most of the time. I love my family and friends, but they can get on my nerves. My animals never do.

Would I risk my life for my animals, yes I would. 

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 11:52:37 PM »
Yes, I find animals far better than humans most of the time. I love my family and friends, but they can get on my nerves. My animals never do.

What kind of animals do you have?

Would you give up your life for your animals?

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 11:53:43 PM »

This is truly a shame.  :'(
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 11:55:47 PM »
I blame the Jews (myself included of course) We have not educated the world enough about morality. Now it's come to this point where people will risk their lives for the sake of an animal. It's true moral decay and a world upside-down.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 12:02:51 AM »

What kind of animals do you have?

Would you give up your life for your animals?

My animals would give up my life for me, I would do the same.

Ari has started a thread in the animal forum, I am posting there.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 12:04:07 AM »

Why so sad it does not effect you.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 12:05:13 AM »

Yes. It does. It is the job of each Jew to teach the non-Jews the 7 laws of Noah. We have not done this nearly enough and now I see the results first hand.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 12:08:02 AM »
I blame the Jews (myself included of course) We have not educated the world enough about morality. Now it's come to this point where people will risk their lives for the sake of an animal. It's true moral decay and a world upside-down.

Oh Lubab? do you not believe we should take care of G-ds creatures, were we not are put on this earth to protect them. Did not G-d ask for an Ark to be built to save the animals?

How many times in the history of the world, people have risked their lives for another living creature, how can this be wrong?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 12:09:03 AM »

Yes. It does. It is the job of each Jew to teach the non-Jews the 7 laws of Noah. We have not done this nearly enough and now I see the results first hand.

Do you think I am Gentile?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 12:12:02 AM »

Yes. I thought you were. But if you are Jewish it's the same problem.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 12:12:07 AM »
I love animals especially dogs. I believe that dogs would do more to save a person than some people would. A dog would more than happily risk his life to save his owner. One of my neighbors was in canada hiking on vacation. He owns three 2 year old male pitbulls and these dogs are seriously powerful. He has very muscular ones. He was attacked by a mountain lion on a trail a while he was with some family members and his three dogs. The dogs saved his life and devastated the mountain lion. He told me that all three pitbulls were working on the mountain lion at once. The dogs saved his life and he told me that he doesn't know of any humans that would of done that for him. I love dogs but I certainly think that a human risking his life for an animal is nuts.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2008, 12:20:34 AM »

I am Jewish, and as I said to you before all due respects, because you are a Rabbi, you are held in high regard with me, I respect your opinion and your advice. I absolve you of your responsibilities to me.

I am no more or no less than what G-d wishes of me.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 12:22:34 AM »

I am Jewish, and as I said to you before all due respects, because you are a Rabbi, you are held in high regard with me, I respect your opinion and your advice. I absolve you of your responsibilities to me.

I hope you are not offended. I really only speak out of a caring spirit and I do not judge you or any other Jew harshly. I'm just thinking about how I can be better.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 12:35:14 AM »

I hope you are not offended. I really only speak out of a caring spirit and I do not judge you or any other Jew harshly. I'm just thinking about how I can be better.

Lubab I am not offended. Just a little saddened thats all, but I come to except that. I don't wish others to follow my path, its solely one I will travel down alone.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008, 12:38:15 AM »

Lubab I am not offended. Just a little saddened thats all, but I come to except that. I don't wish others to follow my path, its solely one I will travel down alone.

Well you're not alone. You got us. We've all got our own unique path. It's all part of this great movie we call life.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2008, 12:44:36 AM »
Let me tell you something that might cheer you up.

We all pray to the Holy of Holies in Jerusalem. We all know that. In there is the ark. This represents the Torah as the Tablets were in there.

But above the Ark is another vessel known as the Kapores...it was a plate on top of the ark. This is actually a holier spot than the ark.

It's "above" the Torah. It represents Teshuva (return, repentance). When we do teshuva G-d goes above what the Torah says and loves you anyway.

Then there's something even above that. That's the cherubim. (Someone on here is named Cherubim :)) Those are little babies. Little baby faces.

This is something even higher than Teshuva. It's a Jew. It's not anything that you need to do (like Teshuva) it's just the fact that you are a Jew and nothing can ever change that, and in some way, everything you do expresses that.

That's really the holiest spot in the whole Temple. G-d loves us like we love a little child. He doesn't really need to do anything. The child just is....and at that level the rules don't really apply at all.

G-d can forgive us no matter what with that sort of love that a parent has for a their little child.

That's where we really pray to....we pray to those cherubim three times a day....that's the holiest spot of all.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 12:46:56 AM by lubab »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2008, 12:45:33 AM »

Well you're not alone. You got us. We've all got our own unique path. It's all part of this great movie we call life.

I don't quite see how life is a movie, but since I am tried I just agree anyway.

Other things are quite debatable.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2008, 12:49:21 AM »
Let me tell you something that might cheer you up.

We all pray to the Holy of Holies in Jerusalem. We all know that. In there is the ark. This represents the Torah as the Tablets were in there.

But above the Ark is another vessel known as the Paroches...it was a plate on top of the ark. This is actually a holier spot than the ark.

It's "above" the Torah. It represents Teshuva (return, repentance). When we to teshuva G-d goes above what the Torah says and loves you anyway.

Then there's something even above that. That's the cherubim. (Someone on here is named Cherubim :)) Those are little babies. Little baby faces.

This is something even higher than Teshuva. It's a Jew. It's not anything that you need to do (like Teshuva) it's just the fact that you are a Jew and nothing can ever change that, and in some way, everything you do expresses that.

That's really the holiest spot in the whole Temple. G-d loves us like we love a little child. He doesn't really need to do anything. The child just is....and at that level the rules don't really apply at all.

G-d can forgive us no matter what with that sort of love that a parent has for a their little child.

That's where we really pray to....we pray to those cherubim three times a day....that's the holiest spot of all.

lol least not go down the road about Cherubims.  :-\
G-d loves us like we love a little child.

Yes this is something that is always dear to me.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2008, 06:19:27 PM »
My idea of a "perfect" day would be to get up in the morning and do whatever Chaim would do during his day--- Because I am sure that every single day is a PERFECT DAY spent wisely by Chaim... The decisions he makes for his day and how he spends each minute of his day must be beyond reproach. To do what Chaim does with his day, yes, my friends, THAT is a PERFECT DAY for ANY Jew!
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2008, 08:14:34 PM »
When Hilary and Obama dies and Chaim becomes president of Israel.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2008, 03:05:30 PM »
Skippy, how can you value an animal more than your family, friends and even yourself? Are you a vegan? If not.... no aim to offend, but I find it silly to give one's life for a pet, and eat meat. What's the difference between a pet and cattle?
And G-d commanded men to take care of animals, not to make them suffer and Noah was also commnded to keep each species in the Ark. But He does not command us to give our lives for one animal, nor to love it more than a human being. The Torah says "VeAhavtah lere'acha Kamocha", note it says "Re'acha" not "Behemtecha"

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2008, 04:31:44 PM »
For me the perfect day consits of waking up and turning on my TV:

Channel 1: CNN International
"Iran has been wiped off the face of the planet- no survivors. "

Channel 2 : BBC News
"Hizbollock's Leader Hassan Nasrallah was Raped to Death by a Pack of Wild Boars"

Channel 3 : Euronews
"PLO & Hamas fight each other to death until there are no Fakestinans left in the Midle East. Israel rightfully claims back her territories"

Channel 4: Baywatch
the one with that steamy secene between Pamela & Rich. I think its episode 106.

After that I open my front door - get in the bus and all black folks are seated at the back. An 86 year old fat black woman gives up her seat to let me sit so my 30 year old body frame doesn't get tired. After she moves her fat black butt I start looking out the window and I see Muslims being beaten up and Mosques destroyed. I see angry mobs crying out "death to Mohammed". I get off in the city centre and Pamlea Anderson is there signing autographs. Our eyes meet and its love at 1st site. She makes her way to me ( in slow motion ) and....(to be continued)

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"