Author Topic: Two Jewish Women Viciously Stabbed By Arabs In Israel; One Dies  (Read 7755 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Two Jewish Women Viciously Stabbed By Arabs In Israel; One Dies
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2010, 04:51:15 PM »
I do not wish them death but maybe they should stop trying to destroy the Jewish people with their anti-Jewish beliefs.

You don't think our murderers deserve death?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2010, 05:05:46 PM »
I do not wish them death but maybe they should stop trying to destroy the Jewish people with their anti-Jewish beliefs.

That woman was not a murderer.
Besides, if Jews are strong and faithful, they have nothing to fear from Christian missionaries. It is our own weakness and ignorance that are to be feared and fought.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2010, 05:08:45 PM »

I really do think that it is wrong for them to be in Israel, and technically they may be guilty and deserve such a penalty...

Since JTF has the policy of working with Christians we should hold off on saying that these kinds of missionaries are deserving death.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 05:09:54 PM »
Her name was Kristine Luken, an Xtian missionary
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4001856,00.html

Baruch Hashem!  :dance: :dance:

huh? Please explain

Two missionary murderers were slain like the pigs they are. Let these sub-human cockroaches know that there would be no end for G-d's Wrath for their attempt to murder Jewish souls.

Ah...ok
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 05:28:56 PM »

huh? Please explain

Two missionary murderers were slain like the pigs they are. Let these sub-human cockroaches know that there would be no end for G-d's Wrath for their attempt to murder Jewish souls.

Ah...ok

"ok" ? No, it's not ok, there is something sick in celebrating the fact that a woman was stabbed to death by an Arab pig in Israel, even if that woman was a Christian missionary.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2010, 05:31:50 PM »

huh? Please explain

Ah...ok

"ok" ? No, it's not ok, there is something sick in celebrating the fact that a woman was stabbed to death by an Arab pig in Israel, even if that woman was a Christian missionary.

Not sure if these women were missionaries to begin with.  Therefore not agreeing nor disagreeing.  Definitely not celebrating.  And if they were missionaries against Jews I would be indifferent, but take the side of the victims.  Those women were not murderers like those Arabs were.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2010, 05:47:46 PM »
Quote from: DR. DAN
Those women were not murderers like those Arabs were.

Except they were Nazi crusader missionaries who murdered Jewish spirits. These creatures were a waste-of-sperm, and came here solely for the purpose of missionary. Now they rot in Hell, and both their repulsive associates and their Arab killers will soon join them G-d willing. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2010, 06:01:13 PM »
I certainly don't rejoice the murder although it is ironical that the Arab chose the wrong victim to slay. Since the victims are indeed members of CMJ, then certainly they were missionaries.

Look at the websites: http://www.cmj-israel.org/AboutCMJ.aspx
And this is the UK press release mourning the death of their members and injury of another: http://www.cmj.org.uk/
Press Release
CMJ UK is deeply shocked by the violent death in Israel of our much loved administrator Kristine Luken.  Kristine had worked for the ministry for one year having previously worked for the American government.  As a committed Christian with a deep love for the Jewish people she had had contact with CMJ in America, Israel and the UK.  When the administrator position became available in the UK Kristine applied and was appointed in October 2009.

She had to cope with a move to a new country as well as a new job but quickly made the adjustment and became a key member of our team.  She had a beautiful and gentle spirit as well as a strong and vibrant faith.  She loved Israel and had visited on several occasions both as a tourist and as a member of CMJ.  She had just taken on responsibility for Shoresh Tours, a CMJ company that organizes tours to Israel.  Kay Wilson, who is the senior tour guide for Shoresh, was a close personal friend of Kristine’s as well as a colleague and her visit to Israel was for both

It is a tragedy that such a lively, caring and faith filled person should have been struck down in such a way.  We are praying for her friends and family at this tragic time.  However, CMJ will continue to share the gospel with the Jewish people and to work for forgiveness and reconciliation in Israel.  This is a mandate that God gave us 201 years ago and we are confident that the best epitaph we could give Kristine is to continue to that to which she was totally committed to supporting.

Robin Aldridge

CEO

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2010, 06:19:32 PM »
Folks,

Let's be smart and think logically.  There are many different issues at play here.  Let's not confuse them and then make misleading statements:

1.  These were women murdered by Arabs for no other reason than being non-Muslim infidels.  That they were women who presumably had no idea how to defend themselves only makes this more heinous.
2.  Killing a civilian who is of no immediate physical threat to you is a serious sin, Hashem will deal with murderers before and after civil society does.
3.  Missionizing in Israel is wrong and missionaries should not be encouraged in anyway

Those 3 statements do not in anyway, logically fit, with the stated idea that the deaths of these women is 'ok;' it's completely heinous.  Their damage to the souls of Jewish people could have been dealt with legally, by say denying them aliyah.  There is no excuse to say that there is any justification for the murder of these two women. None.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2010, 06:22:53 PM »
Folks,

Let's be smart and think logically.  There are many different issues at play here.  Let's not confuse them and then make misleading statements:

1.  These were women murdered by Arabs for no other reason than being non-Muslim infidels.  That they were women who presumably had no idea how to defend themselves only makes this more heinous.
2.  Killing a civilian who is of no immediate physical threat to you is a serious sin, Hashem will deal with murderers before and after civil society does.
3.  Missionizing in Israel is wrong and missionaries should not be encouraged in anyway

Those 3 statements do not in anyway, logically fit, with the stated idea that the deaths of these women is 'ok;' it's completely heinous.  Their damage to the souls of Jewish people could have been dealt with legally, by say denying them aliyah.  There is no excuse to say that there is any justification for the murder of these two women. None.

But no one cheered the muslim animals for murdering.   It just so happens their plans were spoiled and they killed our enemies instead of us and I'm sure their real target is Israeli Jews.    The arab murderers should still be brought to justice, they should be executed - at least.    But I do not mourn the victims here because they were victimizers themselves.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2010, 06:24:50 PM »
Not entirely true KWRBT.  There were some who said that.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2010, 06:36:26 PM »
Ok, so she was an evangelical missionary mistaken in her theology that Jews should be Christian.  She still loved Israel and supported Israel and hated Arabs and Muslims.  I don't think this is something I would celebrate.

If she were a Jews for Jesus, I would celebrate.

I certainly don't rejoice the murder although it is ironical that the Arab chose the wrong victim to slay. Since the victims are indeed members of CMJ, then certainly they were missionaries.

Look at the websites: http://www.cmj-israel.org/AboutCMJ.aspx
And this is the UK press release mourning the death of their members and injury of another: http://www.cmj.org.uk/
Press Release
CMJ UK is deeply shocked by the violent death in Israel of our much loved administrator Kristine Luken.  Kristine had worked for the ministry for one year having previously worked for the American government.  As a committed Christian with a deep love for the Jewish people she had had contact with CMJ in America, Israel and the UK.  When the administrator position became available in the UK Kristine applied and was appointed in October 2009.

She had to cope with a move to a new country as well as a new job but quickly made the adjustment and became a key member of our team.  She had a beautiful and gentle spirit as well as a strong and vibrant faith.  She loved Israel and had visited on several occasions both as a tourist and as a member of CMJ.  She had just taken on responsibility for Shoresh Tours, a CMJ company that organizes tours to Israel.  Kay Wilson, who is the senior tour guide for Shoresh, was a close personal friend of Kristine’s as well as a colleague and her visit to Israel was for both

It is a tragedy that such a lively, caring and faith filled person should have been struck down in such a way.  We are praying for her friends and family at this tragic time.  However, CMJ will continue to share the gospel with the Jewish people and to work for forgiveness and reconciliation in Israel.  This is a mandate that G-d gave us 201 years ago and we are confident that the best epitaph we could give Kristine is to continue to that to which she was totally committed to supporting.

Robin Aldridge

CEO

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2010, 06:53:36 PM »
This Robin Alridge on the other hand needs to be thrown out of Israel, legally, fairly, and with the decency afforded to people with whom we disagree, but have no business there whatsoever

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2010, 06:54:01 PM »

I really do think that it is wrong for them to be in Israel, and technically they may be guilty and deserve such a penalty...

Since JTF has the policy of working with Christians we should hold off on saying that these kinds of missionaries are deserving death.

She didn't deserve to die.  On a human level.  Not on a Christian level.
Those Arabs would kill a Jewish person the same way they killed that woman, in three seconds flat and with no questions asked about faith.  Based on that fact, her death should be offensive to all.  I think it is stupid to hate Christians to such an extent that you would give credit to your enemies for killing one.  

You have to be strong in your own faith.  
When a J ehova Witness comes to my door...I slam it shut.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2010, 07:30:51 PM »
בס''ד

I am familiar with this hideous missionary organization CMJ which these two women were working for. CMJ is no less a threat to Jewish survival than Muslim terrorists or Nazis. CMJ seeks to destroy the Jewish people spiritually. Jews who fall prey to these missionaries will have no place in the next world. These missionaries are indeed murderers of Jewish souls. It is a disgrace that Bolshevik Israel allows these spiritual Nazis to pollute the Holy Land and to destroy Jewish souls, G-d forbid.

JTF works with Christians and has many Christian members. But there is a huge difference between an ordinary Christian and a missionary who sets out to target Jewish souls for spiritual annihilation. Christian JTFers are wonderful people who work with us to make this a better world. Missionaries, on the other hand, are our mortal enemies. We will never sacrifice a single Jewish soul to missionaries.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2010, 07:43:53 PM »
All,

I can understand why Jews won't shed many tears for this murdered missionary but let's remember one thing--the Arab cockroaches who did this did not kill her for being a missionary, but because they thought she was a Jew. I'm sure they will go on to murder some actual, real Jews soon enough.

Let me remind you all of what happened a few months back. When Muslim terrorists attacked a satanic, sodomite "synagogue" bathhouse, a few forum members inadvertently wondered if perhaps they targeted it for supporting homosexuality and if the fag "synagogue" therefore deserved it. But this was not the case. They attacked it because they assumed it was a real synagogue. So, let's not go praising any Muslim mass murderers.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2010, 07:45:54 PM »
Everyday in Israel a Jew is killed. Just yesterday there was another attack. This will continue until all muslimes are removed from the Holy Land.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2010, 08:17:29 PM »
Now that it's been verified by Chaim, I agree with both chaim and DBF on this.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2010, 08:26:14 PM »
Ok, so she was an evangelical missionary mistaken in her theology that Jews should be Christian.  She still loved Israel and supported Israel and hated Arabs and Muslims.  I don't think this is something I would celebrate.

Support for Israel does not include proselytizing to Israel.   It should be made clear to Christians that we do not want them doing that in Israel.  And we do not want to hear about their gospels.

Granted, I have less problem with these people than with Jews4J who do this or with so-called Christians who claim they are Jews (who believe in Jesus).    But I still think missionaries are evil and are trying to destroy the Jewish people.   If they get significant #'s of Jews to embrace their foreign religion, then there is no more Jewish people.   It's just as insidious as intermarriage, except worse in some ways.  But ultimately it kills off our people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2010, 08:28:39 PM »

You have to be strong in your own faith.  
When a J* Witness comes to my door...I slam it shut.

Similarly, we would like to slam the door shut on missionaries because they do not belong in Israel.   They should be deported and not allowed in in the first place.  I agree though that these arab nazis were looking to murder Jews and for that reason they should be executed and cursed.   But I don't feel bad for what I feel is an evil person.   Of course, I'm only speaking for myself here.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2010, 08:37:07 PM »
Unfortunately, for you Dr. Brennan Fan, you were one of the people arguing that the destruction of the synagogue, which is neither gay nor a 'bathhouse,' you sicko,  should have been destroyed.  Calling any synagogue a bathhouse is an absolute disgrace.  You may have erased your comments, but acting like you didn't say what you said about that synagogue is very very dishonest.  In fact, it was LISA who said the statement that you are now claiming as your own.  Once again, you bring up homosexuality in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

And referring to any synagogue as a "bathhouse" is SICK!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 08:52:21 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2010, 09:00:50 PM »
No, that's where you are wrong. I ASKED if it is possible that the terrorists were targeting homosexuals (I hadn't read the article at all) and I was quickly answered. Never once did I say it was a great thing that it was attacked; that is just a fantasy in your fevered mind. However, I still think that so-called house of worship is evil to the core and deserves severe judgment, although not of the Muslim Nazi kind.

How exactly was that so-called synagogue not a bathhouse? If it is promoting the satanic lie that homosexual relations are alright with G-d, let me say it's even worse than a bathhouse because bathhouses don't generally promote the desecration of the Jewish faith.

Now let me ask you, would you have been as upset by that terror attack if the synagogue targeted had been anti-gay?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2010, 09:03:30 PM »
Similarly, we would like to slam the door shut on missionaries because they do not belong in Israel.   They should be deported and not allowed in in the first place.  I agree though that these arab nazis were looking to murder Jews and for that reason they should be executed and cursed.   But I don't feel bad for what I feel is an evil person.   Of course, I'm only speaking for myself here.
Your comments are fine. I just don't think anybody should be making out the Muslim Nazis who murdered this woman out to be heroes. That's very dangerous. Even if someone hates missionaries, it's a wild stretch to think that these Muslims wouldn't also gladly kill Jews, or Christians who were not proselytizing.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2010, 09:28:29 PM »
Any attack on any Jew for being a Jew is my concern.  And I absolutely know what you wrote and Lisa's quote proves it.  She didn't make her statement out of thin air.  That doesn't even make any sense.  You are such a liar.  Trying to impune someone else's character to cover your own hateful thinking is pathetic, evil, and not going to get further commentary from me on this thread

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2010, 09:30:05 PM »
I didn't alter any posts, and Lisa knows exactly what I wrote too, so nice try. But you didn't answer my question.  :P