Author Topic: to lisa...  (Read 17779 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: to lisa...
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2008, 04:54:24 PM »
      I tend to believe that the 7 % "whites in America are now antisemitic" figure that the ADL is reporting,    is probably somewhat lower than the actual figure.     Many people don't express their true feelings in polls.       

I have MYSELF, David ben Moshe, and Cohen as MY witness, I am sorry to burst everyones bubble- but you obviosly have ZERO idea- people- of just WHAT the hell is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Vatican?  These people are not even catholic!!!!!!!!! they are MURDERING CRIME TALKERS! I am concluded to the FACT, that you all DONT KNOW what is going on at ALL.  And Nik...........is RIGHT.  Jews, and real Christians- your lifes are in danger- VERY SOON.

Briann- I didnt dis you- however- I KNOW about polls- they are GLOBAL now. GLOBAL. And polls are silliness- dont believe me? Talk to the treacherous JOHN KERRY. The POLLS projected HIM as THE winner in 04- well, Where is PRES Kerry?

Yes... you are right.. those polls were off about 4-5%.  You usually have to adjust for telephone polls (Not because of a master conspiracy)... but because Liberals are more likely to take part in these telephone surveys than conservatives.   So you have to steer them to the right a bit. 

But the polls I am talking about are comparison polls.  Comparing trends... and also comparing with other western nations.  Again... I can prove this to you in detail... but I have a gut feeling that nothing anyone could say could change your mind. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2008, 04:55:20 PM »
Now THIS is what I was afraid of when I locked that last thread! 

Can we please not get into personal attacks here?  We're all supposed to be on the same side. 

Yes... I was gonna say the same thing.  :)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2008, 04:58:37 PM »
the first goal of these slime is to dest. torah jewry in israel and then in amer. and elsewhere... only jews who are with them and in on the kill will survive... the rest of us will wash their bodies and screen their eyes from the glare of light bulbs... no doubt... they will be the new cfl's to boot... and lisa i said before.. i don't have a solution or a way to fight this monster i have discovered in the basement... i'm working on it... but i don't know what to do... that said... just because i don't have a ready-made the solution for the problem doesn't mean the analysis of the problem is not true or real... it is!!! nik. out...

(Taken from my EMAIL thread of NAZI SCUM )~David ben Moshe also is on this SICKO thread- MASTERWOLF too:

yeah buz...that is exactly right...not just control of the banks..but control of government agencies in germany also...same as in russia...banks and control of their government.  For some reaon the jews think it happened due to christians being angry because the Jews killed Jesus..and I submit it was because of jewish control of germany's infrastructure and crashing their economy...kind like what's going on right here in the USA...same deal.   deport the ones who are infiltrating the government, spying and dual passport holders...and get a handle on the federal reserve.  don't think we can get rid of the damn thing because now money IS DEBT..or no money...but there can be competing currencies...and balance out the board of governers...every one of them are jewish...and bernanke is jewish.  We just need balance..that is all.

Balance? Just exactly WHAT is she SUGGESTING?

I disagree with Hitlers methods...the ovens and gas chambers have been de bunked...and the inflated number of jews who were killed.  There were chambers that were for de lousing that used that chemical..because the lice carried typhoid which killed SO MANY people of all kinds <<< ?? Sh BELIEVES that Jews had typhoid that killed them?? NUT.

hello?? PEOPLE?? Do YOU SEE THIS? ^ That is the MAJOR Jew-HATER

Jews didn't crash the German economy.  You are STILL scape goating Jews for what France did to them with the Treaty of Versailles.
Dave
I am sure Hitler was talking about the Talmud, all 247 books in Hebrew or Aramaic.  At times you sound like an idiot.  Did Ron Paul do that to you??
Dave

David's replies ^^^^^

Great Email with one correction.  These were not done in the name of Christianity. They were done for many reasons stated by Hitler including how he perceived Jewish control of banks etc but I have never once seen anything where Hitler claimed some Christian Crusade to kill Jews.

This is an IDIOT^^^-Even AFTER I had given him the link to Hitler's speeches- that were ALL based on the N.T. & Christianity  http://www.humanitas-international.org/showcase/chronography/speeches/speeches-hitler.html

.....photographs, of the most ATROCIOUS act of mankind. EVER done, in the history of our world- by the MOST satanic, demonic, notorious 'human' that ever walked the Earth- Adolph Hitler.... Just WHAT makes you think for a MINUTE that this won't happen to YOU, if a muZlim get in power as leader of the 'free-world?"
You all better wake the Hell UP.
Below are the following photographs that the nazis SAVED, Good thing, else FOOLS would never believe that this HAPPENED (because of their INSANE hatred of Jews)- and even STILL, some people are IDIOTIC and think that PICTURES LIE

I had used photos from the Simon Wiesenthal Center, in Los Angeles

IS ANYBODY READING MY VERY HARD-WORKING POSTS to expose to YOU WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!!!?? I am with Nik- IN DISGUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! >:(  I LOVE you ALL- but YOU NEED TO WAKE UP. NOW. TODAY.

BTW, Nik- if you have not listened to my audio- u should, yep - I blew things out of proportion- but they NEED to be blown out of proportion- EXPECT the worst- pray for the best- THAT is KEY to survival. Anyway- look - GBYOU all. ALSO- this IS A Zionist forum- hello>? Jabotinsky? Warnings>?

Nik- If YOU and YOUR family need ANY help in this SLAUGHTER that IS coming, soon- maybe not now, maybe not a yr. from now- but BE ASSURED this IS COMING- contact me here, I have 29 acres Upstate NY, SPECIFICALLY FOR JEWS in this terrible slaughterhouse that is coming (I dont know if you are in Israel, I am just letting you know- and other Jews as well, and Christians that are WITH US) -&  I have a 5 foot deep stream, a Gorgeous cabin- with ALL functioning equipment NOT reliant on ANYTHING that is 'governmental'- TONS of FOOD- Stream for refridgeration is the stream in the summer, spring, and fall- snow is or the winter- LOTS of turkey and at LEAST 15 different arms, and compound bows and longbows, that I am learning how to use, to not make noise- this is 7 miles up in the mountains and 100% REMOTE.

Differently from you and nik, i don't think danger is that immenent, but can happen in a geneneration or two. Even if Obama becomes president, Gd forbid.  He will be horrible..there will be lots of problems during and after his presidency...but, in my opinion, i feel to run for the hills mentality is way too soon if needed at all.  If we had aliens landing on our planet, then I would gladly take your hospitality...

Man o Man- WOW- this is BLOWING me AWAY.
 We DO have Aliens, and Murderous scum- they are called VANUARD, C.I., and St@rmfront- they ARE 8-10 million members strong just in the USA.  As Jews- you should ALWAYS have a mentality that you have Enemies that hate our GUTS-  What about a new Century do people NOT get- What about 1900 years of slaughter EVERY century Do you NOT get?  Well, I shall acquaint myself, every weekend when back in NY, living in the woods, so I am ALWAYS prepared. ALWAYS. Cohen is 100% WITH my 'crazed mentality' but then again- it is IN OUR FACE- EVERY SINGLE DAY & Night- in chatrooms that are growing bigger and busier and 100% ANTI-SEMITIC. Ask Cohen, Ask David ben Moshe if you dont believe ME.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2008, 05:04:03 PM »
One last thing... directed towards Lisa. 

LOCK THIS THREAD... or move it to a special section for zany conspiracies.  :)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2008, 05:06:02 PM »

Stop trying to minimize what other people are saying. 

There used to be a section of the forum called about the "New World Order" agenda.  That is no longer a section.  You have admitted that the agenda for a "North American Union" is real.  So now all of a sudden, stop calling it all conspiracy. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2008, 05:08:59 PM »
As Jews- you should ALWAYS have a mentality that you have Enemies that hate our GUTS

Good advice... I'll make sure to teach my children that.    :D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2008, 05:24:20 PM »
Lisa, Briann, and others...

All of your admonishments directed towards nikmatdam are exactly those things the ancient Israelites thought and said to the Prophets of Ha'Shem.

The Prophets wandered on foot, sparing no one their rambling speech patterns and visions, warning of what was to befall the nation short of their repentance.

They, too, were dismissed as "conspiracy zanies", madmen, hallucinating fools, etc... .

They were also eventually murdered by the "proper" classes who were fed up with those who made them "uncomfortable".

After the prophets were proven to have spoken Truth, the same who murdered them and insulted them forced their children to "canonize" them in speeches and worship services, only to again repeat history irregardless of any lessons learned.

Most recently, as a matter of fact, the Jewish People denounced Rabbi Meir Kahane and his thoughts, demanded his imprisonment and death, ruined his life and the lives of his family; even going so far as ADL & others intervening with the U.S. State Department to make sure the names Kahane and JDL and Kach appeared on the "International Terrorist Organization" List.

Forget nikmatdam's views on the Vatican...I suggest listening to the interviews and reading the books put forth by Father Malachi Martin, someone who was granted privy to the inner chambers of Vatican City as a respected Catholic Priest.

nikmatdam has every right here to be different than yourselves, to think thoughts of which you disapprove, and to communicate in a style of prose unapproved by the "Halls of Academe".

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2008, 05:39:42 PM »

All of your admonishments directed towards nikmatdam are exactly those things the ancient Israelites thought and said to the Prophets of Ha'Shem.

The Prophets wandered on foot, sparing no one their rambling speech patterns and visions, warning of what was to befall the nation short of their repentance.

They, too, were dismissed as "conspiracy zanies", madmen, hallucinating fools, etc... .

They were also eventually murdered by the "proper" classes who were fed up with those who made them "uncomfortable".

After the prophets were proven to have spoken Truth, the same who murdered them and insulted them forced their children to "canonize" them in speeches and worship services, only to again repeat history irregardless of any lessons learned.

Most recently, as a matter of fact, the Jewish People denounced Rabbi Meir Kahane and his thoughts, demanded his imprisonment and death, ruined his life and the lives of his family; even going so far as ADL & others intervening with the U.S. State Department to make sure the names Kahane and JDL and Kach appeared on the "International Terrorist Organization" List.

Forget nikmatdam's views on the Vatican...I suggest listening to the interviews and reading the books put forth by Father Malachi Martin, someone who was granted privy to the inner chambers of Vatican City as a respected Catholic Priest.

nikmatdam has every right here to be different than yourselves, to think thoughts of which you disapprove, and to communicate in a style of prose unapproved by the "Halls of Academe".

Wow Massu... you've convinced me.  And now that you have shown me that all conspiracies are true based upon a historical example, I suddenly believe in all conspiracies.

I beleive Farakkhan was right when he said that all White people were created by a scientist named Yakub who wanted to create a race of evil devils who would control the earth using despotic regimes... but that the blacks will re-conquer the earth once the shining flying saucers come back and kill us all.... (Starting with the Jews of course)

I also believe StørmFrønt, Mel Gibson, and all Muslims when they say that all wars are started by a league of evil Jewish bankers.  I think I'll go order 'the protocols for the elders of Zion' so that I can brush up on this.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2008, 06:05:58 PM »

Thanks Massuh. It is all TRUTH. I am 100% WITH Nik. And you. Even though you dont like my rants  ;) its all good, as long as SOMEONE is in agreement- now- as Nik says- I AM................Out of this now. I have obeyed what I have read in Ezekiel this AM:

Thus the word of the LORD came to me:

Son of man, speak thus to your countrymen: When I bring the sword against a country, and the people of this country select one of their number to be their watchman,

and the watchman, seeing the sword coming against the country, blows the trumpet to warn the people,

anyone hearing but not heeding the warning of the trumpet and therefore slain by the sword that comes against him, shall be responsible for his own death.

He heard the trumpet blast yet refused to take warning; he is responsible for his own death, for had he taken warning he would have escaped with his life.

But if the watchman sees the sword coming and fails to blow the warning trumpet, so that the sword comes and takes anyone, I will hold the watchman responsible for that person's death, even though that person is taken because of his own sin.

You, son of man, I have appointed watchman for the house of Israel; when you hear me say anything, you shall warn them for me

I believe I have been responsible here. Shalom..........................OUT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2008, 07:58:34 PM »
the first goal of these slime is to dest. torah jewry in israel and then in amer. and elsewhere... only jews who are with them and in on the kill will survive... the rest of us will wash their bodies and screen their eyes from the glare of light bulbs... no doubt... they will be the new cfl's to boot... and lisa i said before.. i don't have a solution or a way to fight this monster i have discovered in the basement... i'm working on it... but i don't know what to do... that said... just because i don't have a ready-made the solution for the problem doesn't mean the analysis of the problem is not true or real... it is!!! nik. out...

(Taken from my EMAIL thread of NAZI SCUM )~David ben Moshe also is on this SICKO thread- MASTERWOLF too:

yeah buz...that is exactly right...not just control of the banks..but control of government agencies in germany also...same as in russia...banks and control of their government.  For some reaon the jews think it happened due to christians being angry because the Jews killed Jesus..and I submit it was because of jewish control of germany's infrastructure and crashing their economy...kind like what's going on right here in the USA...same deal.   deport the ones who are infiltrating the government, spying and dual passport holders...and get a handle on the federal reserve.  don't think we can get rid of the damn thing because now money IS DEBT..or no money...but there can be competing currencies...and balance out the board of governers...every one of them are jewish...and bernanke is jewish.  We just need balance..that is all.

Balance? Just exactly WHAT is she SUGGESTING?

I disagree with Hitlers methods...the ovens and gas chambers have been de bunked...and the inflated number of jews who were killed.  There were chambers that were for de lousing that used that chemical..because the lice carried typhoid which killed SO MANY people of all kinds <<< ?? Sh BELIEVES that Jews had typhoid that killed them?? NUT.

hello?? PEOPLE?? Do YOU SEE THIS? ^ That is the MAJOR Jew-HATER

Jews didn't crash the German economy.  You are STILL scape goating Jews for what France did to them with the Treaty of Versailles.
Dave
I am sure Hitler was talking about the Talmud, all 247 books in Hebrew or Aramaic.  At times you sound like an idiot.  Did Ron Paul do that to you??
Dave

David's replies ^^^^^

Great Email with one correction.  These were not done in the name of Christianity. They were done for many reasons stated by Hitler including how he perceived Jewish control of banks etc but I have never once seen anything where Hitler claimed some Christian Crusade to kill Jews.

This is an IDIOT^^^-Even AFTER I had given him the link to Hitler's speeches- that were ALL based on the N.T. & Christianity  http://www.humanitas-international.org/showcase/chronography/speeches/speeches-hitler.html

.....photographs, of the most ATROCIOUS act of mankind. EVER done, in the history of our world- by the MOST satanic, demonic, notorious 'human' that ever walked the Earth- Adolph Hitler.... Just WHAT makes you think for a MINUTE that this won't happen to YOU, if a muZlim get in power as leader of the 'free-world?"
You all better wake the Hell UP.
Below are the following photographs that the nazis SAVED, Good thing, else FOOLS would never believe that this HAPPENED (because of their INSANE hatred of Jews)- and even STILL, some people are IDIOTIC and think that PICTURES LIE

I had used photos from the Simon Wiesenthal Center, in Los Angeles

IS ANYBODY READING MY VERY HARD-WORKING POSTS to expose to YOU WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!!!?? I am with Nik- IN DISGUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! >:(  I LOVE you ALL- but YOU NEED TO WAKE UP. NOW. TODAY.

BTW, Nik- if you have not listened to my audio- u should, yep - I blew things out of proportion- but they NEED to be blown out of proportion- EXPECT the worst- pray for the best- THAT is KEY to survival. Anyway- look - GBYOU all. ALSO- this IS A Zionist forum- hello>? Jabotinsky? Warnings>?

Nik- If YOU and YOUR family need ANY help in this SLAUGHTER that IS coming, soon- maybe not now, maybe not a yr. from now- but BE ASSURED this IS COMING- contact me here, I have 29 acres Upstate NY, SPECIFICALLY FOR JEWS in this terrible slaughterhouse that is coming (I dont know if you are in Israel, I am just letting you know- and other Jews as well, and Christians that are WITH US) -&  I have a 5 foot deep stream, a Gorgeous cabin- with ALL functioning equipment NOT reliant on ANYTHING that is 'governmental'- TONS of FOOD- Stream for refridgeration is the stream in the summer, spring, and fall- snow is or the winter- LOTS of turkey and at LEAST 15 different arms, and compound bows and longbows, that I am learning how to use, to not make noise- this is 7 miles up in the mountains and 100% REMOTE.

Differently from you and nik, i don't think danger is that immenent, but can happen in a geneneration or two. Even if Obama becomes president, Gd forbid.  He will be horrible..there will be lots of problems during and after his presidency...but, in my opinion, i feel to run for the hills mentality is way too soon if needed at all.  If we had aliens landing on our planet, then I would gladly take your hospitality...

Man o Man- WOW- this is BLOWING me AWAY.
 We DO have Aliens, and Murderous scum- they are called VANUARD, C.I., and St@rmfront- they ARE 8-10 million members strong just in the USA.  As Jews- you should ALWAYS have a mentality that you have Enemies that hate our GUTS-  What about a new Century do people NOT get- What about 1900 years of slaughter EVERY century Do you NOT get?  Well, I shall acquaint myself, every weekend when back in NY, living in the woods, so I am ALWAYS prepared. ALWAYS. Cohen is 100% WITH my 'crazed mentality' but then again- it is IN OUR FACE- EVERY SINGLE DAY & Night- in chatrooms that are growing bigger and busier and 100% ANTI-SEMITIC. Ask Cohen, Ask David ben Moshe if you dont believe ME.

8-10 million abnormal anti-semites, racists?  Don't forget about the 8-10 million black racists to counter these nazis...and then the Muslims that Størm Frønt hate too...I would expect that those two polar opposites will kill each other off first before they come after Jews..but then again..8-10 million? based on what numbers?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2008, 08:02:20 PM »

except we don't have prophets in this time.  nik, paulette and others are not prophets...so don't go comparing them to those guys...They are great people..but i disagree that paranoa is the answer in stopping nazis...running for hills is what we want the nazis to do..not us...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2008, 08:04:51 PM »

Thanks Massuh. It is all TRUTH. I am 100% WITH Nik. And you. Even though you dont like my rants  ;) its all good, as long as SOMEONE is in agreement- now- as Nik says- I AM................Out of this now. I have obeyed what I have read in Ezekiel this AM:

Thus the word of the LORD came to me:

Son of man, speak thus to your countrymen: When I bring the sword against a country, and the people of this country select one of their number to be their watchman,

and the watchman, seeing the sword coming against the country, blows the trumpet to warn the people,

anyone hearing but not heeding the warning of the trumpet and therefore slain by the sword that comes against him, shall be responsible for his own death.

He heard the trumpet blast yet refused to take warning; he is responsible for his own death, for had he taken warning he would have escaped with his life.

But if the watchman sees the sword coming and fails to blow the warning trumpet, so that the sword comes and takes anyone, I will hold the watchman responsible for that person's death, even though that person is taken because of his own sin.

You, son of man, I have appointed watchman for the house of Israel; when you hear me say anything, you shall warn them for me

I believe I have been responsible here. Shalom..........................OUT.

Lol...prophet you?  hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...run away run away run away....running away is what Israel does when it wants to be nice to her enemies...i say we fight back or fight smart...not run for the hills.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2008, 08:05:35 PM »

except we don't have prophets in this time.  nik, paulette and others are not prophets...so don't go comparing them to those guys...They are great people..but i disagree that paranoa is the answer in stopping nazis...running for hills is what we want the nazis to do..not us...

spoken like a pro.....As usual Dr. Dan.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2008, 08:20:11 PM »
Its true that righteous Christians are the best friends to Jews, but how many Christians are Christian in name only?  I expect the left to hate Jews ever since Israel fought back--sort of, but I am amazed at how many right wing Christians and supposed right wing Christians, still have hatred for Jews.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2008, 08:26:03 PM »
Jews should only be afraid of Gd and dying...not Nazis and jew haters...in fact, Nazis and jew haters shoudl be afriad of us and afraid of hating us.

Another reason why I do not subscribe to the point of view of running for the hills and being all worried about conspiracies...I dont' care who plotting what, I'm ready to fight back...not run away...

and anyone who falls for conspiracy theories only end up running for the hills inevitably.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2008, 08:30:08 PM »
Right on, Dr. Dan. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2008, 08:31:14 PM »
we need a fighting spirit..not a, "oo they're coming to catch us..watch out people it will be too late run for the hills..." spirit.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2008, 08:53:09 PM »
briann:  (scoffing at all who see through the "matrix")are actually run by Masonic scientologist skull-and-bones vampiric Raelian Aliens.

Hey briann,

The "Raelians" have been granted an Official Embassy Center in downtown Jerusalem, Israel, by the current Olmert abomination.

Chaim Ben Pesach is still banned from stepping foot in Israel.

Shimon Peres is promising the Vatican large chunks of Jerusalem and other sovereign Jewish Lands.

Anyone in Israel uttering the words "Kahane was Right" is arrested and imprisoned, as is anyone with a Kahanist emblem or motto on their T-shirt.

In Israel there is a law whereby anyone can be arrested and imprisoned "on suspicion of harboring racist thoughts or thoughts to incite hatred".

There is also a law in Israel calling for the arrest and imprisonment of "anyone insulting or slandering a Public Official [including a parking ticket cop].

Go ahead and scoff at the truth if you choose.

When the jackbooted thugs show up at your front door in the middle of the night and order you to accompany them to a camp, you'll presumably have misgivings...

Oh...and by the way, when dozens of this country's top military, intelligence, and scientific community members testify under oath in Washington just recently that UFO's are real, and that aliens are real, and that to date over fifty species of alien beings have been catalogued by our government, you scoff.

Which, combined with the other views you propagate within this forum, along with your National Security Administration Eagle Logo, would indicate a purpose for being here not in accord with Kahanist views.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2008, 09:52:51 PM »
the book "vatican assassins" by eric jon phelps from whence i culled some of my "prophecies" was written based upon the defection of 4 jesuit priests who spilled the beans on who they are and what their goals are... sorry but it is as reliable as anything you suggest reading by father whatchamacallit... and anyone picking up the book for five minutes to give it a chance would learn of this fact and know the book speaks the truth... we're dead... we're all dead... soon to be so... because we're all such a pathetic bunch of cowards... G-d save us... nik. in sadness... out...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 09:54:39 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2008, 01:30:29 AM »
Threads like this are EXACTLY why I stopped posting here (although I do still visit to read). Anti-Semites are banned as they should be, while anti-Catholics are welcomed.

Nikmatdam,

Go wrap some tin foil around your head and then go blow your hero Eric Jon Phelps.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2008, 01:49:33 AM »
Threads like this are EXACTLY why I stopped posting here (although I do still visit to read). Anti-Semites are banned as they should be, while anti-Catholics are welcomed.

Nikmatdam,

Go wrap some tin foil around your head and then go blow your hero Eric Jon Phelps.
Can't we all just get along...
 If you felt disrespected or offended you should have address this with Chaim on Ask JTF, I'm sure he doesn't agree with any Catholic bashing, he has made it clear on a number of occasions...

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2008, 02:09:33 AM »
I have addressed this with Chaim and others in the past. And while I have no doubt that Chaim has no ill will towards Catholics, I can not get past JTF continuing to allow such rabid anti-Catholic members like Nikmatdam to continue to post these digusting libels against Catholics. The Vatican controls all the governments in the world? The Vatican controls the media? Catholics are control the Mossad? And are responsible for 9/11 and Bhutto's assassination?

Take any one of Nikmatdam's posts and replace the words "Roman Catholic" and "Vatican" with "Jew" and "Israel" and he sounds exactly like a neo-Nazi! Neo-Nazi's are not allowed on this forum so why has Nikmatdam been allowed to spread his filth on here for months and months?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 02:11:44 AM by dhimmi_pride »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2008, 02:10:27 AM »
dhimmi_pride: Threads like this are EXACTLY why I stopped posting here (although I do still visit to read). Anti-Semites are banned as they should be, while anti-Catholics are welcomed.
Nikmatdam,
Go wrap some tin foil around your head and then go blow your hero Eric Jon Phelps. "
-----------------------------------------------
NO, dhimmi_pride!

YOU STOPPED POSTING HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE A JERK-OFF WHO DOESN'T BELONG HERE.

TAKE YOUR OBSCENE REMARKS AND GO BLOW YOURSELF, TERD.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2008, 02:15:29 AM »
dhimmi_pride:  "why has Nikmatdam been allowed to spread his filth on here for months and months?"

HEY, dhimmi_pride:

IF, AS YOU CLAIM, YOU LEFT THE FORUM LONG AGO, THEN WHY DO YOU CARE, AND WHY DO YOU SUDDENLY APPEAR OUT OF THIN AIR TODAY TO BLAST YOUR CR*P AT nikmatdam?

ANSWER:  BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER TROLL WHO DOESN'T BELONG HERE.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2008, 02:18:33 AM »
dhimmi_pride: Threads like this are EXACTLY why I stopped posting here (although I do still visit to read). Anti-Semites are banned as they should be, while anti-Catholics are welcomed.
Nikmatdam,
Go wrap some tin foil around your head and then go blow your hero Eric Jon Phelps. "
-----------------------------------------------
NO, dhimmi_pride!

YOU STOPPED POSTING HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE A JERK-OFF WHO DOESN'T BELONG HERE.

TAKE YOUR OBSCENE REMARKS AND GO BLOW YOURSELF, TERD.

Why because I'm Catholic and I stick up for my faith?

And who the hell are u to decide who does and does not belong here?

If you actually agree with nikmatdam than YOU are the one that really does not belong here. Why do you waste your time with JTF, a group that is trying to raise awareness of the extreme threat posed by Islamic Jihadists whom are motivated by the Koran, if you think the persons really responsible for their terror live in Rome?