Author Topic: normal atheist  (Read 45190 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: normal atheist
« Reply #250 on: May 23, 2010, 12:45:06 PM »
now,as half mizrahi jew i know what they look like.they are still caucasoids.

Wow!  Not only are fully ashkenazi Jews not considered "white" by europeans and by "white nationalists" and white supremacists, but you're even half Mizrachi and you think you have a chance!   LOL.  Funny if it wasn't so sad.   Mizrachim do not have white skin color, no matter how you wish to theoretically analyze things.  And no "white nationalist" will ever buy your arguments to explain away middle eastern skin color.  Needless to say, you are not the only one on the forum who knows what sephardi and mizrachi Jews look like.  So you're not fooling anyone by calling them fancy names.  

if i hadn;t told you you would never guest i am half mizrachi.i look like a pure ashkenazi and even whiter than some.

LOL, ok so you intend to sell out the rest of your mizrachi brothers (and all other "non-white-looking" Jewish brothers) in the hopes that you "look white enough" that none of your WN and white supremacist friends will ever find out that under that pasty, white-looking skin of yours, *gasp* you are actually a Jew!   But let the other "darky" Jews who didn't get born with white skin go to hell, huh?  You make me sick.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #251 on: May 23, 2010, 12:47:59 PM »
Time for two more points since I see this conversation has changed topic again.

1. I can't name a single European Nationalist party who wants to destroy Israel. Some may want to cut funding and no longer involve themselves in the Middle East but that is quite different then destroy. You're more likely to get support from us(the evil racists), then you will from the left.

2. They hate people who have pushed policies detrimental to the racial and cultural makeup of their country. I think their hatred is quite reasonable.

Moshe92

« Reply #252 on: May 23, 2010, 12:50:13 PM »
Ben, didn't you say on the Hebrew forum that you're 3/4 Mizrahi?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #253 on: May 23, 2010, 12:50:27 PM »
BTW Ben, I think you mentioned that you are part Yemenite and Mizrachi from your father's side... so... at least genetically, about 50% of your genes come from the darker side of the Jewish spectrum. Are you even white ? Do you think other whites consider Yemenites as white ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #254 on: May 23, 2010, 12:54:00 PM »

Wow!  Not only are fully ashkenazi Jews not considered "white" by europeans and by "white nationalists" and white supremacists, but you're even half Mizrachi and you think you have a chance!   LOL.  Funny if it wasn't so sad.   Mizrachim do not have white skin color, no matter how you wish to theoretically analyze things.  And no "white nationalist" will ever buy your arguments to explain away middle eastern skin color.  Needless to say, you are not the only one on the forum who knows what sephardi and mizrachi Jews look like.  So you're not fooling anyone by calling them fancy names.  

if i hadn;t told you you would never guest i am half mizrachi.i look like a pure ashkenazi and even whiter than some.

Btw, there is no such thing as "pure ashkenazi" because we today cannot know for sure what pure ashkenazi looks like except from looking at photographs from more than 60 years ago.   The European Jews did not look "white" as much as Europeans do, and even those in the past quite likely were not as white as Ashkenazi Jews are as a whole today.  But since 1/3 of the world's Jews were wiped out, 2/3 of Jews in Europe at that time, their genes were eradicated from our Jewish population by those "benevolent" Europeans you love so much, so how can we really know for sure?  

Of course Yemenites never looked white, but that is besides the point.  It is quite sad and tragic that a Yemenite would seek to identify with "white culture" and attach himself to something that is so foreign and so removed from the Yemenite identity when in reality Yemenite Jews have much to be proud of in their own illustrious history and out of all groups within Jewry, I probably have the most respect for them personally.   Aside from my personal opinion, no one can or would argue that Yemenite Jewry is not an illustrious chapter in Jewish history with so much to be proud of and to embrace culturally.   Why you have to chase after whites is rather confusing, but clearly this is mostly based in ignorance so it's not such a wonder.

BTW, would it hurt to write normal sentences with punctuation and capital letters at the beginning etc?   Otherwise it's quite annoying and at times looks like gibberish. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 01:01:09 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #255 on: May 23, 2010, 01:16:28 PM »
Ethiopian Jews are more Jewish than you will ever be. They were even Black Jews in the JDL who are superior to you, filthy WN.
and i thought we had this conversation a moment before in the msn.i will not listen to this idiotic excrement.i am prout white beacuse this is my race.and i am proud in my race and yes.i know many ethiopians and all of them are scum.

I know Russians and I prefer Arabs over them.
what this had to do with this conversation?

Russians are white.

That was his point.   It also makes your statement above look ridiculous.   We can all say silly subjective things and then build belief systems off of them.   But that is very misguided.
well i can contray his point easily.i am studing in a predominantly russian school.they are wonderfull people with great culture and i know arabs and ethiopians and they are awfull,
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #256 on: May 23, 2010, 01:17:39 PM »

LOL, ok so you intend to sell out the rest of your mizrachi brothers (and all other "non-white-looking" Jewish brothers) in the hopes that you "look white enough" that none of your WN and white supremacist friends will ever find out that under that pasty, white-looking skin of yours, *gasp* you are actually a Jew!   But let the other "darky" Jews who didn't get born with white skin go to hell, huh?  You make me sick.
no i never said such a thing.all the jews are kazar whites.this is my point.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #257 on: May 23, 2010, 01:19:08 PM »
yes.and i am proud in my ancestry.what i am saying is that the mizrahis are kazars that fled to the abbasid chaliphate when the russian conquered their kingdom.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #258 on: May 23, 2010, 01:24:45 PM »

What?!

??? ???

Please explain what you mean.

Moshe92

« Reply #259 on: May 23, 2010, 01:25:52 PM »
yes.and i am proud in my ancestry.what i am saying is that the mizrahis are kazars that fled to the abbasid chaliphate when the russian conquered their kingdom.

:o :o :o

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #260 on: May 23, 2010, 01:26:31 PM »
Ethiopian Jews are more Jewish than you will ever be. They were even Black Jews in the JDL who are superior to you, filthy WN.
and i thought we had this conversation a moment before in the msn.i will not listen to this idiotic excrement.i am prout white beacuse this is my race.and i am proud in my race and yes.i know many ethiopians and all of them are scum.

Russians are white.

That was his point.   It also makes your statement above look ridiculous.   We can all say silly subjective things and then build belief systems off of them.   But that is very misguided.
well i can contray his point easily.i am studing in a predominantly russian school.they are wonderfull people with great culture and i know arabs and ethiopians and they are awfull,

I'm a Russian Jew and I'm really sorry Hitler and Stalin didn't wipe the Russian (non-Jewish) people out.
And my cousin is married to a Jewish Ethiopian girl and she's one of the best people I ever known, so what?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #261 on: May 23, 2010, 01:26:55 PM »

That's not true historically.  That's a lie.   You might have even made it up yourself?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #262 on: May 23, 2010, 01:27:01 PM »

What?!

??? ???

all the jews in the world are of kazar origins even stromfront posters didn't deny this.so since the kazars were whites or at least partially whites (native kazar mix with salvic and nordic dna) all of today jews are whites.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #263 on: May 23, 2010, 01:27:42 PM »

That's not true historically.  That's a lie.
this is the historicall truth and you need to be pride in your white ancestry.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #264 on: May 23, 2010, 01:29:10 PM »

What?!

??? ???

all the jews in the world are of kazar origins even stromfront posters didn't deny this.so since the kazars were whites or at least partially whites (native kazar mix with salvic and nordic dna) all of today jews are whites.

"Khazars" didn't exist yet in the Talmudic period.  So what explains all the archaeological finds from the Talmudic period of Jewish artifacts?

And what of the Second Temple period findings and even first temple period findings where all of these Jews lived in Eretz Yisrael and other parts of the middle east, namely Bavel.    These were not khazars, but these were Jews.

Do you deny all of this?

I don't know who taught you this ahistorical nonsense you are speaking, but they should be held criminally liable!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #265 on: May 23, 2010, 01:40:19 PM »
Our continuous history as a nation (Am Yisrael) dates back to slavery in Egypt which was ~1300 BCE.

No sign of khazars in history until the 7th century CE - That would be the 600's CE.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #266 on: May 23, 2010, 01:42:50 PM »

What?!

??? ???

"Khazars" didn't exist yet in the Talmudic period.  So what explains all the archaeological finds from the Talmudic period of Jewish artifacts?

And what of the Second Temple period findings and even first temple period findings where all of these Jews lived in Eretz Yisrael and other parts of the middle east, namely Bavel.    These were not khazars, but these were Jews.

Do you deny all of this?

I don't know who taught you this ahistorical nonsense you are speaking, but they should be held criminally liable!
they were all exterminated by the roman after the bar cochva rebellions.the rest became our enemies-the palestinians. i realy don't know why are you ashamed in your white heritage.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #267 on: May 23, 2010, 02:00:19 PM »
So you're saying that all the real Jews were either exterminated or became "Palestinians" and you're a proud Khazar?  This is the myth that all the enemies of the Jewish people promote.  There were Jews all over the world at the time of the Khazars, not all Jews come from Khazars.  And the Palestinians are part of the Arab people, and settled in Israel from many different Arab countries.  Their origins are not from the Jewish people.
well'i actually heard from antisemites the opposite bias.that they are the true kazars and we are just an arabs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #268 on: May 23, 2010, 02:12:21 PM »

Do you deny all of this?

they were all exterminated by the roman after the bar cochva rebellions.the rest became our enemies-the palestinians. i realy don't know why are you ashamed in your white heritage.

I can't be ashamed of something that isn't true.

What you are saying is ahistorical bunk.  Complete nonsense.  It is historical fact that there were surviving Jews after the Bar Kochva revolt.  The Romans murdered significant #'s of Jews, it was a holocaust without doubt, but they did NOT wipe out All the Jews!  What an absurd claim!  There was never such a thing as a "Palestinian" until the 19th century, and this term referred to JEWS who migrated to the Palestine Mandate (or were already living there).  Our arab enemy only adopted this name in the 1960's when they created a fake identity and fake nationhood to deceive the world and blame Jews for its problems.

You cannot be serious in the things you are saying.   You would be laughed at and ridiculed for saying this dishonest garbage in any American institution of learning.   I don't know who is feeding you these lies, but they are deceiving you!

Not only did Jews maintain a presence in Eretz Yisrael after the Bar Kochva revolt, they remained there under the Byzantine reign which followed the Roman empire, the subsequent arab invasions, etc.  And there were also Jewish populations that took root in new places throughout the Roman empire after this destruction and the expulsion that followed.   Jews ended up in places like France, Germany, Italy, etc.  Many Jews were even sold into slavery by the Romans after the revolt.  They sold dead people as slaves?  Get real.  

And Jews were also living in Bavel (Babylon) at the time of the Bar Kochva revolt, and they did not come to Israel and they did not fight in the revolt.  In fact, they never left their places in Bavel throughout the entire Second Temple period when Ezra called upon all the Jews to return and reestablish our homeland in Eretz Yisrael after the first exile.  And these Jews in Babylon also moved to places in Europe, North Africa, and most commonly, to Spain, hence the term "Sephardic."   Do you realize that the Crusades (of 1099) are a tragic moment in Jewish history because on their way to fight the Arabs to take control over the "Holy land" Christian crusaders pillaged and rampaged Jewish villages and towns and murdered and massacred many Jews?   So who were these Jews if we were all wiped out in the Bar Kochva Revolt?   Who were the Jews who were being oppressed ruthlessly by Byzantines in the period from 324-638?   Ghosts?

There are no absences of Jewish presence in the archaeological finds from the period of 135 CE to 600's CE, as you would have to claim to make any sense of your kazar-as-the-new-Jews fantasy.  On the contrary.  Jewish remains and artifacts are in every layer of every era and every period continuously from the Revolt onward.   Not to mention that we did have Jewish writings as well.   And none of these Jews claimed to come from Khazaria.

Over this period between the Revolt and the 900's the Talmud was developed by all of these Jews - the remnants in Eretz Yisrael and those in Bavel.   That is why the Yerushalmi (Jerusalem) Talmud was sealed and published in about the years 350-400.   The Babylonian Talmud went through more generations of editing and compilation and was completed much later, several hundred years after.   Who were these people?  Also ghosts?  Jews still existed.  And we descend from these Jews.

Btw, Yemenites actually trace themselves to a 2nd Temple period population of Jews which was dispersed from Eretz Yisrael and this is known historically.   Thus, their "Yemenite origin" predates the Revolt, and their original home was in Eretz Yisrael.  They maintained a continuous community in Yemen from that time in the 2nd temple period (ended 70 CE) until the present day!  There were not population migrations from Russia or Khazaria or Ukraine into Yemen.   Who can be so audacious and so foolhardy as to deny objective historically proven facts?

For a general survey of Jewish history, you should start with this:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_history

After you have a general command of this material, you can begin to study more in depth questions and the Jewishencylopedia is also a good start.   But good grief, you have been misinformed by pseudohistorians and liars.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #269 on: May 23, 2010, 02:13:43 PM »
So you're saying that all the real Jews were either exterminated or became "Palestinians" and you're a proud Khazar?  This is the myth that all the enemies of the Jewish people promote.  There were Jews all over the world at the time of the Khazars, not all Jews come from Khazars.  And the Palestinians are part of the Arab people, and settled in Israel from many different Arab countries.  Their origins are not from the Jewish people.
well'i actually heard from antisemites the opposite bias.that they are the true kazars and we are just an arabs.

What?
Who is the "true kazars" ?  And who cares?   Why does one want to be a khazar?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #270 on: May 23, 2010, 02:18:12 PM »
These are honestly some of the silliest things I've ever heard.  You should sue whatever school you learned in for the way they brainwashed you with lies.  They owe you compensation.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #271 on: May 23, 2010, 02:24:14 PM »

Russians are white.

I'm a Russian Jew and I'm really sorry Hitler and Stalin didn't wipe the Russian (non-Jewish) people out.
and you are saying that i am a racist.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #272 on: May 23, 2010, 02:25:14 PM »

Russians are white.

You are. There is an astronomic difference between our fellow Ethiopian descent brothers and the Slavic Nazis called Russians.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #273 on: May 23, 2010, 02:29:28 PM »

Do you deny all of this?

I can't be ashamed of something that isn't true.

What you are saying is ahistorical bunk.  Complete nonsense.  It is historical fact that there were surviving Jews after the Bar Kochva revolt.  The Romans murdered significant #'s of Jews, it was a holocaust without doubt, but they did NOT wipe out All the Jews!  What an absurd claim!  There was never such a thing as a "Palestinian" until the 19th century, and this term referred to JEWS who migrated to the Palestine Mandate (or were already living there).  Our arab enemy only adopted this name in the 1960's when they created a fake identity and fake nationhood to deceive the world and blame Jews for its problems.

You cannot be serious in the things you are saying.   You would be laughed at and ridiculed for saying this dishonest garbage in any American institution of learning.   I don't know who is feeding you these lies, but they are deceiving you!

Not only did Jews maintain a presence in Eretz Yisrael after the Bar Kochva revolt, they remained there under the Byzantine reign which followed the Roman empire, the subsequent arab invasions, etc.  And there were also Jewish populations that took root in new places throughout the Roman empire after this destruction and the expulsion that followed.   Jews ended up in places like France, Germany, Italy, etc.  Many Jews were even sold into slavery by the Romans after the revolt.  They sold dead people as slaves?  Get real.  

And Jews were also living in Bavel (Babylon) at the time of the Bar Kochva revolt, and they did not come to Israel and they did not fight in the revolt.  In fact, they never left their places in Bavel throughout the entire Second Temple period when Ezra called upon all the Jews to return and reestablish our homeland in Eretz Yisrael after the first exile.  And these Jews in Babylon also moved to places in Europe, North Africa, and most commonly, to Spain, hence the term "Sephardic."   Do you realize that the Crusades (of 1099) are a tragic moment in Jewish history because on their way to fight the Arabs to take control over the "Holy land" Christian crusaders pillaged and rampaged Jewish villages and towns and murdered and massacred many Jews?   So who were these Jews if we were all wiped out in the Bar Kochva Revolt?   Who were the Jews who were being oppressed ruthlessly by Byzantines in the period from 324-638?   Ghosts?

There are no absences of Jewish presence in the archaeological finds from the period of 135 C.E. to 600's C.E., as you would have to claim to make any sense of your kazar-as-the-new-Jews fantasy.  On the contrary.  Jewish remains and artifacts are in every layer of every era and every period continuously from the Revolt onward.   Not to mention that we did have Jewish writings as well.   And none of these Jews claimed to come from Khazaria.

Over this period between the Revolt and the 900's the Talmud was developed by all of these Jews - the remnants in Eretz Yisrael and those in Bavel.   That is why the Yerushalmi (Jerusalem) Talmud was sealed and published in about the years 350-400.   The Babylonian Talmud went through more generations of editing and compilation and was completed much later, several hundred years after.   Who were these people?  Also ghosts?  Jews still existed.  And we descend from these Jews.

Btw, Yemenites actually trace themselves to a 2nd Temple period population of Jews which was dispersed from Eretz Yisrael and this is known historically.   Thus, their "Yemenite origin" predates the Revolt, and their original home was in Eretz Yisrael.  They maintained a continuous community in Yemen from that time in the 2nd temple period (ended 70 C.E.) until the present day!  There were not population migrations from Russia or Khazaria or Ukraine into Yemen.   Who can be so audacious and so foolhardy as to deny objective historically proven facts?

For a general survey of Jewish history, you should start with this:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_history

After you have a general command of this material, you can begin to study more in depth questions and the Jewishencylopedia is also a good start.   But good grief, you have been misinformed by pseudohistorians and liars.

so sow me the evidence of jewish existence between 133 and 600 ce

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #274 on: May 23, 2010, 02:30:41 PM »

Russians are white.

You are. There is an astronomic difference between our fellow Ethiopian descent brothers and the Slavic Nazis called Russians.
actually there is no much difference between slavs and ashkenazi jews.