Author Topic: Buchanan-Loving Witch Sarah Palin Condemns Koran Burning  (Read 7010 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Buchanan-Loving Witch Sarah Palin Condemns Koran Burning
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2010, 01:10:51 AM »
Chaim,   at this time I'm not sure what lead to Sarah Palin making her statement against the burning of the Koran    (  I agree that the info shouldn't have been volunteered and anyone who did volunteer the info made a mistake.  )

Yet,  the same can be applied to the following people.   Keep in mind that the context of the article is clearly heavily slanted towards the left:

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2010/09/10/quran_buring_hate_speech

Don’t get me wrong: When even Alan Keyes thinks you’ve crossed the line, that means that the actual line is about two or three time zones behind you. But that’s rather the point. Jones is so extreme -- so outlandishly, cartoonishly vile -- that Keyes, Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity, Pamela Geller and the rest of the armchair holy warriors can condemn his intolerance in the same breath that they echo thinly veiled versions of his sentiments.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/09/08/palin-romney-denounce-koran-burning/

Glenn Beck’s against it too, of course. The grand irony of this crank pastor’s publicity stunt is that he’s trying to force the public to confront a difficult issue — when, if ever, is it appropriate to offend Muslims? — but doing it in such a grotesque, notoriously fascist manner that he’s guaranteed a united front against him among pols and pundits. Denouncing a book-burning is as easy a litmus test for decency as it gets in American politics. So here’s Mitt, for the record:
“Burning the Quran is wrong on every level,” the former Massachusetts governor said in a statement to POLITICO. “It puts troops in danger, and it violates a founding principle of our republic.”…
While Romney was critical of the idea, he did not line up with those who have suggested that Jones should not be permitted to carry out his plan.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2010, 02:18:50 AM »
Chaim, don't forget that we have significant reason to question what her relationship with Buchanan was really like.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2010, 02:22:54 AM »
Just to clarify, I certainly am not on the Palin bandwagon, but I was commenting on the koran burning subject in general.   She's irrelevant to me (like most of these phonies).

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2010, 07:22:27 AM »
Eb22, excuses can be made for the worst of all politicians and the worst of all deeds. Palin is just plain stupid, a fraud and a bad liar.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2010, 06:23:19 PM »
Eb22, excuses can be made for the worst of all politicians and the worst of all deeds. Palin is just plain stupid, a fraud and a bad liar.

Ron,   in my opinion there's a misperception about Sarah Palin by many.     I don't think she's a fraud or a bad liar   (  I also think she's MUCH more intelligent than given credit for  ).     Last year,   she wrote a book about her life called,   "Going Rogue".      Basically,   this implies that Sarah Palin doesn't do things conventionally.        She's going to make choices that even her own base are going to question.     Her endorsements in the 2010 primaries ranged widely on the political spectrum.        A number of them weren't my choices.      This goes with the territory with Sarah Palin.    People who thought she would endorse Conservatives across the board didn't account for her being a Rogue.

From my perspective,    I'm looking at the overall picture and what the viable options are for the 2012 Presidential Election.      Once I hear one or more of the debates   (  I have no idea who will ultimately run.     It's all speculation.  ),       then I'll determine whether to continue to go in the current direction or change course.   

Having said this,    I completely understand and respect why you,   Chaim,   DBF,    Paulette,   RubyStars,   Confederate Kahanist,  and many other JTFers don't want to support her.       Yet,   keep in mind,    there are around 5 to 7 hard core JTF members including myself who do support Sarah Palin.         More importantly,   like I said last night or early this morning,     there are many potential JTF members who are Sarah Palin supporters.       While the current JTF members who support Sarah Palin understand the bigger picture that overrides any specific election    (  I saw it first hand in Kiryat Arba and Hebron back in June  ),    potential members or new members in the majority to vast majority of cases don't have the necessary exposure on the key issues in Israel that JTF provides.        By all means,   continue to criticize Sarah Palin when you believe its warranted.     However,    I think it would be a mistake for people to continue to hammer it home on a consistent basis.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2010, 06:48:55 PM »
בס''ד

1. No one forced Sarah Palin to make this statement. As far as I know, she was not even asked about this. She voluntarily decided to condemn burning the Koran, with a statement that implies that the Koran is a book that we have to respect.

2. Sarah Palin has clearly endorsed the creation of an independent "Palestine" state in the heartland of Biblical Israel, which would be national suicide for the tiny Jewish state. Mike Huckabee, on the other hand, is the only major Presidential candidate who has said that he is against any Israeli surrender of land.

3. Sarah Palin has endorsed the most leftwing traitor candidates in numerous Republican primaries. In New Hampshire's U.S. Senate race, she supports a leftwing establishment candidate against the conservative insurgent. In Georgia's race for governor, she picked the most leftwing candidate running. The same thing in Iowa, California, South Carolina and other states. Mike Huckabee has so far endorsed only the most conservative candidates in all of these Republican primaries.

4. Sarah Palin endorsed the Nazi Jew-hater Rand Paul in the Republican primary for the U.S. Senate in Kentucky.

5. Sarah Palin supports giving eventual citizenship to 30 million illegal aliens.

6. In my opinion, Sarah Palin has not only betrayed conservative principles, she is not smart enough or tough enough to be President of the United States. She quit in the middle of her first term as governor of Alaska, a state with a tiny population, because she could not cope with the pressures of the office.

To me, I just think Sarah is simply inept.  Thats all.  She does NOT have the abillity to be a high-impact leader.  However, DBF's strategy of saying she is a Jew-hater is annoying and absurd, and its going to turn people off to the the JTF.  If we come accross as a groups that will knee-jerkingly label everyone except .001% of the population as antisemites, it will be very hard to get righteous, and some Jewish support.

Palin supports a 2-state solution because she, like 95% of politicians in the USA and Israel, is STUPID!!!!!!   Being stupid and being a Jew-hater arent mutually exclusive, but they arent inclusive either. 

While I have no probelm with Dr. Brenan's Fan not thinking she is incompetent and stupid and too much of a RINO(I agree on all 3).
DBF's smear campagin of associating her with Buchanan is TOTALLY the wrong way to go about this, because its based upon hearesay and assumptions.    Lets just label her a Rino like her running mate, and incompetant, and leave it at that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2010, 07:04:51 PM »
DBF's smear campagin of associating her with Buchanan is TOTALLY the wrong way to go about this, because its based upon hearesay and assumptions.    Lets just label her a Rino like her running mate, and incompetant, and leave it at that.
What? I have every right to point out that we were way too quick to believe her and call Buchanan a liar. Buchanan made a very specific claim about her and Todd (that they were at a fundraiser for her in 1996) and if he was lying they could sue his tuchis off for it. He may be a Nazi but I don't think he is that stupid.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2010, 07:09:02 PM »
What? I have every right to point out that we were way too quick to believe her and call Buchanan a liar. Buchanan made a very specific claim about her and Todd (that they were at a fundraiser for her in 1996) and if he was lying they could sue his tuchis off for it. He may be a Nazi but I don't think he is that stupid.
This close to 9/11 Sarah Palin should realize that there are things a LITTLE more sacred than the Quran that we need to defend--like the lives of innocent people who are victims of Quranic teachings.  If a pastor wanted to burn Mein Kampf she wouldn't give a rat's rump.

I wish the pastors burned the Koran, Mein Kampf, and the Communist Manifesto together.  I think it would carry a more powerful message.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2010, 07:23:42 PM »

You are not seeing the big picture.  You are fixating on her being a Jew-hater... when you are NEVER gonna convince anyone of this board, based upon OVERHWELMING evidence that she is not.  And people will miss the more obvious points, that she is in fact incompetant, and a Rino (Which Chaim has been trying to stress).

Just to prove my point. I bet you I can take ANY well-known GOP politician that YOU support and that has been around for over 10 years, and somewhere find a relationship between that either Buchanan, or Ron Paul.   Give me a politician (has to be well-known, and American), and I will try to prove my point.

Oh, and by the way, many members here, (MYSELF INCLUDED) were Ron Paul supporters before Chaim and others pointed out Ron's horrific Jew-hating past, and his open border-policies.  I Admit, I was ignorant.... wouldnt be surprised if Sarah was too.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 07:31:16 PM by briann »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2010, 09:43:25 AM »
Brian, I never said she is an actual Jew-hater. I do think that all of her claims to support Israel were phony though.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2010, 09:45:14 AM »
Brian, I never said she is an actual Jew-hater. I do think that all of her claims to support Israel were phony though.

Why back down?
We agree that she's a Nazi for defending the most Nazi book on earth.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2010, 09:52:21 AM »

Ron,   in my opinion there's a misperception about Sarah Palin by many.     I don't think she's a fraud or a bad liar   (  I also think she's MUCH more intelligent than given credit for  ).     Last year,   she wrote a book about her life called,   "Going Rogue".      Basically,   this implies that Sarah Palin doesn't do things conventionally.        She's going to make choices that even her own base are going to question.     Her endorsements in the 2010 primaries ranged widely on the political spectrum.        A number of them weren't my choices.      This goes with the territory with Sarah Palin.    People who thought she would endorse Conservatives across the board didn't account for her being a Rogue.

From my perspective,    I'm looking at the overall picture and what the viable options are for the 2012 Presidential Election.      Once I hear one or more of the debates   (  I have no idea who will ultimately run.     It's all speculation.  ),       then I'll determine whether to continue to go in the current direction or change course.   

Having said this,    I completely understand and respect why you,   Chaim,   DBF,    Paulette,   RubyStars,   Confederate Kahanist,  and many other JTFers don't want to support her.       Yet,   keep in mind,    there are around 5 to 7 hard core JTF members including myself who do support Sarah Palin.         More importantly,   like I said last night or early this morning,     there are many potential JTF members who are Sarah Palin supporters.       While the current JTF members who support Sarah Palin understand the bigger picture that overrides any specific election    (  I saw it first hand in Kiryat Arba and Hebron back in June  ),    potential members or new members in the majority to vast majority of cases don't have the necessary exposure on the key issues in Israel that JTF provides.        By all means,   continue to criticize Sarah Palin when you believe its warranted.     However,    I think it would be a mistake for people to continue to hammer it home on a consistent basis.     

No one forced her to join the side of the Muslims and the Communists by defending their "holy" book.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2010, 09:52:21 AM »

Why back down?
We agree that she's a Nazi for defending the most Nazi book on earth.
Not everyone holds the same premises that you do, specifically regarding to the Quran being a Nazi book. It would  be better to explain people your line of thought regarding the Quran than labeling everyone who "defends" it a Nazi.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2010, 10:00:30 AM »

Not everyone holds the same premises that you do, specifically regarding to the Quran being a Nazi book.

WTF?

It would  be better to explain people your line of thought regarding the Quran than labeling everyone who "defends" it a Nazi.

This is my line of thought ---

Quote from: Sarah Palin
Book burning is antithetical to American ideals. People have a constitutional right to burn a Koran if they want to, but doing so is insensitive and an unnecessary provocation – much like building a mosque at Ground Zero.

I would hope that Pastor Terry Jones and his supporters will consider the ramifications of their planned book-burning event. It will feed the fire of caustic rhetoric and appear as nothing more than mean-spirited religious intolerance. Don’t feed that fire. If your ultimate point is to prove that the Christian teachings of mercy, justice, freedom, and equality provide the foundation on which our country stands, then your tactic to prove this point is totally counter-productive.

Our nation was founded in part by those fleeing religious persecution. Freedom of religion is integral to our charters of liberty. We don’t need to agree with each other on theological matters, but tolerating each other without unnecessarily provoking strife is how we ensure a civil society. In this as in all things, we should remember the Golden Rule. Isn’t that what the Ground Zero mosque debate has been about?

Smearing the idea of burning this Nazi book called alQur'an, in the name of American ideas and Xtianity, and even daring to use the Golden Rule as a hatchet to dig with, is defending it and ignoring the evils this book has done to Jews and the rest of humanity (why it deserves to be burnt).

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2010, 10:02:36 AM »
A better protest is to build a pork shop next to a mosque

No. Not pork. Better a bar selling alcohol and a disco. Pork is very dangerous. If Muslims happened to cause any harm protesting against pork, then many ignorant athiests would attack Judaism also, claiming that those who reject pork are fundamentalists. At least here, when I aimed to convert to Judaism, many ignorants took me for a Muslim for avoiding pork. It would be backfire!

Why should we care what atheists think?   I still say pork/lard
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2010, 10:04:55 AM »
Muslims don't believe in the golden rule. Their golden rule is them doing whatever they want to others while others can do nothing to them.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2010, 10:13:34 AM »
Ron, how many people actually understand the true Nazi nature of the Quran ? I think most people don't. And that include pretty much everyone I know in Israel. So many such people who object to the burning of the book don't make an equal case of it to "Mein Kampf". It is not that they are Nazis, but they just don't understand fully what the Quran is all about.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2010, 10:21:37 AM »
Sarah Palin Nazi jew hater?  I don't think so.

Pro-Israel?  Well, maybe not to us, but she's not an Israel hater.  She simply takes the side of the popular "right" that is the politically correct right wing that thinks a Fakestinian state is legitimate.  

Sarah Palin:  Ignorant and unqualified to be anything.  Politically correct like almost all of the elected  politicians.  She's not truly right wing.

BUt if it were her vs Obama or some true Nazi/Israel hater Muslim lover, I would choose Sarah Palin while holding my nose.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2010, 10:51:10 AM »
Any politician who took the initiative to come out, unprovoked, against the B.B.Q.uran burning shows what a bumbling bozo they are.

The correct thing to do is to publicly identify the many verses of the Quran which should be destroyed [eg, chapter 9, esp sira 29.] [add to this the corresponding Hadith and Suras which form the existing Sharia laws in the different schools of Islamic jurisprudence].  One does not need to defend or support the B.B.Q.uran event, but one should point out the tangible reasons for its origin if asked about it [something Geller could have done a better job of].

"What exactly is going to be burnt?"

"A book."

"What is in the book?"

"Instructions for violence, instructions for maximalist dictatorship, hateful rambling, and some poems."

Another correct thing to point out is the threats and acts of violence committed by Muslims at the mere thought of a book burning over the actual book burning.  A group of 60 people using their free speech set off how many Muslims? -- A cartoon of Mohamed sets off how many Muslims?  A South Park episode of Mohamed in a bear costume which got censored brought about the Times Square bombing.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2010, 11:09:49 AM »
Quite simply put, I would say that there are better and more strategic ways to protest against Islam and that book burning may not be the best choice...that is if I had to be politically correct about it.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2010, 11:12:36 AM »
Palin is not a Buchanan Supporting Nazi as you say she is and to make a second point. Nobody who wants to get elected wouldn't condemn it because they have to look tolerant.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2010, 10:57:15 AM »
Ron, how many people actually understand the true Nazi nature of the Quran ? I think most people don't. And that include pretty much everyone I know in Israel. So many such people who object to the burning of the book don't make an equal case of it to "Mein Kampf". It is not that they are Nazis, but they just don't understand fully what the Quran is all about.

Would you judge so favorably a defeatist coward Leftist leader who would oppose smearing Hitler and Nazi Germany before the Holocaust?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2010, 11:30:00 AM »

Would you judge so favorably a defeatist coward Leftist leader who would oppose smearing Hitler and Nazi Germany before the Holocaust?
No.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2010, 11:32:26 AM »

No.

1+1

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2010, 07:38:32 PM »
I want to see Korans burned.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?