Author Topic: Iranian saying hello :P  (Read 38124 times)

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
Re: Iranian saying hello :P
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2008, 05:29:57 PM »

Why dont you move to israel and be a real jew? ???

Send me the money, Achmed and I will!!!

Why don't you stop polluting the good people of Canada and go home to Iran and serve in Hitler Jr.'s army?  Too scared?  You should be!! 

Yea, whatever loser.  :)

BTW: Why are you giving me a jewish name? My name starts with "peh" btw..
"Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, 23 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the LORD God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May the LORD his God be with him, and let him go up!"    - 2 Chron 36:22-23

Isa 44:28 Who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, Saying to Jerusalem, "You shall be built," And to the temple, "Your foundation shall be laid." '

"O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know that you will come--I am Cyrus, son of Cambyses, who founded the Empire of the Persians and was king of the East. Do not grudge me this spot of earth which covers my body."
                                                       - Cyrus

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2008, 05:34:15 PM »

Why dont you move to israel and be a real jew? ???

Send me the money, Achmed and I will!!!

Why don't you stop polluting the good people of Canada and go home to Iran and serve in Hitler Jr.'s army?  Too scared?  You should be!! 

BTW: Why are you giving me a jewish name? My name starts with "peh" btw..

Let's stop this nonsense. You choose Khashayarsha as your name here "Xerxes" in Greek.
I can live with that. For me anti-Islamic Patriottic Iranians are welcome here on the forum.

If you can refine our ideas on Iran, we can only get stronger.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2008, 05:35:54 PM »

I believe personal insults are against the rules of the forum.  ;)  Obviously, I don't know your name, so I just call you by your fellow Iranian's name.  Maybe you prefer to be called Muhammed?  I don't really care.  It's obvious you joined this forum to pick fights with people and to try to spread your conspiracy theorist agenda.  Unfortunately, you will find little support for your ignorance here.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2008, 05:41:30 PM »

I believe personal insults are against the rules of the forum.  ;)  Obviously, I don't know your name, so I just call you by your fellow Iranian's name.  Maybe you prefer to be called Muhammed?  I don't really care.  It's obvious you joined this forum to pick fights with people and to try to spread your conspiracy theorist agenda.  Unfortunately, you will find little support for your ignorance here.

Um pick fight? I came here for questions, you're the one "picking" the fights...  I wasn't even the one that brought up the 9/11... I said what i think, and i said it, im not going to be a shy pansy and say what you want me to say, freedom of speech remember? You're obviously abusing it and again "whatever".
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 05:47:36 PM by Khashayarsha »
"Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, 23 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the LORD God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May the LORD his God be with him, and let him go up!"    - 2 Chron 36:22-23

Isa 44:28 Who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, Saying to Jerusalem, "You shall be built," And to the temple, "Your foundation shall be laid." '

"O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know that you will come--I am Cyrus, son of Cambyses, who founded the Empire of the Persians and was king of the East. Do not grudge me this spot of earth which covers my body."
                                                       - Cyrus

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2008, 05:42:23 PM »
And i'm the one being ignorant?  Asking questions is being ignorant? Why? And saying yehud is being ignroant? wtf?

And harsh tone, oh maybe for the simple reason the first page was generalizing the iranian people, who have nothing to do with the G-d damn government.

Mr. Iran, I didn't call you ignorant.  But since you brought it up, I would have to say that anyone who refers to communism as a Jewish movement fits the description. And I agree with the others in that you use the word Yehud negatively. 

The Soviet Union was created in 1917. The Frank Weltner website "Jewwatch" states that 95% of the the commisars, official government people and secret police were Jews.

Has somebody any knowledge on this subject?
As we all know , Frank Weltner views on Jews, are 'a bit biased'.

I understand, he even regards Stalin as a Jew. ;D ;D

I guess you are trying to find out more about the Jews/Israel, and that you tend to resonate the Jew-hating propaganda, where the internet is full off.

Anyway: the bolshevik revolution happened, because the Germans send Lenin to Sint-Petersburg in a panzer train, in order to declare to get Russia out of the war , and so to facilitate Germany, leaving one front less to fight.

I dont really believe staling was a jew, he is supposedly to be of indo-caucasus and indo-iranian back ground; georgian and ossestian, but he was called a jew for supporting and "installing" communism and to make "georgians" not shown as "bad" people. Basically "scape-goat action".
Well, good we agree on this. I just mention Stalin (not a Jew), because you started yesterday with Marx-Marxism being a Jewish ideology - political system.
Most members here wanted to ban right away.
I think you are welcome here, since you sound Persian and patriottic to me, but don't care (or hate!?) the Shiite government.

I have nothing against Persians that are anti-muslim.
You are a smart people, most Iranians I met, were much more clever then the average European. And I hope Iran/Persia can have a bright future, as e.g. India, when all ayatollahs are lined up and burned in mass graves with pigs intestines.

At least, that is what I hope.
Do you share that idea? Or don't you really care about the future of your ancestres country?
I understand you are not believing in the existence of a G-d, but I suppose that you find some rules like "you shall honour your parents, you shall not kill" as important.

Were/Are your parents/Family lower/middle/high class in Iran

Obviously i share that idea, Persian nationalist.

I didn't really say "communism" "is/was" a "jewish" ideology, i was trying to say the only "government" made by a "jew" was "communism" so i just say communism.. Dont take this crazy... I already know "communism" is not support of jews. So, sorry.

Both parents are from Esphahan background, like i said early. Well my cousins/family in iran are mainly "middle to high" class, and some cousins who take it the "easy" way of life, and live on the plateaus.

- Cyrus

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2008, 05:48:20 PM »
So this site is against arabs, communists, even though the creator of communism was a jew, and what else?

Sorry I had to get involved here.  I think it is unfortunate that Khashayarsha was confronted so forcefully when he first came on.  I haven't read all of his threads.  It seems to me that he was confronted when he stated his views of 911.  He's not the only one that thinks 911 was highly questionable as too the Iraq and Afghanistan invasions.  

http://www.chuckcoppes.com/images/stories/petrodollar_warfare_and_collapse_of_us_dollar_imperialism-special_report.pdf

My specific arguement/debate with this fellow is his statement that "the creator of Communism was a Jew...".  I directly challenge this fellow to research the subject and include such names as François-Marie Arouet (1694 – 1778), Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1712 – 1778), Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770 – 1831), Robert Owen (1771-1858), Charles Fourier (1772-1837), Thomas Taylor (1758 - 1835) Saint/Sir Thomas More (1478 – 1535) and his book "Utopia", Saint Ignatius of Loyola (1491 – 1556) and the Jesuit Utopia in Paraguay, Plotinus (AD 204–270) or Plato (428/427 B.C.E.– 348/347 B.C.E.) and his "Republic".  ALL are non-Jews.  ALL before Karl Marx, who subsequently converted out of Judaism at a young age to Christianity.  Game, set, match........Jews did not invent Communism!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 05:51:49 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2008, 05:52:54 PM »

Obviously i share that idea, Persian nationalist.

Good. I am a Flemish nationalist. The Jews here Jewish Nationalists.
I'd like to help the Persians to get rid of the Arab problem (Islam)
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2008, 05:56:12 PM »
So this site is against arabs, communists, even though the creator of communism was a jew, and what else?

Sorry I had to get involved here.  I think it is unfortunate that Khashayarsha was confronted so forcefully when he first came on.  I haven't read all of his threads.  It seems to me that he was confronted when he stated his views of 911.  He's not the only one that thinks 911 was highly questionable as too the Iraq and Afghanistan invasions. 

http://www.chuckcoppes.com/images/stories/petrodollar_warfare_and_collapse_of_us_dollar_imperialism-special_report.pdf

My specific arguement/debate with this fellow is his statement that a Jew "invented communism".  I directly challenge this fellow to research the subject and include such names as François-Marie Arouet (1694 – 1778), Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1712 – 1778), Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770 – 1831), Robert Owen (1771-1858), Charles Fourier (1772-1837), Thomas Taylor (1758 - 1835) Saint/Sir Thomas More (1478 – 1535) and his book "Utopia", Saint Ignatius of Loyola (1491 – 1556) and the Jesuit Utopia in Paraguay, Plotinus (AD 204–270) or Plato Plato (428/427 B.C.E.– 348/347 B.C.E.) and his "Republic".  ALL are non-Jews.  ALL before Karl Marx, who subsequently converted out of Judaism at a young age to Christianity.  Game, set, match........Jews did not invent Communism![/b]

I get your point, i accept. I'm just saying he is a "jew" ethnicity wise, in your book he is not. I accept it.

- Cyrus

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2008, 06:02:18 PM »
Welcome to the forum Khashayarsha, I hope you hang around here, enrich your knowledge and ours too.
I didn't really say "communism" "is/was" a "jewish" ideology, i was trying to say the only "government" made by a "jew" was "communism" so i just say communism.. Dont take this crazy... I already know "communism" is not support of jews. So, sorry.

In your question above, I believe you assume that there has never been a Jewish government. The only place ever had or will have a Jewish government is the land of Israel, any "Jew" trying to install a government on foreign soil is acting against Judaism and Jews.

We had a Jewish government- we had it in the days of Joshua, The Judges,King David and his hair until the Babylonian exile in 512BC. We had it again, first we had autonomy in Judea granted to us by YOUR SHAHA OF PERSIA CYRUS THE GREAT, later we had sovereignty under the Hashmonai Dinasty. Then came roman occupation and exile...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2008, 06:03:25 PM »
This fellow is ok.  I see he is thinking.  Anyone who is a thinking individual is ok in my book.   O0  Under Jewish Law "Halacha" Karl Marx would still be a Jew albeit not at all involved with his Jewishness nor any of Judaism.  

My point was to display that it is a distortion of historical fact to solely place Communism on the shoulders of one man: Karl Marx, due to him being of Jewish roots, while not affording half of the credit to his partner Engles.  Sure he is afforded the title of "Father of modern Communism" while the ideology has been around since the dawn of time under varius titles and promulgated by various "thinkers" of various ethnic, cultural or "religious" origins..

;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2008, 06:09:18 PM »
Welcome to the forum Khashayarsha, I hope you hang around here, enrich your knowledge and ours too.

In your question above, I believe you assume that there has never been a Jewish government. The only place ever had or will have a Jewish government is the land of Israel, any "Jew" trying to install a government on foreign soil is acting against Judaism and Jews.

We had a Jewish government- we had it in the days of Joshua, The Judges,King David and his hair until the Babylonian exile in 512BC. We had it again, first we had autonomy in Judea granted to us by YOUR SHAHA OF PERSIA CYRUS THE GREAT, later we had sovereignty under the Hashmonai Dinasty. Then came roman occupation and exile...

I'm guessing Jewish "government" was some type of monarchy with influences of the torah? And have the Jews ever enslaved anyone in their empire? Just asking.

- Cyrus

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2008, 06:11:21 PM »
This fellow is ok.  I see he is thinking.  Anyone who is a thinking individual is ok in my book.   O0  Under Jewish Law "Halacha" Karl Marx would still be a Jew albeit not at all involved with his Jewishness nor any of Judaism. 

My point was to display that it is a distortion of historical fact to solely place Communism on the shoulders of one man: Karl Marx, due to him being of Jewish roots, while not affording half of the credit to his partner Engles.  Sure he is afforded the title of "Father of modern Communism" while the ideology has been around since the dawn of time under varius titles and promulgated by various "thinkers" of various ethnic, cultural or "religious" origins..

;)

Thanks for replying and this is what i was looking for.

- Cyrus

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2008, 06:12:34 PM »

Sorry I had to get involved here.  I think it is unfortunate that Khashayarsha was confronted so forcefully when he first came on.  I haven't read all of his threads.  It seems to me that he was confronted when he stated his views of 911.  He's not the only one that thinks 911 was highly questionable as too the Iraq and Afghanistan invasions. 

My specific arguement/debate with this fellow is his statement that "the creator of Communism was a Jew...".  I directly challenge this fellow to research the subject and include such names as François-Marie Arouet (1694 – 1778), Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1712 – 1778), Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770 – 1831), Robert Owen (1771-1858), Charles Fourier (1772-1837), Thomas Taylor (1758 - 1835) Saint/Sir Thomas More (1478 – 1535) and his book "Utopia", Saint Ignatius of Loyola (1491 – 1556) and the Jesuit Utopia in Paraguay, Plotinus (AD 204–270) or Plato (428/427 B.C.E.– 348/347 B.C.E.) and his "Republic".  ALL are non-Jews.  ALL before Karl Marx, who subsequently converted out of Judaism at a young age to Christianity.  Game, set, match........Jews did not invent Communism!

Good points Mar-Zutra!

The most important among this people is in my oppinion Thomas Morus.

In my oppinion Communism is a Christian heresy.

There are some quotes from the Gospels that can - out of context - justify Communism. But if you read the context you see clearly that Communism is a heresy.

If you live in a christian community like the Hutterites there is only limited or no private property. This is no heresie, because everybody, who joins do it freely and the community ownes property in order to give the members of it according to their needs. In the apostles story you find the souces to this.

Communism is totally different.

In communism the state robs your property. This is according to the bible a sin. To give it freely for a good cause is a good deed and you minimize the spiritual seductions of wealth.

In addition to that Communisms goal is to create the paradise on earth. This is also a sin.

The most Jews who joined in the first time of the UDSSR did it, because they want assimilate and Communisms promise is to make all people equal. This was a terrible mistake.

All what Communism promises will not happen, before the Messias will arrive. I believe it will be the second time, you the first, but before this will never be a perfect world and all people who say this

llike Muzzies do too - They try to bring back the  in their eyes perfect society of the so called prophet of Islam and his Sahaba

will only bring terrible horrors over the whole human race and no redemption.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 06:15:26 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2008, 06:21:18 PM »

My specific arguement/debate with this fellow is his statement that "the creator of Communism was a Jew...".  I directly challenge this fellow to research the subject and include such names as François-Marie Arouet (1694 – 1778), Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1712 – 1778), Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770 – 1831), Robert Owen (1771-1858), Charles Fourier (1772-1837), Thomas Taylor (1758 - 1835) Saint/Sir Thomas More (1478 – 1535) and his book "Utopia", Saint Ignatius of Loyola (1491 – 1556) and the Jesuit Utopia in Paraguay, Plotinus (AD 204–270) or Plato (428/427 B.C.E.– 348/347 B.C.E.) and his "Republic".  ALL are non-Jews.  ALL before Karl Marx, who subsequently converted out of Judaism at a young age to Christianity.  Game, set, match........Jews did not invent Communism!

Good points Mar-Zutra!

The most important among this people is in my oppinion Thomas Morus.

In my oppinion Communism is a Christian heresy.

There are some quotes from the Gospels that can - out of context - justify Communism. But if you read the context you see clearly that Communism is a heresy.

If you live in a christian community like the Hutterites there is only limited or no private property. This is no heresie, because everybody, who joins do it freely and the community ownes property in order to give the members of it according to their needs. In the apostles story you find the souces to this.

Communism is totally different.

In communism the state robs your property. This is according to the bible a sin. To give it freely for a good cause is a good deed and you minimize the spiritual seductions of wealth.

In addition to that Communisms goal is to create the paradise on earth. This is also a sin.

The most Jews who joined in the first time of the UDSSR did it, because they want assimilate and Communisms promise is to make all people equal. This was a terrible mistake.

All what Communism promises will not happen, before the Messias will arrive. I believe it will be the second time, you the first, but before this will never be a perfect world and all people who say this

llike Muzzies do too - They try to bring back the  in their eyes perfect society of the so called prophet of Islam and his Sahaba

will only bring terrible horrors over the whole human race and no redemption.

do you guys have a propaganda thread? So i can read more on the crap that jews are blamed on?

- Cyrus

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2008, 06:23:15 PM »
Good points Golden.  I think you will be thoroughly impressed/depressed when reading about the Jesuit Commune in Paraguay...

Now Khashayarsha, under Judaism the kingdom is that of a Monarchy governed under moral law.  There are courts of law called SanHedrin which hear various legal cases and passes judgement.  

To my understaning there wasn't really ever a Jewish Empire as I do not believe in the entirety of history of Israel the peoples never attempted to invade any other lands other than those designated to them in the Torah to Abraham about 2000BCE.  

Did they have slaves, yes.  But slavery under Jewish law is VERY different than that of slavery under Egyptians, Persians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, "Dhimmi" under Islam, American/Britian or under Stalin/Mao/Castro/Pal Pot's Communism.  Actually, the biblical position but more so the Talmudic teachings lie at the base of Western ideological specificities of what now is known as "Human Rights".  Slaves had rights under their Jewish masters.  Usually one didn't come into slavery via conquest but via debt.  A Jew could be a "slave" to another Jew and is released until he/filled his obligations.

....I'd pose these specific questions to Lubab or Nik for more accurate examples...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2008, 06:25:00 PM »
The Jews are blamed for everything from "Global Warming" to the extinction of the dinosaurs.... ???

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2008, 06:33:20 PM »
Good points Golden.  I think you will be thoroughly impressed/depressed when reading about the Jesuit Commune in Paraguay...

Now Khashayarsha, under Judaism the kingdom is that of a Monarchy governed under moral law.  There are courts of law called SanHedrin which hear various legal cases and passes judgement. 

To my understaning there wasn't really ever a Jewish Empire as I do not believe in the entirety of history of Israel the peoples never attempted to invade any other lands other than those designated to them in the Torah to Abraham about 2000BCE. 

Did they have slaves, yes.  But slavery under Jewish law is VERY different than that of slavery under Egyptians, Persians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, "Dhimmi" under Islam, American/Britian or under Stalin/Mao/Castro/Pal Pot's Communism.  Actually, the biblical position but more so the Talmudic teachings lie at the base of Western ideological specificities of what now is known as "Human Rights".  Slaves had rights under their Jewish masters.  Usually one didn't come into slavery via conquest but via debt.  A Jew could be a "slave" to another Jew and is released until he/filled his obligations.

....I'd pose these specific questions to Lubab or Nik for more accurate examples...

Persians didn't have "slavery", unless getting paid is also slavery?  Slavery started in iran/persia by the arabs of 800 and the mongol/turkics in 1220.

- Cyrus

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2008, 06:36:11 PM »
do you guys have a propaganda thread? So i can read more on the crap that jews are blamed on?

http://jtf.org/issues.php

« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 07:26:41 PM by Ambiorix »

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2008, 06:37:56 PM »
The Jews are blamed for everything from "Global Warming" to the extinction of the dinosaurs.... ???

lol. Something serious maybe?  O0

- Cyrus

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2008, 06:38:43 PM »
Mar Zutra is slavery under jewish law more like peonage than real slavery?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2008, 07:19:41 PM »
An example of slavery in the days of ancient Israel would be you owing me money and working in my back yard building a deck that would be valued at a similar value to the amount owed.  Once the debt/labor is complete the slave is to be freed.  There, of course, are different examples of slavery and of different sevarity.  This is where Nik or Lubab would be better able to explain it.

Persian Slavery.  Ok, I've learned something new. I've always thought that Ancient Persia under, say Xerxes, had slaves.  One learns something new every day.

To khashayarsha read up on "blood libels".  The Jew is blamed for kidnapping Christian children to use their blood for Passover Matza.  One look at the Torah (Bible) with numerous examples in Leviticus specifically outlines the impossiblities of this to be even remotely true but the Jew haters will promulgate this to be "fact".

Another example is that of a "Jewish World Conspiracy" as specified by a Russian/French Forgery called "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion".  Again, another look at the Torah/Bible, quickly dispels this theory to be rubbish.  Judaism is highly individual and anti-Communalist.  Judaism is highly nationalistic and not internatioanlistic.  Again a fraud if any of these Jew haters would even attept to read "Dialogue in Hell" by Maurice Joly, the French political/satire novel written about Napoleon which the Protocols were directly plagairized from.... 

Anything else...simply do a quick google search and you'll get all the wack job conspiracy nutters blaming everything on the Jew...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 07:22:12 PM by MarZutra »

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2008, 07:42:26 PM »
An example of slavery in the days of ancient Israel would be you owing me money and working in my back yard building a deck that would be valued at a similar value to the amount owed.  Once the debt/labor is complete the slave is to be freed.  There, of course, are different examples of slavery and of different sevarity.  This is where Nik or Lubab would be better able to explain it.

Persian Slavery.  Ok, I've learned something new. I've always thought that Ancient Persia under, say Xerxes, had slaves.  One learns something new every day.

To khashayarsha read up on "blood libels".  The Jew is blamed for kidnapping Christian children to use their blood for Passover Matza.  One look at the Torah (Bible) with numerous examples in Leviticus specifically outlines the impossiblities of this to be even remotely true but the Jew haters will promulgate this to be "fact".

Another example is that of a "Jewish World Conspiracy" as specified by a Russian/French Forgery called "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion".  Again, another look at the Torah/Bible, quickly dispels this theory to be rubbish.  Judaism is highly individual and anti-Communalist.  Judaism is highly nationalistic and not internatioanlistic.  Again a fraud if any of these Jew haters would even attept to read "Dialogue in Hell" by Maurice Joly, the French political/satire novel written about Napoleon which the Protocols were directly plagairized from.... 

Anything else...simply do a quick google search and you'll get all the wack job conspiracy nutters blaming everything on the Jew...

Conscription is not slavery, and persian monothestic religion; zoroastrianism disagrees with slavery and the "charter of rights" by kurous (cyrus) also disagrees with slavery.

I will google it now.

- Cyrus

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2008, 07:44:51 PM »
Are you sure you're not a Muslim?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2008, 07:45:58 PM »
Are you sure you're not a Muslim?

lol?  :D I'm not even going to answer, lmao, it has been answer over 5 times, i think.

- Cyrus

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2008, 08:00:27 PM »
I think I understand the Jewish concept of slavery. Basically it is debt bondage.  :)

@Khashayarsha

Perhaps Iran without Islam has the potential to be a great high culture again. :)