Author Topic: Two Jewish Women Viciously Stabbed By Arabs In Israel; One Dies  (Read 7752 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Two Jewish Women Viciously Stabbed By Arabs In Israel; One Dies
« on: December 19, 2010, 10:08:18 PM »
American Tourist Stabbed To Death In Israel

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101219/wl_nm/us_israel_usa_stabbing

Let me guess, Lewinsky's answer will be to give a Medal of Honor to the butchers involved! (And, needless to say, Yahoo News throws in a plug for the Fakestinian killers.)

DBF

Quote from: Yahoo News
American tourist stabbed to death in Israel
By Jeffrey Heller
– Sun Dec 19, 12:03 pm ET

JERUSALEM (Reuters) – An American tourist was stabbed to death and another woman wounded while hiking in foothills outside Jerusalem, Israeli police said on Sunday.
"We are examining whether this is a nationalistic stabbing, but other leads are being examined as well," police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said, using Israel's term for an attack by Palestinian militants.
Kaye Wilson, a Briton who immigrated to Israel, said she and Christine Logan, a visitor from the United States, were attacked by two Arab men while hiking on Saturday south of Jerusalem in an area near Israel's border with the occupied West Bank.
"All of a sudden two Arabs walked by and they asked me in Hebrew if I had any water. So I said, dismissively, 'see ya'. But I immediately felt that something was wrong," Wilson told Israel's Channel Two TV from her hospital bed.
"I was scared, but my friend became a bit hysterical, so I told her in English -- they spoke in Arabic -- 'be quiet, don't make any noise, it'll make them attack us,'" she said.
"Suddenly, they came, it happened so quickly. They attacked us. One of them took out a very long knife, not a bread knife, but one that was serrated," Wilson said.
"I played dead. I saw (the knife) hadn't gone into my heart. My friend was dying, I heard her making gurgling sounds."
Wilson, who was stabbed several times, managed to reach a parking area where people called the police, who mounted an overnight search for Logan. Her bound body was found early on Sunday.
Police identified Logan as an American but gave no hometown.
(Additional reporting by Maayan Lubell; Editing by Janet Lawrence)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Two Jewish Women Viciously Stabbed By Arabs In Israel; One Dies
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 10:12:33 PM »
Can anyone say: death penalty, not the humanitarian kind either

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 10:19:10 PM »
One time this guy finishing med school in a science chat I went to told me and others in a chat room that he now knew how from his training to torture people effectively. He said it with some level of humor, but I knew it was actually true as well that he'd know how to cause the most pain with the least risk of death. That made me think... wow, NEVER EVER get a doctor on your bad side, or rather, don't get on his.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 10:21:24 PM »
Ruby,

I dont think that's correct.  I would have no idea how to do anything like that.  You need to have the internal inclination to think like that.  If you have that inclination, then you will indulge in those kinds of machinations.  I wrote my comment because of the savagery these 'people' visited on two women, alone.  Not exactly brave warriors for Islam, are they?  More like murdering cowards, who should ..... ( I wont say the rest)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 10:34:27 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 10:29:23 PM »
9/11 the Al Aqsa Mosque with the Arabs in Israel inside the planes

Or in the rockets:

« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 10:34:27 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 10:35:25 PM »
One time this guy finishing med school in a science chat I went to told me and others in a chat room that he now knew how from his training to torture people effectively. He said it with some level of humor, but I knew it was actually true as well that he'd know how to cause the most pain with the least risk of death. That made me think... wow, NEVER EVER get a doctor on your bad side, or rather, don't get on his.

I know how to torture my enemies effectively

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 10:35:56 PM »
They do not benefit Israel in any way. Just make troubles and crimes.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 10:37:19 PM »
Arabs are worse than dogs. Why do they allow them to live in Israel? The time will come when the Jews of Israel will react to these kinds of attacks...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 11:09:31 PM »

I have caught some of ID TV and they have a show on vicious women.  They had one episode about a woman who worked as a nurse who married a Doctor and then the marriage went sour.  She injected him with a chemical that paralyzes a person but leaves him conscious and aware.  It paralyzes the diaphragm muscle so the person cannot breath on their own.  It took him ten minutes to die.  She is serving life in prison but what a horrible way to die.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 11:14:24 PM »
Let me guess, Lewinsky's answer will be to give a Medal of Honor to the butchers involved! (And, needless to say, Yahoo News throws in a plug for the Fakestinian killers.)

DBF<<

In Arutz Sheva they quoted police as saying it might have been criminal activity not terrorism.  Sounds likely why would criminals attack tourist hikers?  To steal the food and water they have in their backpacks?

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 01:24:15 AM »
Arabs are worse than dogs. Why do they allow them to live in Israel? The time will come when the Jews of Israel will react to these kinds of attacks...

what is so bad about dogs? they are kind and loyal animals.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 01:29:09 AM »
The Israeli so-called "police" are bigger criminals than the Arab scum. The only people they arrest are Jews trying to save their own homes. Of course half of them or more are Gentile Russian Nazis.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 03:03:02 AM »

Indeed!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 09:41:05 AM »
Ruby,

I dont think that's correct.  I would have no idea how to do anything like that.  You need to have the internal inclination to think like that.  If you have that inclination, then you will indulge in those kinds of machinations.  I wrote my comment because of the savagery these 'people' visited on two women, alone.  Not exactly brave warriors for Islam, are they?  More like murdering cowards, who should ..... ( I wont say the rest)

Well it sort of makes sense that someone who works in medicine and knows the nervous system, etc. would be more skilled in the bad side as well as the good side. Then again I think you're right that someone has to have that inclination to think that way in the first place. As for Muslims yes they're horrible cowards. :(

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 11:39:40 AM »
The woman who died was called Christine Logan. Are you sure she was Jewish?
http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/19/american-identified-as-christine-logan-found-dead-near-jerusalem/

Was the British woman Kaye Wilson a proselyte?

Likely that both are non-Jewesses.

Two Jewish Women Viciously Stabbed

« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 11:46:38 AM by wonga66 »

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 02:27:44 PM »
Her name was Kristine Luken, an Xtian missionary
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4001856,00.html

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2010, 02:28:55 PM »

;D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2010, 02:35:59 PM »
This is being reported in the typical leftist manner.  The headlines all read  '2 American's killed by Israeli'.  The headlines should read, '2 American's killed by Muslim in Israel.'

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2010, 03:56:04 PM »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2010, 04:16:57 PM »
Her name was Kristine Luken, an Xtian missionary
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4001856,00.html

Baruch Hashem!  :dance: :dance:

huh? Please explain

Two missionary murderers were slain like the pigs they are. Let these sub-human cockroaches know that there would be no end for G-d's Wrath for their attempt to murder Jewish souls.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2010, 04:28:38 PM »
Sometimes the arabs try to do evil against the Jews but their plans are thwarted and they do evil against our enemies and against themselves.

I can't speak for Obama of course, but under previous presidents, America's govt got more pissed at arab terror attacks when they were committed against American citizens.   They certainly didn't care when Israeli Jews were murdered.   But they will care about their own citizens/tourists.      And the fact that the person killed is an evil missionary is another way that God has thwarted the intent of the evil arabs.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2010, 04:32:09 PM »

You shouldn't insult dogs by comparing them to these monsters. Dogs are actually more intelligent.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2010, 04:48:29 PM »
I heard the murdered victim had been planning to make aliyah and the survivor has been an Israeli citizen for years, but their name seem pretty non-Jewish, so It seemed odd. Now according to ynet it appears that the victims are actually Christian missionaries of "CMJ" (= The Church’s Ministry among Jewish People).

I don't understand how can such persons are allowed to make "aliyah" ?!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2010, 04:48:55 PM »
I must say that I absolutely despise Christian missionaries in Israel. I do not wish them death but maybe they should stop trying to destroy the Jewish people with their anti-Jewish beliefs. Hashem's Torah specifically says that the Jews must keep Torah in order to merit living in the land of Israel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14