Author Topic: Samuel L. Jackson marches in the Israeli Day Parade  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Samuel L. Jackson marches in the Israeli Day Parade
« on: June 02, 2014, 10:37:23 AM »
Amazing how many Jews support this animal and how many self haters grovel to get anti-semite racists to love them.  It's a terrible Jewish epidemic that Kahane calls the Jewish form of AIDS: Guilt

:'( >:( >:(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Samuel L. Jackson marches in the Israeli Day Parade
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 10:39:02 AM »
why would he do that?
was he paid?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 01:54:59 PM »
Once again I saw fags wearing kippot, tzitzit, and "Jewish LGBT community" shirts holding an "Israeli" flag mixed with the homosexual rainbow flag.

Don't they realize that if they support and/or engage in homosexuality, they are not religious? To wear tzitzit and openly display signs of homosexuality is the ultimate example of a Chillul Hashem. They are just like Deform Jews yet we don't see Deform Jews wearing tzitzit in public.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 03:52:29 PM »
Once again I saw fags wearing kippot, tzitzit, and "Jewish LGBT community" shirts holding an "Israeli" flag mixed with the homosexual rainbow flag.

Don't they realize that if they support and/or engage in homosexuality, they are not religious? To wear tzitzit and openly display signs of homosexuality is the ultimate example of a Chillul Hashem. They are just like Deform Jews yet we don't see Deform Jews wearing tzitzit in public.

I agree. There is nothing more disrespectful to Judaism, the faith which is born from the word of Hashem, than to flout sexual immorality in the guise of religiosity. These will be the ones Hashem judges with nothing but damnation.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 04:43:07 PM »
Is a Black Man, a descendant of Chom, even capable of teshuvah?!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 05:34:03 PM »
Is a Black Man, a descendant of Chom, even capable of teshuvah?!

There are many black Jews.. Any human on the earth should be capable of teshuva.. 

If you think blacks cannot be Jews then I challenge you to say this to the famous Jewish rapper here in the Pacific NOrthwest who attends one of the Orthodox synagogues here... You can tell him and the Orthodox Rabbi at the kehillot that help him with his conversion..   I attended a Chanukkah party at the Sefardic kehillot with him and nobody can tell me he is not a Jew. As a matter of fact, cursing him for his skin color should be counted as the greatest Lashon Hara against a Jew, since he is a practicing Jew now.

BTW.. One of my good friends, who I consider one of the most well learned Jews on this earth is an African AMerican convert to Judaism..  He now lives in Israel and is part of a religious Orthodox community.  I have shared the story about him in the past about him risking his life reaching out to the Yemenite Jewish community and almost being executed..  If you want to tell him he is not worthy of being a Jew, I challenge you as well.  This man has more knowledge of halacha than most people I have met.. He makes a mockery of many Jews I have met who claim to be superior based on their "racial background".
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 06:27:30 PM »
Somebody asked why would he do that earlier. The answer is twofold: 1. It's a PR move. 2. He thinks that Jews run Hollywood, which would make sense since they had the brains and initiative to invent it. If Sam Jackson went to a pro-Palestinian parade it wouldn't hurt his career or standing in Hollywood. It probably would help since most of the Jews in Hollywood are assimilated and probably self-hating.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 06:28:33 PM »
There are many black Jews.. Any human on the earth should be capable of teshuva.. 

If you think blacks cannot be Jews then I challenge you to say this to the famous Jewish rapper here in the Pacific NOrthwest who attends one of the Orthodox synagogues here... You can tell him and the Orthodox Rabbi at the kehillot that help him with his conversion..   I attended a Chanukkah party at the Sefardic kehillot with him and nobody can tell me he is not a Jew. As a matter of fact, cursing him for his skin color should be counted as the greatest Lashon Hara against a Jew, since he is a practicing Jew now.

BTW.. One of my good friends, who I consider one of the most well learned Jews on this earth is an African AMerican convert to Judaism..  He now lives in Israel and is part of a religious Orthodox community.  I have shared the story about him in the past about him risking his life reaching out to the Yemenite Jewish community and almost being executed..  If you want to tell him he is not worthy of being a Jew, I challenge you as well.  This man has more knowledge of halacha than most people I have met.. He makes a mockery of many Jews I have met who claim to be superior based on their "racial background".

:clap:
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 08:50:36 PM »
As kahane said, a convert to Judaism is as Jewish as kahane. He also said, you can have white Jews you can have black Jews and you can have purple Jews and green Jews.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 09:46:18 PM »

Yerusha is a troll.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 10:43:07 PM »
Samuel L. Jackson is scum of the earth but Yerusha/Wonga/Nonny/Mifletzet is a WN troll.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 05:10:30 AM »
Samuel L. Jackson is scum of the earth but Yerusha/Wonga/Nonny/Mifletzet is a WN troll.
Actually Yerusha is a bonafide Kahanist & Orthodox Jew.
I know him for about 40 years.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 04:09:05 PM »
What's the big deal if he was in the parade?  I rather have Sam Jackson there than Jesse Jackson.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2014, 04:52:30 PM »

You gotta admit he is a bonafide racist and prone to making bold statements. I agree with him on some issues, but the  racism is a big problem...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2014, 06:17:11 PM »
What's the big deal if he was in the parade?  I rather have Sam Jackson there than Jesse Jackson.

He's the least of the problems. The Anti-Israel "BDS" pro-fakestinian movement also marched. The fags marched. All the Leftist Jews marched. Self-hating Jews are way more of a problem than ordinary blacks.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 12:03:14 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2014, 07:26:33 PM »

But he trolls the jtf forum.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 01:46:12 PM »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2014, 01:40:40 AM »
How so?
For instance a few years back he made a thread claiming Judaism supports man/child marriages. He is a flaming sexist in general.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2014, 12:07:08 AM »
I think what he was saying is that in Judaism a boy is a man at 13 and a girl is a woman at 12. So it is permissible to get married at that age. But it says in Pirkei Avot that one should get married at 18. It does say somewhere that 3 is an age for marriage but such a marriage is not consummated until the girl is 12. That's the difference between Judaism and Islam. Rebekah was 3 when Isaac was 40. Obviously they did not have relations until she was old enough. She got pregnant only at age 23. If you do the math in the Torah, you will see that is what it comes out to. Isaac was 60 when she got pregnant.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2014, 02:11:55 AM »
The point being, marriage is an agreement that is formed by a Shidduch, perhaps like a contract??   On the other hand, the actual marriage and consummation is something that happens when both male and female reach puberty.  Obviously, a 3 year old cannot produce a baby.  Many Jew haters/Anti-Semites try to manipulate the Talmud writings to advocate that Jews try to marry 3 year olds, when the reality of the Talmudic writings are talking about arrangement marriages, which were arranged at a young age but where not actually performed until the man and woman were of the appropriate age.  On the contrary, a lot of these same white nationalists marry their cousins and will try to have children with them when they are in their early teens.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2014, 02:14:01 AM »
The point being, marriage is an agreement that is formed by a Shidduch, perhaps like a contract??   On the other hand, the actual marriage and consummation is something that happens when both male and female reach puberty.  Obviously, a 3 year old cannot produce a baby.  Many Jew haters/Anti-Semites try to manipulate the Talmud writings to advocate that Jews try to marry 3 year olds, when the reality of the Talmudic writings are talking about arrangement marriages, which were arranged at a young age but where not actually performed until the man and woman were of the appropriate age.  On the contrary, a lot of these same white nationalists marry their cousins and will try to have children with them when they are in their early teens.

I believe that Talmud which they mis-represent of mis-interpret maliciously is actually a question of whether a child of 3 who was raped was still eligible to be married (whether the rape makes the baby not a virgin)...

I can look it up.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2014, 02:17:48 AM »
Here is an excerpt of a discussion which clarifies the Talmud which the Jew haters misquote and misunderstand. I will post a translation of the actual Gemara when I find it...

http://www.simpletoremember.com/media/a/attack-on-talmud/

I want to really spend the remainder of our time on the other 2 accusations. One is that the Talmud contains bizarre and immoral teachings. What I’d like to do is just go through some of the most common claims, and obviously those claims when there is in some sense some truth to it, that the statement there actually does exist or in some fashion exists. Let me give you a couple of examples:

Child molestation is in the Talmud. And any one of these websites unfortunately in some Messianic websites and Arab websites they quote a Gemara in Tractate Yevamos 11b, and they quote the Talmud as saying that sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is 3 years of age. Up till 3 years of age you can have intercourse with a girl. It’s hard to imagine a charge that is more serious than that. I want to quote now the Talmud and what it says: Rabbi Yehuda said in the name of Rav. I’m not going to go through the whole text. A male child who has relations with a female adult, a male child here is referring to a male who is under the age of 9 years old, causes her to be like one who is injured with a stick. Rav said this is what is meant, an adult male who has relations with a female child, which means a child who is under the age of 3, has done nothing at all, because when a girl is less than 3 years old it’s like sticking your finger in an eyeball. Imagine what that kind of lesson does to someone in Paris reading that, that’s what it says in Talmud, most revered text.

You hear this and you’re kind of thrown back. Amongst pious Jews, people who are very faithful, not only such ideas are unimaginable, a religious man doesn’t even touch the hand of a woman who he is not related to or married to. Doesn’t sit in a room alone, doesn’t listen to the voice of a woman who is singing who is not his immediate relative or wife. Go to any, go to Meah Shearim, you go to a city where pious Jews are to be found, you never would see a husband and wife showing enormous physical affection for each other in public. It’s considered inappropriate. So such a charge is of course something extraordinary. It’s a very serious charge. What is the Gemara talking about? If somebody would look at that section of Talmud you’ll see that the Gemara is not talking at all about morality and religious morality. The Gemara says in many, many places that anyone who has relations with a minor it’s as if he raped her. It’s ironic that there are so many statements in the Talmud and religious life about the religious approach to a man and a woman and how their relationship should be. Never are these texts quoted, never, not one of them, because none of them would help their cause. These texts are dealing with the issue of what’s called the reverse dowry, the ketubah. And the Talmud is dealing with the issue of how much does a woman get, receive for a ketubah, it’s called the marriage document, but it’s really not a normal document because a normal document is a bilateral document. In exchange for one thing you get something else. A ketubah is a completely unilateral document. It’s a contract where the man promises the woman that if he divorces her he will pay her to sustain her if he divorces her. And this protects her in the world around Judaism where women were regarded as nothing more than cattle. And that goes on today in the Arab world and places like Saudi Arabia. So thousands of years ago our Sages ensured that women’s rights were protected, their lives were protected. In fact the Gemara says, assur l’adam she’yesh ishoi afilu sho’o achas b’loi kesubo – it is forbidden for a man to be with his wife even one hour without such a document to protect her. Now not every woman received the same amount of this sort of guarantee.

A girl who is a virgin who gets married, she is entitled to 200 units, which is essentially enough for her to live on, and a woman who is not a virgin she receives 100. Okay, very simple. So the Gemara is dealing with a question of what happens if a woman lost her virginity but not through a sexual act. Let’s say a woman lost her virginity because of an injury, as an example. Is that considered, is she considered a virgin? Does she get 200, the Talmud is not dealing at all with the issue of is it right, it’s not even on the page. It’s dealing with what does it constitute, a virgin or not a virgin. So the Gemara first of all explains a point and that is, children, a boy under 9 years old is incapable of being a sexual partner. In halacha a boy who is under 9 cannot have sex. And if something that simulates sex occurs we do not regard it as something that’s sexual. A girl under 3 cannot have sex halachically.

Moreover, the Gemara says that the bodies of children that are injured are regenerative. We know now, in science we know that little boys and girls if a finger chops off they’ll grow another finger. That will not happen to adults but it happens to little children. Their bodies are growing and their bodies will regenerate and the Gemara says that a girl under 3 years old who physically loses her virginity because obviously she had been raped, so that child literally her hymen will re-grow and that it will be right back intact, as if nothing happened. Meaning, nothing physical has happened. And the Gemara using, as I explained earlier using a language that is literal to understand the point, why, to set up the extremes of Jewish law so all future generations can understand, ignoring all of the emotional ramifications, says it’s like sticking a finger in an eyeball. What happens? If you stick a finger in an eyeball, what happens? Tears come out of your eyes, to wash it away. Now when those tears come out of the eyes does your eye then lose the water like spilling a cup out? No, the eye is then able to, whatever is in here is able to produce whatever it is so that more tears can come out, if you stick your eye in again. There’s no shortage of statements throughout the Jewish law about the sanctity of marriage, but it gives you a sense of what happens to the mind of an Austrian who reads such a text. It goes, helps you understand what happens to a Muslim living in Ramallah when he’s introduced to such material, that oh, a people who hold this book sacred, who teach such ideas, of course you can blow them up. Of course you can blow up a girl just a few hours away from her wedding in the Hillel Café as she’s sitting there with her father Dr. Applebaum. A nation vent a holocaust, only a satanic, demonic people could do such a thing. Then you can stick them in a gas chamber, then all is fine. There was never a temple, Arafat teaches that directly.
Mahmoud Abbas the Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority now he’s in retirement, so he wrote a whole book in that the Jews invented the whole Holocaust. If you believe these things then you can believe anything about the Jew.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2014, 06:28:27 AM »
I think what he was saying is that in Judaism a boy is a man at 13 and a girl is a woman at 12. So it is permissible to get married at that age. But it says in Pirkei Avot that one should get married at 18. It does say somewhere that 3 is an age for marriage but such a marriage is not consummated until the girl is 12. That's the difference between Judaism and Islam. Rebekah was 3 when Isaac was 40. Obviously they did not have relations until she was old enough. She got pregnant only at age 23. If you do the math in the Torah, you will see that is what it comes out to. Isaac was 60 when she got pregnant.

Wait something doesn't add up. Eliezer met Rebecca when she was 3 and she was strong enough to carry a bucket of water for him and his animals? 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2014, 03:53:53 PM »
Wait something doesn't add up. Eliezer met Rebecca when she was 3 and she was strong enough to carry a bucket of water for him and his animals?

This was one of the signs that Rebecca was meant for Yitzak...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2014, 03:56:20 PM »
http://www.jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-742/rebecca/?p=742

Rebecca
During a Torah study sesion, someone brought up the story that Rebecca was 3 (three) years old when she was brought to Issac.
I was told that someone did the artithmetic and that’s how it worked out.

It all sounds impossible to me.

What is rabbinic opinion about this story?

PG

Great question … The tradition of her being three is actually recorded in the Talmud … and I am surprised when people hear that and do NOT ask the question!

And to address it, I think it is important to address the larger issue of stories in the written Torah as opposed to stories recorded by the Rabbis of the Talmud. Please note that I did not say Torah vs. Talmud. Because Jewish tradition is that both the written Torah as well as the Oral tradition are both Torah and both true. However there is a major difference between them – and the good news is that this opens up a whole world of truly fascinating Torah study.

Because Jewish tradition is that stories recorded in the written Torah are literal truth – i.e. a video camera present would have recorded the event. Splitting the sea, manna from heaven … as stated. And by the way if we accept Genesis 1:1, and agree that there is a G-d Who created the seas from absolute nothing, then splitting those seas would be child’s play for him! So the miracles recorded in the Written Torah happened as stated.

And then there are traditions recorded in the Oral Tradition / Talmud / Midrash. Those are also true. But sometimes, theirs is a moral, ethical, mystical or other kind of truth, where the story serves as a metaphor; and they are not necessarily literal, video camera? kind of truth. On the other hand, many times the Talmud’s “add-ons” to the story are also literal truth where they are simply filling in additional historical data that was preserved in the rich oral tradition of the Jewish People.

Okay, so which is it here?

Personally, I tend to agree that it seems pretty unlikely that Rebecca was literally three years old. Let’s forget about marriage for a moment – what about ‘her schlepping’ all the water for the camels?

So, might it be a metaphor? I think it certainly may. In fact one interpretation offered is based on a kabalistic teaching of the Jewish mystics: That sometimes a soul goes from one person after he or she dies into another. And in fact there is such a mystical tradition about Rebecca’s soul; that when Sara died, her soul was given over to Rebbaca. And according to the traditional chronology, Sara dies just three years before Rebecca married Isaac.

So, might this be what they meant when they said Rebecca was three years old at that time? Yes it certainly may be. Why didn?t they say it outright? The Rabbis of the Talmud often used codes and metaphor to cloak the lessons especially the more mystical ones.

Might there be another interpretation? There certainly may be. And in fact, I think our intellectual honesty should allow us to say, that as strange as it sounds, it is possible that it actually is literal. Who knows? We do not have to be convinced that we absolutely know the answer, in order to study it and go further. Often, the more Torah we study, the more we explore the depth of the traditional commentaries, the more things begin to make sense and fall in to place.

That’s the thrill and excitement of in depth Torah study with the rich tradition and commentary that goes with it.

So all I can say is, keep it up!