Author Topic: I'm sick of Rivera, the mexi-greaser troll.  (Read 13636 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Re: I'm sick of Rivera, the mexi-greaser troll.
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2007, 09:49:52 PM »
Look  man, it's like you said, the world watched 6,000,000 get murdered the last time around, so nothing surprises me anymore

newman

« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2007, 09:58:22 PM »
Look  man, it's like you said, the world watched 6,000,000 get murdered the last time around, so nothing surprises me anymore

Exactly.

I't been a bitter pill for me to swallow. I thought King Richard was a hero until I found out about all the Jews he burned alive in EY during the crusades. Then the realisation that the railway tracks leading to hitler's camps could easily have been bombed, but weren't!

It's not just the krauts & hitler (YS v"Z) that are to blame. He 'got permission' to do what he did. First Krystal nacht.....we said NOTHING. Then the St Louis....we did NOTHING. That's how he got bold enough for the deportations & then the holocaust. Our silence = consent!!

It's a wonder G_D hasn't washed his hands of us goyim.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2007, 10:11:03 PM »
He is now gone and the distraction is gone I am going to lock this thead just for that.. The distraction is gone and we can now concentrate on important things.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!