Author Topic: normal atheist  (Read 47846 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: normal atheist
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2010, 01:14:02 PM »
as long as normal atheist keeps his support of white nationalism outside of israel and india, i'm fine with it. Also righteous hispanics or latin americans do exists, so i hope normal atheist doesnt wish bad for them. I dont have any issues with normal atheist complaining about blacks.
don't worry i am supporting the establishment of a greater indian state that will be our ally,i also don't understand what is the difference between hispanic and other whites.

You dont know what Hispanic is?

Hispanics are from South America and Mexico...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2010, 01:16:31 PM »
Ben, jewish culture isn't black or white or yellow. People of any race can convert. So for jews to preserve judaism, jews have to marry each other. Black or white or convert.

Righteous Gentiles?  I think it shouldn't matter as long as culture and religion is compatible.

i agree with you but you need to remember that the original jews wre whites.also we saw the example of the etiopian jews negative impact of society.i am seeing it every day.and yes,there is such a thing like a white culture,it is based on greco-roman and judeo christian values and we should preserve it.i don't want a single righteous culture beacuse it is too much monolithic.i prefer to preserve the currently many righthpuse cultures we had.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2010, 01:17:40 PM »
as long as normal atheist keeps his support of white nationalism outside of israel and india, i'm fine with it. Also righteous hispanics or latin americans do exists, so i hope normal atheist doesnt wish bad for them. I dont have any issues with normal atheist complaining about blacks.
don't worry i am supporting the establishment of a greater indian state that will be our ally,i also don't understand what is the difference between hispanic and other whites.

You dont know what Hispanic is?

Hispanics are from South America and Mexico...

i know what hispanic is.i just asked what is the difference between them and other whites.they seem prrety whites to me.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2010, 01:20:31 PM »
oh'and by the way'you didn't answer me what is the matter with skkie.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2010, 01:27:08 PM »
Hispanics from Spain are white but those mixed with South American, Central American, or Mexican Indians are not white.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2010, 01:35:09 PM »
Ben m, i dont understand what you say "Jewish White culture" ?

are you not going to support the following people?

they are jews from north-east india and mumbai.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2010, 01:38:43 PM »
Ben m, i dont understand what you say "Jewish White culture" ?

are you not going to support the following people?

if this people are jews so yes.i am talking about modern day israeli jewish culture which is predominantly white culture that brough to the state with the halutzim.if they want to make aliyah and support thae state they are welcome to do so.but i they should try to help india first as an ambassadors of good will with a monthly sallary form israel.we should also can't afford to repeat the mistake we'd done with the ethiopian jews and tell them about life in israel first so they will not suffer from cultural shock.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2010, 01:40:38 PM »
Hispanics from Spain are white but those mixed with South American, Central American, or Mexican Indians are not white.
which is mean they are part white.well this is explain.what the states doing with them? i mean they should deport illegal aliens from the hispanic culture but this is obviusly no the case otherwise they wouldn't complain about the new arizona immigration law so much.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2010, 01:48:11 PM »
Ruby is a good lady and she is nationalistic for whites. It is DIFFERENT that White supremacy. TOTALLY.

Thank you AsheDina. You are wonderful :)

I think every race/people/nation has the same basic rights to fight for self-preservation. Of course in the end all are equal before God and we must value God above all other loyalties. However that doesn't mean that we have to forget who we are.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2010, 01:50:18 PM »
Ben, can we just not use the term 'white nationalist'??   It just doesnt belong on this forum. whatever it once meant, It has been hijacked by the Jew-haters, and the term completely turns-off many jews and righteous people.

You can be pro-white, or pro-western, or for protecting whites, or pro-Ashkenazi, or whatever, and that's fine, and we have no problems with you.  But when you use that term, it WILL offend many people here, because, regardless of what YOU think it means, to many here, it just means Jew-hater.

BTW, I don't think we should treat Jews/Gentiles/etc any different on this subject.  If someone continually uses that term on this board, I think they should be banned.  

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2010, 01:50:36 PM »
Ruby is a good lady and she is nationalistic for whites. It is DIFFERENT that White supremacy. TOTALLY.

Thank you AsheDina. You are wonderful :)

I think every race/people/nation has the same basic rights to fight for self-preservation. Of course in the end all are equal before G-d and we must value G-d above all other loyalties. However that doesn't mean that we have to forget who we are.
i agree with you when it comes to whites and asians.but i think that it will better if blacks will abandon their evil culture.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2010, 01:51:46 PM »
What's with this obsession, ben?! "The original Jews were white...". Who the hell knows and who the hell cares?!  And what if this whole you were thinking they were white and they ended up being Black?!  Who cares!? If majority whites rejected Judais$ and suddenly majority blacks were true orthodox Jews, what's the difference?!

Get race out of your brain, its a disease affecting your logic. Skkie follows the same racist logic. Don't listen to him. Listen to chaim, me, ron, muman. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2010, 01:53:28 PM »
Ben, can we just not use the term 'white nationalist'??   It just doesnt belong on this forum. whatever it once meant, It has been hijacked by the Jew-haters, and the term completely turns-off many jews and righteous people.

You can be pro-white, or pro-western, or for protecting whites, or pro-Ashkenazi, or whatever, and that's fine, and we have no problems with you.  But when you use that term, it WILL offend many people here, because, regardless of what YOU think it means, to many here, it just means Jew-hater.

BTW, I don't think we should treat Jews/Gentiles/etc any different on this subject.  If someone continually uses that term on this board, I think they should be banned.  
i will be glad to stop using the term whith nationalist but only when you can give an alternative name.i think that many others would will also abandon the term but we needs something to express our ideology.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2010, 02:00:50 PM »
What's with this obsession, ben?! "The original Jews were white...". Who the hell knows and who the hell cares?!  And what if this whole you were thinking they were white and they ended up being Black?!  Who cares!? If majority whites rejected Judais$ and suddenly majority blacks were true orthodox Jews, what's the difference?!

Get race out of your brain, its a disease affecting your logic. Skkie follows the same racist logic. Don't listen to him. Listen to chaim, me, ron, muman. 
dr.dan if we will discover that the original jews were blacks we will need to wonder why they abandoned they judaism.but geneticists found that the nagority of modern jew originated from cirmea.also if the magority of blacks suddenly embrace judaism i would have to admiit you were right all along.but don't you agree with me that modern day black culture are evil? by the way,i will ask chaim on frayday after shavuot.maybe i would ask him to post his opinion on the thread.oh and about skkie.you said he follows racist logic.can you please be more specific? beacuse your statement can mean anything.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2010, 02:08:29 PM »

i will be glad to stop using the term whith nationalist but only when you can give an alternative name.i think that many others would will also abandon the term but we needs something to express our ideology.

OK, thats fair.  How about Kahanist?  Kahan was not only pro-Israel, and anti-muslim, but he was also anti-black.  I've heard Chaim speak of this before.  There is nothing wrong with saying you are anti-black here.  It would be be better, if you emphasized anti-black culture.

I dont disslike blacks because of their curly hair, or excess of pigment.  Just like I have no disslike of southern Indians (Dravidians), and many are far darker than American Blacks.  I disslike blacks , because of their culture, because of who they are on the INSIDE, not on the outside.

I'm still weary that you are an agent provacateur.  Some leftist from 'peace now' who wants this forum to be identified as a hate site; or someone who wants to drive a wedge between the members here.  Thats my only issue.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2010, 02:16:14 PM »
I'm sorry but as this thread has drifted off topic I will say a couple of things.

1. White Nationalism is based on the principle of genetic survival for the White Race and the creation of a nation(s) intended to do that. Any other reason is superfluous and while individual White Nationalists may support additional ideologies we all share this common goal.   

2. There is nothing inherent to White Nationalism that dictates White Nationalists must believe in anything else besides the above.
you right and i am indeed white nationalist by that definition.i want to genetically prserve the white race by deportation of non whites and by the establishment of a single white state (some called it the western imperium but i don't like this name beacuse he had a nazi conotations.instead i fasvouring to call this state the white empire) that would span the entire european continent asian russia,greater israel and north america and oceania and south africa.

I would like an alliance of sorts between countries but I don't want a single state, this too easily allows policies from one to affect the other and has the chance of creating an EU-like scenario where individual countries could no longer control their borders.
it is depend.if we will erect the riht laws there would be no problem with that.but if we will allow the leftists to control us we will get pretty screwd.that why we need to erect a partial democracy in the super state by banning leftist and pro immigration parties from participating in the election.you seemed like a very intellegent person.please share with us you vision of the white race.maybe we could exchange ideas.

You're still giving one entity the ability to enforce itself on all countries. Smaller autonomous states have a better chance I think although I disagree with the idea that pro-diversity people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I am of the belief that they shouldn't be allowed in the country.

My dream is that we would eventually grasp space flight and propel ourselves throughout the galaxy. Our future is beyond this planet.

Some of the members dislike me on principle, I don't see any inherent value in culture without race. A black swede is an oxymoron, no matter how he may act he will never be equivalent to an actual swede and ultimately we all know that.

Race has inherent value. 

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2010, 02:21:36 PM »
oh and another thing,yes i am proud in my race and i want to preserve the white race and the white judeo christian culture.i don't see any problem with that.most of the people here that said that races don't exists will i want to belive unintentionally lead us to our doom.

i agree, yes they are some good blacks but lets be honest, most are scum, yes they are horrendous whites, but most are decent(well in a self hating guilt kinda way).

if you dont generalise then you end up sounding like some hollywood director.

Lets face it, the blacks we like, the rest of the black community  and left wing media hates. The leftists and blacks hate pastor manning, and alan keys. Of teh referred to as "uncle toms".

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2010, 02:23:24 PM »

OK, thats fair.  How about Kahanist?  Kahan was not only pro-Israel, and anti-muslim, but he was also anti-black.  I've heard Chaim speak of this before.  There is nothing wrong with saying you are anti-black here.  It would be be better, if you emphasized anti-black culture.

I dont disslike blacks because of their curly hair, or excess of pigment.  Just like I have no disslike of southern Indians (Dravidians), and many are far darker than American Blacks.  I disslike blacks , because of their culture, because of who they are on the INSIDE, not on the outside.

I'm still weary that you are an agent provacateur.  Some leftist from 'peace now' who wants this forum to be identified as a hate site; or someone who wants to drive a wedge between the members here.  Thats my only issue.
okay,this is a fair proposal.i will accept it but i can't talk for other users.by the way if you thin i am from peace now you should try to read my other posts,if you have google translate you should also read my posts as bat yami בת ימי in the hebrew forum.i was so anti muslim there that sometimes people had to calm me down beacuse i hate muslim and i will never forgive to any of them for the crimes of islam.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2010, 02:34:32 PM »
I'm sorry but as this thread has drifted off topic I will say a couple of things.

1. White Nationalism is based on the principle of genetic survival for the White Race and the creation of a nation(s) intended to do that. Any other reason is superfluous and while individual White Nationalists may support additional ideologies we all share this common goal.   

2. There is nothing inherent to White Nationalism that dictates White Nationalists must believe in anything else besides the above.
you right and i am indeed white nationalist by that definition.i want to genetically prserve the white race by deportation of non whites and by the establishment of a single white state (some called it the western imperium but i don't like this name beacuse he had a nazi conotations.instead i fasvouring to call this state the white empire) that would span the entire european continent asian russia,greater israel and north america and oceania and south africa.

I would like an alliance of sorts between countries but I don't want a single state, this too easily allows policies from one to affect the other and has the chance of creating an EU-like scenario where individual countries could no longer control their borders.
it is depend.if we will erect the riht laws there would be no problem with that.but if we will allow the leftists to control us we will get pretty screwd.that why we need to erect a partial democracy in the super state by banning leftist and pro immigration parties from participating in the election.you seemed like a very intellegent person.please share with us you vision of the white race.maybe we could exchange ideas.

You're still giving one entity the ability to enforce itself on all countries. Smaller autonomous states have a better chance I think although I disagree with the idea that pro-diversity people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

My dream is that we would eventually grasp space flight and propel ourselves throughout the galaxy. Our future is beyond this planet.

Some of the members dislike me on principle, I don't see any inherent value in culture without race. A black swede is an oxymoron, no matter how he may act he will never be equivalent to an actual swede and ultimately we all know that.

Race has inherent value. 
i agree with you,and i am personally oposses the criticism you get beacuse i know what is to be criticised like that.i have dr. brennan fan still keeping lies on me and tell that i am an arab.i do not think however that an alliance will be good beacuse we all saw the failures of nato the european union the oecd and other similar alliances to bring prosperity to the people.and i didn't tell this on this thread but i told it on several other threads this super state will be consisted from a smaller states with an autonomy and a laws that will enforce their culture.the deportation of the pro diversity people are unreal and cruel.we should let them live in the country without the right to vote and educate their children in a special boarding school.and aqbout the space travel issue.i said on other thread that this super state must fund space travel and space reaserch beacuse this is our future and shelter in case the blacks and muslims will conquer our countries.we need to start however in our solar system.we can wait a few centuries so we will have time to eliminate islam and to research space time in order to get a method and circumvate the light speed limitations.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2010, 02:40:41 PM »
oh and another thing,yes i am proud in my race and i want to preserve the white race and the white judeo christian culture.i don't see any problem with that.most of the people here that said that races don't exists will i want to belive unintentionally lead us to our doom.

i agree, yes they are some good blacks but lets be honest, most are scum, yes they are horrendous whites, but most are decent(well in a self hating guilt kinda way).

if you dont generalise then you end up sounding like some hollywood director.

Lets face it, the blacks we like, the rest of the black community  and left wing media hates. The leftists and blacks hate pastor manning, and alan keys. Of teh referred to as "uncle toms".
thank you for your support.pastor manning is an exaple of a black i would gladly allies with.there are peoples here who didn't care about their own culture which is sad if you will ask me.they don't seem to appreciate our god given culture and this is the source of our moral decency today.i don't hate all blacks but i think they would be better in their homeland which is africa.most of them didn't integrate into the western culture.that why i am support other organisation like the british national party,united kingdom independence party,the english defence league,hirt weelders,vlaams belang and other nationalistic parties around the world beacuse this parties want the best for their people and culture.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2010, 02:40:44 PM »
Ben, I despise black culture and I believe it is ok to be distrustful of random blacks. Because the mjority of them hate Jews and are the black version of nazis and are a jealous people it is permissable to be of an opinion that a black person is guilty until proven innocent. And we can agree that not all blacks are evil nor are evil because of their looks.

I will say that to me, people like orthodox jews would be innocent until proven guilty because to me the majority are good people. The same would be with asians and the list goes on.

So ben, I know we agree. I think I know why you fell the way feel and have to broaden the distrust. I think you don't trust or like blacks for the same reason most of us feel. Because an overwelming majority are racist and antisemetic. But not all. There a few who love Israel who love true justice. Its important that we express this because most of society is politically correct and can't grasp the concept of a supreme gene or race. Briann said it correctly and so did rubystars.

Skkie doesn't believe this. He is indiscriminate with behavior and culture. He believes openly "anyone nonwhite, leave".

That means dr brennanfan, me, or anyone else here who isn't white skinned etc all have to  leave. And alan keyes and pastor manning have to leave. Its a dumb silly notion. And very racist. There is no place for that here on this forum and is nazi ideology.

And for the record I'm sefardic.

Jews are white or caucasion because of intermarriage and conversion. Abraham and Sarah the first Jews came from babylon area. Probably caucasion, but not light skinned. Probably more arabic looking. Moses's wife was a convert from Midian. My understanding of Midianites was that they were black or negroid race (correct me if I'm wrong).

The point I want to make as difficult it is to you and me, we have to look past the genes. Yes, a certain culture may be predominent with certain race and it might be very evil. Nothing wrong with not trusting that random Cushite. Guilty until proven innocent which means, he has to prove himself righteous.

Oh and another thing: Germans predominantly White. Chaim hates germans because of the shoah. The same rules apply: guilty until proven innocent. And we have a righteous german gentile on our forum who we all love like a brother.
So exceptions exist for all races and peoples. Except muslims

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2010, 02:41:32 PM »

Race has inherent value. 
i agree with you,and i am personally oposses the criticism you get beacuse i know what is to be criticised like that.i have dr. brennan fan still keeping lies on me and tell that i am an arab.i do not think however that an alliance will be good beacuse we all saw the failures of nato the european union the oecd and other similar alliances to bring prosperity to the people.and i didn't tell this on this thread but i told it on several other threads this super state will be consisted from a smaller states with an autonomy and a laws that will enforce their culture.the deportation of the pro diversity people are unreal and cruel.we should let them live in the country without the right to vote and educate their children in a special boarding school.and aqbout the space travel issue.i said on other thread that this super state must fund space travel and space reaserch beacuse this is our future and shelter in case the blacks and muslims will conquer our countries.we need to start however in our solar system.we can wait a few centuries so we will have time to eliminate islam and to research space time in order to get a method and circumvate the light speed limitations.

All I can say is WOW!!! Mmm hmmm...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2010, 02:42:21 PM »
which is mean they are part white.well this is explain.what the states doing with them? i mean they should deport illegal aliens from the hispanic culture but this is obviusly no the case otherwise they wouldn't complain about the new arizona immigration law so much.

There are laws against illegal immigration on the books but the problem is they haven't been enforced. The Arizona law is actually trying to enforce them more strictly and that's what the uproar is all about.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2010, 02:52:59 PM »
Ben, I despise black culture and I believe it is ok to be distrustful of random blacks. Because the mjority of them hate Jews and are the black version of nazis and are a jealous people it is permissable to be of an opinion that a black person is guilty until proven innocent. And we can agree that not all blacks are evil nor are evil because of their looks.

I will say that to me, people like orthodox jews would be innocent until proven guilty because to me the majority are good people. The same would be with asians and the list goes on.

So ben, I know we agree. I think I know why you fell the way feel and have to broaden the distrust. I think you don't trust or like blacks for the same reason most of us feel. Because an overwelming majority are racist and antisemetic. But not all. There a few who love Israel who love true justice. Its important that we express this because most of society is politically correct and can't grasp the concept of a supreme gene or race. Briann said it correctly and so did rubystars.

Skkie doesn't believe this. He is indiscriminate with behavior and culture. He believes openly "anyone nonwhite, leave".

That means dr brennanfan, me, or anyone else here who isn't white skinned etc all have to  leave. And alan keyes and pastor manning have to leave. Its a dumb silly notion. And very racist. There is no place for that here on this forum and is nazi ideology.

And for the record I'm sefardic.

Jews are white or caucasion because of intermarriage and conversion. Abraham and Sarah the first Jews came from babylon area. Probably caucasion, but not light skinned. Probably more arabic looking. Moses's wife was a convert from Midian. My understanding of Midianites was that they were black or negroid race (correct me if I'm wrong).

The point I want to make as difficult it is to you and me, we have to look past the genes. Yes, a certain culture may be predominent with certain race and it might be very evil. Nothing wrong with not trusting that random Cushite. Guilty until proven innocent which means, he has to prove himself righteous.

Oh and another thing: Germans predominantly White. Chaim hates germans because of the shoah. The same rules apply: guilty until proven innocent. And we have a righteous german gentile on our forum who we all love like a brother.
So exceptions exist for all races and peoples. Except muslims

well,i understand why you despise skkie,but can't you just leave him? it is his freedom of speech.and i don't think he want you to leave.i am a two third mizrahi jew.but i consider myself as white by the broad definition.and yes babylon was a cucasian culture.the medians were persian probably looking like modern day zoroasters iranian.they establishment an empire that spans almost all of modern day iran and at leat a third of turkey.and yes'i despised people beacuse of their culture.i think you misunderstood what i am saying.i want ot prserve my culture.i am loving my culture and i am proud my culture.i agree that there are good blacks and i am sure they would feel better with their own people and their own culture.don't you love your culture? don't you want your culture to survive? this is my point.i want my culture to survive.i want my culture to prosper.i don't know what i would do if my culture will disappear.i have tears in my eyes just from thinking about it.
think about this a little before answering.
thank you,ben m

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2010, 02:53:57 PM »

There are laws against illegal immigration on the books but the problem is they haven't been enforced. The Arizona law is actually trying to enforce them more strictly and that's what the uproar is all about.
if that's the case.something is very rotten on the white house.