Poll

I'm Just Curious to Know What the Demographics Are Among Our Members!

Add you own #'s
21 (72.4%)
estimations are ok
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is your Height? Weight??  (Read 119178 times)

kellymaureen

Re: What is your Height? Weight?
« Reply #175 on: September 10, 2007, 09:26:59 PM »
Dogs are cleaner than muslims ;D

Id certainly kiss a dog before coming within 20 feet of a muslim

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #176 on: September 10, 2007, 09:28:02 PM »
every israeli bus and building, and every plane around the world should have a pig on board.  then the islamofascists will run away in fear, and we can laugh at those brainless, moronic, stupid, pathetic idiots

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #177 on: September 10, 2007, 09:28:14 PM »

hahaha. so if they even TOUCH pigs, theyre doomed !??? wow! nice!

Oh yes.

If a muslim even touches a piece of pigskin leather before death, he's BARRED from praradise and goes straight to hell.

I don't know for the life of me why every bus in Israel doesn't contain small bags of pork rind under the seats to deter terrorists.

and Jewish people, I assume they are allowed to touch, but not eat?

A Jew can pat a pig if he wants....just can't eat him.

Kosher means appropriate.....nothing to do with clean.

Stupid mohammerhead misunderstood Torah and took 'kosher' to mean 'clean'. Same applies to dogs. They're not kosher to eat, but a Jew can cuddle one. Idiot muzzies think they're unclean and won't touch them at all!

ah ok. thanks for that-you learn something VERY interesting veryday, especially with wise friends  ;)

lol, stupid muhhammed, imagine if they fought against the certain european armies, whom used boar as torches, and then used to storm the enemy...man id have loved to see those mosquitos' faces and retreat...a sweet victory for the european.

hahahaha, the more i think of this thought, im getting these funny images  :laugh: :laugh:

i think maybe we should make use of this idea, what do you think? 8)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #178 on: September 10, 2007, 09:28:59 PM »

here here Kelly! :laugh:

newman

« Reply #179 on: September 10, 2007, 09:30:50 PM »

I'd kiss a red-belly blacksnake with herpes before I went near a muslim!  :-*

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #180 on: September 10, 2007, 09:33:11 PM »
okay, here is a softball question for all of you.  suppose you were in a boat that suddenly capsized, and you could only save a moslem or a cockroach.  which would you save?  :D

newman

« Reply #181 on: September 10, 2007, 09:33:39 PM »

ah ok. thanks for that-you learn something VERY interesting veryday, especially with wise friends  ;)

lol, stupid muhhammed, imagine if they fought against the certain european armies, whom used boar as torches, and then used to storm the enemy...man id have loved to see those mosquitos' faces and retreat...a sweet victory for the european.

hahahaha, the more i think of this thought, im getting these funny images  :laugh: :laugh:

The army and Border Police should make it official policy that all their ammo contains freeze-dried bigs' blood. See how willing the muzzies are to die then!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2007, 09:40:24 PM »

The army and Border Police should make it official policy that all their ammo contains freeze-dried bigs' blood. See how willing the muzzies are to die then!

i think you are on to something Newman  ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #183 on: September 10, 2007, 10:03:01 PM »
oh well, id better be off to do some excercise...back in 2 hrs

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2007, 12:04:34 AM »
Now, that's the spirit... JTB you'll be in shape in no time if you have  a positive attitude and a goal to strive for!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2007, 06:58:18 AM »
Quote from: kellymaureen link=topic=8339.msg82942#msg82942 date=

And they smell better too.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2007, 10:02:45 AM »
hehe

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2007, 04:42:47 PM »
okay, here is a softball question for all of you.  suppose you were in a boat that suddenly capsized, and you could only save a moslem or a cockroach.  which would you save?  :D

The Muslim. Human life is sacred.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #188 on: September 11, 2007, 05:08:14 PM »
What?

ftf

« Reply #189 on: September 11, 2007, 05:12:05 PM »
Depends, if the muslim is armed I would probably save the cockroach, I would not trust an armed muslim in my company. If they were not armed, I ould probably save them and spend the journey to shore from the sinking boat explaining why Islam is wrong.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #190 on: September 11, 2007, 05:28:37 PM »
Depends, if the muslim is armed I would probably save the cockroach, I would not trust an armed muslim in my company. If they were not armed, I ould probably save them and spend the journey to shore from the sinking boat explaining why Islam is wrong.

Good tactics. That'll acheive a lot more......

BTW I posted some stuff in your thread in the truth about Islam. I'm sorry I snapped at you yesterday.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #191 on: September 11, 2007, 05:35:58 PM »
i would save the cockroach, because murderers have lost the right to live

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #192 on: September 12, 2007, 04:13:05 PM »
i would save the cockroach, because murderers have lost the right to live

Not everybody is a murderer and haven't killed with their own hands.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #193 on: September 12, 2007, 04:32:34 PM »
not all moslems are terrorists, but all terrorists are moslem.  moslems claim that their religion forbids the killing of innocents.  what they conveniently fail to mention, is that they regard all non-moslems as being not innocent.  they are commanded by mohammed to murder anybody standing in their way of total world domination.  mohammed was nothing but a lying, child molesting murderer.  mohammed was the first islamofascist terrorist.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #194 on: September 12, 2007, 04:51:07 PM »
Use should be restricted specifically to references to people and nongovernmental organizations planning and executing acts of violence against civilian or noncombatant targets.
Above is the definition of terrorist. The IRA were terrorists, The Irgun and Stern were underground terrorist organization.........not all terrorists are muslims in the 21th century the majority are so and they are evil demented people. There can't be "claims" in religion. Religion is stated and it states in the Quran that it is forbidden and an absolute evil sin to kill or murder innocent people.
Whoever kills an innocent soul.. it is as if he killed the whole of mankind, And whoever saves one, it is as if he saved the whole of mankind”

[The Holy Quran, 5:32]

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #195 on: September 12, 2007, 05:28:50 PM »
Use should be restricted specifically to references to people and nongovernmental organizations planning and executing acts of violence against civilian or noncombatant targets.
Above is the definition of terrorist. The IRA were terrorists, The Irgun and Stern were underground terrorist organization.........not all terrorists are muslims in the 21th century the majority are so and they are evil demented people. There can't be "claims" in religion. Religion is stated and it states in the Quran that it is forbidden and an absolute evil sin to kill or murder innocent people.
Whoever kills an innocent soul.. it is as if he killed the whole of mankind, And whoever saves one, it is as if he saved the whole of mankind”

Wow, coming on the JTF site and talking about Jews being terrorist essentially equating the Jews in the Irgun to Mulim terrorists??? Ballsy, but very wrong.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #196 on: September 12, 2007, 05:33:31 PM »

Woh, I didn't even see the quote from the "holy" Quran. For some reason I am just shocked that Germans for the most part aren't allowed here but yet people can quote the "holy" Quran and talk about terrorist Jews???

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #197 on: September 12, 2007, 05:33:55 PM »
In my history text book it says that the Irgun and Stern were official underground terrorist organisations. I copied and pasted the quote, and didn't insert the Holy bit myself, but it is holy.

Then prove what I say wrong.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 05:36:51 PM by Sarah »

ftf

« Reply #198 on: September 12, 2007, 05:55:09 PM »
Sarah, are you a muslim again? That verse you have "quoted" (note the ...) is a common and blatant misquote of a verse that is really a piece of vile anti-semitism.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 06:20:09 PM by ftf »

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #199 on: September 12, 2007, 06:04:03 PM »
the stern gang was a heroic organization. Their founder avraham stern was a true hero and wouldnt give anything up for his beliefs; unlike todays politicians.