Author Topic: I'm sick of Rivera, the mexi-greaser troll.  (Read 15217 times)

newman

Re: I'm sick of Rivera, the mexi-greaser troll.
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2007, 07:17:55 PM »
Judge for yourselves whether this creep is a troll.

Rivera's posts:

"It is sins of the white race that is causing Hashem to punish America! the white race in America refuse to bomb the trains that lead to the camps that was used by the white race to kill Jewish people. You are no different!"

"It was your race the white race that killed young Jewish children in the camps and made soap out of their body's. it was your race the white race that that committed sodomy on Jewish men women and children. It is the Russian Nazi in Israel members of the white race that is attacking Jewish people today. You are no differeant. you are a false Noahide. America is falling apart because of the sins of the white race."

"It was your Race the white race that rape and MURDER JEWS IN GERMANY AND HASHEM STOPED YOU! IT WAS YOUR RACE THE WHITE RACE WHO RAPE AND MURDER BLACK PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH AND HASHEM STOP YOU! YOUR WAY IS NOT G-DS WAY!
G-D HAS DEALT YOU THE DEFEAT AFTER DEFEAT ."

"You are a Nazi pig A FALSE NOAHIDE! It was your race the white race who MURDER six millon jews! and you are just as evil as they are. people like you are no friend to the Jewish people."

"Hey you guys are real losers, you site there attacking people you don't know. First I am not mexican! And G-D has dealt you a harsh defeat because of your evil heart. you the white race lost in the south the cilvi war when you tried to enslave black people. HASHEM delivered them. In Nazi Germany members of the white race MURDER six million Jews. G-D step in and stop you. and in the USA in the south you lost again. you are the lowest of the lowest. you are no different then the Nazis members of the white race who killed six million Jews."

"I know from history that people like you who attack in a racist way are no friends of the Jewish people. once again you do not fool me. In poland the Jewish people best friend from the gentile community's were quick to help the Nazis when the time was right. you are no different. "

"the non-Jewish members of this site who are raceist do not fool me. You are no friend of Israel. That hate you have in your heart will one day be turn towards Jewish people. You May Have fool most of the Jewish people on this site but you do not fool me. "

"you are a two time looser, you lost the civil war, you lost in world war two when Nazi Germany MEMBERS OF THE WHITE RACE! was defeated. you were defeated in the south in the USA, HEY that makes you a three time lossier. the fact is G-d was not please with you so so G-D took you down. "

He started this thread that pitted religeous Jews against non-religious Jews:

jtf forum working on the Sabbath? <http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=8786.msg84522>

He started this thread poopooing Chaim's plans for making Aliyah:

Chaim ben pesach going to Israel <http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=8577.msg81765>
"Come on let's get real. As soon as Chaim Ben Pesach arrives in Israel and sneezes he will be arrested for incitement. the government of Israel is arresting right wing groups for putting up posters! their is no way Chaim Ben Pesach can survive in Israel. the time is just not right."

"the only thing Chaim can do in Israel right now is get arrested or G-D forbid get kill! the Torah forbids people to put them self's in harms why "

"Listen! Chaim is HaTorah so he should know this. there is a Torah prohibition not to put one self in harms way. if a Jewish person knows that if he goes to a certain place and he will be harm or kill. the Torah forbides that Jewish person from going there."

"OK so when are you going to Israel. when is every Jewish person here at jtf going to Israel. you are so ready for Chaim to go and maybe go to jail or be killed. why don't you follow him?"

"How do you know that it is G-Ds will to have a Kahanist lead Israel? remember king David lead Israel in the Name of the Lrd. you what to lead Israel in the name of kahanah . and that is were the difference is. Hashem chose not to let Kahana or his son lead. why? "

"The Torah is very clear. Hashem is in control of everything. no one dies without Hashem approving it. this is basic Torah. it was not Hashem will for kahnanh to lead Israel. or his son. "

"It is clear to me that it is not Hashem will that the Kahanah movement succeed now. It may succeed in the future but who knows. "

"Chaim would rather be in jail and do what? look out the window and read books. come on get real. is this his ultimate goal to spend his life in jail were people will forget him. of what good is that? is it not better for him to stay in the USA and run JTF for the good of many people until the timing is right. man I tell you the truth if you guys are friends of Chaim Ben Pesach I would hate to see his enemies. "

"A true friend protects his friend! what kind of a friend is someone who knows his friend will put his life in danger and then say it is his choice to put his life in danger.one of two things will happen if Chaim goes to Israel now. he will end up in jail or they will kill him. this is not a joke. timing is everything, and now is not the right time. "

"Their is a time and a place for everything. Chaim would one day be able to go to Israel but not now. it is better for Chaim to stay in the USA. to go now would be suicide. the goverment of Israel would set him up. "

"it is a bad move right now for Chaim to go to Israel. look at all the rightwing groups in Israel. not one can move an inch without being arrested. Chaim would spend most of his time in Israel in jail or in the courts. leaving no time to run for political office."

" Come on let's get real. As soon as Chaim Ben Pesach arrives in Israel and sneezes he will be arrested for incitement. the government of Israel is arresting right wing groups for putting up posters! their is no way Chaim Ben Pesach can survive in Israel. the time is just not right. "

"jtf is inciting the white race to go against the blacks and Hispanics. "

". the JDf is teaching White supremacy."

The pattern and agenda is quite obvious to me.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2007, 07:20:09 PM »
MasterWolf1 ,

All I know is that as a child I remember my mother being scared as hell when a thunderstorm came through our area. She would take me in the hallway of our house, because she would remember being in the 'subways' of Britain when the nazi bastard& were bombing Britain. Rivera can go straight to hell.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2007, 07:23:17 PM »
Rivera if you want gloves off, let's do it, I'm for it.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2007, 07:24:26 PM »
Rivera do you want my PHONE NUMBER ? I'll do it. Let's see what you  got . You bum.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2007, 07:52:38 PM »
This is my opinion if Chaim whats to go to Israel to fulfil the commandment to go and live there and find a wife, then I believe Hashem will open up the door for him to do so. But if Chaim has political intentions then I believe Hashem will stop him from ruling the way Hashem has stop Rabbi Kahana and his son from ruling. Now it is also my opinion that a child born to Chaim in Israel  might be the one to lead Israel.

From Rivera

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2007, 07:55:17 PM »
Rivera, I've had it up to here with your self-righteous blathering as to how just about every non-Jew here is a potential Jew-killer.  If it kills you to leave well enough alone, then you might as well leave this board.

I'm behind you, Newman.
I bet you walk with a kick me sign on your back!

Ouch!  What a nasty comeback!  I feel so hurt by that.

Seriously, is that all that you can say, you piece of dreck?  You have contributed nothing but dissent and discord during your stay here, and it is quite obvious that your place is not here.  Anyway, we all see the "kick me" sign on your tuchus, and we will kick it out of this board, if you want keep up your silliness.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2007, 08:00:23 PM »
Rivera do you want my PHONE NUMBER ? I'll do it. Let's see what you got . You bum.
You guys are a bunch of Nazi raciest! all you do is attack black and Spanish people in your postings. the only reason you join JTF forum is because you can express your Nazi views. This forum has not thing to do with JUDIASM and the Noahides here are false Noahides. You know what a all white America will get you? another Holocaust. as soon as you white Nazis gain power you will start attacking Jewish people. And you will do it in the name Of JESUS like you did in History. A Jew is suppose to be a light unto the nations. but this site is teaching hate for the nations.  

newman

« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2007, 08:02:43 PM »
Rivera do you want my PHONE NUMBER ? I'll do it. Let's see what you got . You bum.
You guys are a bunch of Nazi raciest! all you do is attack black and Spanish people in your postings. the only reason you join JTF forum is because you can express your Nazi views. This forum has not thing to do with JUDIASM and the Noahides here are false Noahides. You know what a all white America will get you? another Holocaust. as soon as you white Nazis gain power you will start attacking Jewish people. And you will do it in the name Of JESUS like you did in History. A Jew is suppose to be a light unto the nations. but this site is teaching hate for the nations.  

I think that about says it all.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2007, 08:05:51 PM »
Rivera ,

If  I was  Moderater, I would have booted your arse days ago. You are sick in the head, and demented. Be gone troll. I'm out, before I text something that will get me in trouble.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2007, 08:17:06 PM »

you forgot to take you medicine ;D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2007, 08:19:15 PM »
Rivera,

Newman, Fjack and Mosquewatch are excellent members of this forum, and they don't have an anti-semitic bone in their bodies.  I know this because I've been here longer than you.  We can all see that you disagree with them and think they're racists.  And you're entitled to your opinion.  But if you feel so strongly about it, then why continue to post here.  Why don't you find some place you like better?

All I'm seeing from you so far are attempts to pit religious Jews against less observant Jews (with your Sabbath thread), and Jews against Christians.

newman

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2007, 08:20:34 PM »

you forgot to take you medicine ;D

You'd overload an F-150 truck with the meds that guy needs.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2007, 08:28:03 PM »

to help him this factory will work all night. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2007, 08:29:40 PM »
Guys, don't waste your time here!

Rivera's case is closed.

Everyone, wish him a good new year, and may admins have him spend it happily somewhere else.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

newman

« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2007, 08:31:35 PM »
He's gone now.

Hey Rivera........:"Andale, Andale, Ariba, Ariba, eh-hah!"  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2007, 08:53:28 PM »
Rivera:  Listen, I can only speak for myself.  I'm a Jewish guy, and you don't seem like a bad guy.   I think you got mad because we "put down"  the Spanish and Black people who hate Jews, or whites.  We don't hate blacks and Hispanics that don't hate us.  I'm sure there are some that don't hate us, like yourself.  Members of JTF welcome righteous Hispanics and Blacks.  You do have a point, some whites hate Jews, but on this forum, the gentiles here wouldn't stick around if they hated or disliked Jews.  I have a strong feeling that  if Chaim called for a confrontation against a Nazi group,  some of the tough Gentiles on this forum would go to the streets with us to confront them. 

newman

« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2007, 08:58:08 PM »
Rivera:  Listen, I can only speak for myself.  I'm a Jewish guy, and you don't seem like a bad guy.   I think you got mad because we "put down"  the Spanish and Black people who hate Jews, or whites.  We don't hate blacks and Hispanics that don't hate us.  I'm sure there are some that don't hate us, like yourself.  Members of JTF welcome righteous Hispanics and Blacks.  You do have a point, some whites hate Jews, but on this forum, the gentiles here wouldn't stick around if they hated or disliked Jews.  I have a strong feeling that  if Chaim called for a confrontation against a Nazi group,  some of the tough Gentiles on this forum would go to the streets with us to confront them. 

In the old JDL, righteous gentiles were busting nazi heads right alongside their Jewish brothers from the beginning.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2007, 09:04:38 PM »
Newman, I have a strange feeling you would be right there with us

newman

« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2007, 09:12:17 PM »
Newman, I have a strange feeling you would be right there with us

The days of us gentiles looking the other way when Jews are attacked are well and truly OVER.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2007, 09:24:50 PM »
I thinkthere are a lof people who would turn there back to the Jews if things got bad, but I think the people here would help us out in our time of need, and do what they could.

Kiwi

« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2007, 09:30:44 PM »
This Loyal Nazi pig NEWMAN will one day attack Jewish people!

NEWMAN IS NOT A NAZI  ;D I know Nazi's and Newman doesn't even come any where near that.

what attracted these False Noahides to this forum?  BIGOTRY! not love for the Jewish people.

Well you are 100% right, there are many here hidding with in the ranks, and this board is closely watched by many Neo Nazi's and others.

I should know they abused me daily for being here  ::)

Its kinda a complement really that they would take the time and effort to do so.  :D

newman

« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2007, 09:33:25 PM »
I thinkthere are a lof people who would turn there back to the Jews if things got bad, but I think the people here would help us out in our time of need, and do what they could.

The Jew always stands alone. There are always exceptions, though. Even in 1947/48 there were gentile vollunteers fighting for the Jews in EY when everybody thought it would mean certain defeat by the arabs.

There are a lot of evangelical christians & noachides who would regard it as a grave sin to stand idle while Jews are attacked. All the same, we're still the minority. The Europens wouldn't so much as put down their coffees if (G_D forbid) Jews were massacred in Israel.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #97 on: September 18, 2007, 09:38:28 PM »
Newman, you gotta hell of way with words, you say exactly how I feel.  It's uncanny.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2007, 09:40:32 PM »
And by the way, I have a feeling most of the Americans wouldn't give a damn either

newman

« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2007, 09:45:45 PM »
And by the way, I have a feeling most of the Americans wouldn't give a damn either

I have a suspicion that the liberals would be quite pro-Jewish if you were all in shtetls in eastern europe getting pogromised again.

The reason liberals hate you is that you refused to be victims and ask for affirmative action etc. You robbed the liberals of the chance to champion yet another victim cause.

Ithink most Americans would make 'tsk tsk' noises about another holocaust but NEVER count on support from the Nations when the chips are down.