Author Topic: I'm sick of Rivera, the mexi-greaser troll.  (Read 13638 times)

newman

I'm sick of Rivera, the mexi-greaser troll.
« on: September 17, 2007, 09:53:25 PM »
This twit is continually trying to drive a wedge between Jew and gentile on this forum.

He maintains that we will all "stab the Jews in the back" because we are 'racsist'.

1/ Jews are not a race.

2/ The reason we hate cutain cultures in the first place is because they hate Jews.

3/ (for the 500th time):
There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.

JTF attacks evil and evil cultures REGARDLESS of race.

To not speak out against evil because of Orwellian political correctness (as advocated by liberals) is evil in itself.

The hatred we have for evil cultures at JTF is based on their evil actions and stated goals.

The black, arab and mexican cultures are cultures of hate, envy, sloth, criminality and anti-semitism. That is why we hate those cultures.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
Re: I'm sick of Rivera, the mexi-greaser troll.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 09:57:21 PM »
This twit is continually trying to drive a wedge between Jew and gentile on this forum.

He maintains that we will all "stab the Jews in the back" because we are 'racsist'.

1/ Jews are not a race.

2/ The reason we hate cutain cultures in the first place is because they hate Jews.

3/ (for the 500th time):
There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.

To not speak out against evil because of Orwellian political correctness (as advocated by liberals) is evil in itself.

The hatred we have for evil cultures at JTF is based on their evil actions and stated goals.

The black, arab and mexican cultures are cultures of hate, envy, sloth, criminality and anti-semitism. That is why we hate those cultures.

Like I said you
 are a Nazi pig a false Naohide who will one day attack Jewish! people!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 10:01:03 PM »
I'm going to take Newman's side because right from the beginning Rivera rubbed me completely the wrong way.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 10:11:40 PM »
Please let there be peace, if there are disagreements please take them to the mods.

And if you are both Ben Noach you should be getting along, if Rivera attacks non Ben Noach Goyim perphaps it is because of his love for the Jewish people, should we not judge Dan Likhafs Zkhus?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 10:14:12 PM »
Please let there be peace, if there are disagreements please take them to the mods.

And if you are both Ben Noach you should be getting along, if Rivera attacks non Ben Noach Goyim perphaps it is because of his love for the Jewish people, should we not judge Dan Likhafs Zkhus?
THANK YOU!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 10:14:31 PM »

1/ Jews are not a race.

3/ (for the 500th time):

Like I said you

This is slanderous!  Insulting a fellow Noahide in this fashion is shameful.  You have no evidence that newman is a Nazi, he is one of the greatest admirers and best friends of the Jewish people, he's not a Nazi.  I appreciate your dedication Rivera, but you shouldn't slander people without evidence.  I know that you are just looking out for us but please don't attack someone who is a great and righteous member of the forum.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 10:15:53 PM »

Read his posts.

He accuses Ben Noach of being 'false noachides' who will attack Jews.

It is obvious that he is trying to destroy the bridges between Jew & gentile. I doubt HIS 'love' for the Jewish people. It is mexico who races france to pass anti-Israel motions in the UN. THOSE people are as bad as arabs.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 10:23:50 PM »

Read his posts.

He accuses Ben Noach of being 'false noachides' who will attack Jews.

It is obvious that he is trying to destroy the bridges between Jew & gentile. I doubt HIS 'love' for the Jewish people. It is mexico who races france to pass anti-Israel motions in the UN. THOSE people are as bad as arabs.
OUT OF MY LOVE  FOR HASHEM AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE ONLY! I WILL IGNORE  NEWMAN IF THAT IS HIS REAL NAME.

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 10:24:42 PM »
I totally agree with Newman

if there are disagreements please take them to the mods.

I did just that

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 11:17:49 PM »
Could somebody fill me in on what he has done? I have been out of the loop. Is Rivera really a wetback?  ???

newman

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 11:23:50 PM »
No, he's a Puerto Rican.

Is that really any different to all intents and purposes?

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 11:24:54 PM »

1/ Jews are not a race.

3/ (for the 500th time):

Like I said you

You are the Nazi pig. We do not tolerate these types of attacks on our loyal members, especially not if they are Silver Star members. I will stick up for my fellow Silver Star JTFer.

This Loyal Nazi pig NEWMAN will one day attack Jewish people! what attracted these False Noahides to this fourm?  BIGOTRY! not love for the Jewish people. And I know this will get me ban, but at least I will get my say. the many false Noahides who join this fourm did so because they can express their raciest views! You are drawing gentiles who are no different then the Russian Nazis who are attacking Israel today! HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE,  the Jewish people say let"s drive the black and Spanish from America. these false Noahide pigs say yes we believe the same we will help you. Has not history taught you notthing. these people who have this kind of hatred for other races will for sure turn on the Jewish people when the time is right.  
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 11:32:15 PM by Rivera »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 11:37:33 PM »
We don't want love, we want respect.

Rivera, you can love the Jews as mush your heart desires, but you certainly don't respect us.

By that I mean you don't respect our intentions and efforts.

Newman, you have my full support.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 11:37:43 PM »

1/ Jews are not a race.

3/ (for the 500th time):

Like I said you

You are the Nazi pig. We do not tolerate these types of attacks on our loyal members, especially not if they are Silver Star members. I will stick up for my fellow Silver Star JTFer.

This Loyal Nazi pig NEWMAN will one day attack Jewish people! what attracted these False Noahides to this fourm?  BIGOTRY! not love for the Jewish people. And I know this will get me ban, but at least I will get my say. the many false Noahides who join this fourm did so because they can express their raciest views! You are drawing gentiles who are no different then the Russian Nazis who are attacking Israel today! HOW STUPITED CAN YOU BE,  the Jewish people say let drive the black and Spanish from America. these false Noahide pigs say yes will believe the same we will help you. Has not history taught you notthing. these people who have this kind of hatred for other races will for sure turn on the Jewish people when the time is right.   

Rivera, you actually are making a valid point and I do agree with you to some extent that we could potentially attract racists who don't want to be labeled as Klan members or "white nationalists" and you are right that it is not wise to become friends with these sorts of people and be lulled into a false sense of security because when the time comes, they very possibly could side against the Jewish people.  We are always wary for those sorts of people, and we do take notice of it.  THank you for trying to do a good thing by warning us,  BUT WE KNOW NEWMAN.  We know through messaging with him, seeing his posts, and getting to know him personally and we all accept after scrutiny is given (as it applies to all members of JTF) that he is a genuinely good person who supports Israel, hates Islam, and opposes the third world mentality and culture.  He has very politically incorrect views but he never dislikes people for reasons other than their being evil, and newman is a VERY objective and reasonable person and he can spot evil very easily.  He is a reasonable and rational person and could never become an anti-Semite.  Look, you honestly came at a time where there was lots of activity in the Affirmative Action room which is why you think that all of newman's posts are anti-black posts, but that is not the normal course of events here.  Newman usually posts more about Islam, political and social issues, and Israel issues, so don't think that the posts you have seen by him is representative of him, they represent a very small portion of newman. 

We do always appreciate people who look after the Jewish people and all righteous gentiles but I urge you to drop your suspicion of newman because it is not justified. 

By the way, Rivera, part of the reason why he dislikes many blacks is because they are notorious anti-Semites.  If you look closely at his posts, you'll see that that's a recurring reason for his dislike of blacks who engage in evil and anti-Semitic behavior. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 11:49:38 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 11:45:37 PM »
Yeah, what he says. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 11:48:17 PM »
I know Newman. ( Well online.. :)) He is a wonderful guy and great supporter of Israel and the Jewish people in general.
He has my full support.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 12:38:06 AM »
Rivera, I've had it up to here with your self-righteous blathering as to how just about every non-Jew here is a potential Jew-killer.  If it kills you to leave well enough alone, then you might as well leave this board.

I'm behind you, Newman.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 12:39:47 AM »
Newman is a fairly good guy and as far someone calling him a Nazi pig is first off very uncalled for he is an extremely loyal member to this forum.  And on that Rivera you do owe him an apology for it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 12:40:44 AM »
I disagree with Rivera's viewpoints...but not enough to demand his banning

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 12:47:30 AM »
Rivera, if you want part of this forum thats fine but you should learn to try to get along with others.  Try it it might work.  We are united for the same cause.  Last thing we need is  any more wedges.   Newman I believe has been around for about a year if I am not mistaken and has beena very solid member on this forum.  There are times we all agree to disagree but you come to an understanding eventually.   If you going to slam anyone that doesn't believe like you then maybe the problem is you pal.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 12:50:34 AM »
I find it laughable when people come on here and charge "you are so racist" as if this is a forum of left-wing liberals who are going to apologize for it.  Playing the victim to me, is an annoying quality, this is a forum with clear goals and a clear mission statement, so what do you expect, of course if you go against it, you face opposition!

newman

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 12:51:19 AM »
Thanks for the support folks. You guys NEVER let me down.

Rivera is merely an example of what is going to be a bigger problem in future. I don't buy his 'love' of Jewery routine. I maintain that he is here to drive Jews away from their gentile allies. There will be more like him in the days ahead.

Basically, we're living in the age where prophesy is being fulfilled. There are 50 million evangelical christians in the USA alone. Most of whom are fiercely pro-Jewish! For the first time in 2,000 years the goyim are pro-Jewish...not anti. Plus you've got the growing noachide movement who are pro-Jewish to the point of fanaticism. The goyim are grabbing at the garments of the Jews just as Torah said they would.

This is driving the anti-semites NUTS!!!!

Having failed to convince these gentiles to mistrust Jews, they are now trying to convince Jews to mistrust their only allies. Don't buy it.

Like I said, there will be more of this 'white-anting' going on in future. Be on guard.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 01:03:08 AM »
Why is Rivera attacking everybody? He is acting a lot like the short-lived SherePunjab.

I don't think Newman has done anything at all to deserve this hatred and I am curious as to why the mods have let it go on. There are a few things Newman has said that I have found over-the-top and a bit sycophantic, but I do not for the second believe he is a Nazi.

Without further info I must conclude Rivera is a troll.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 01:17:34 AM »
Thanks for the support folks. You guys NEVER let me down.

Rivera is merely an example of what is going to be a bigger problem in future. I don't buy his 'love' of Jewery routine. I maintain that he is here to drive Jews away from their gentile allies. There will be more like him in the days ahead.

Basically, we're living in the age where prophesy is being fulfilled. There are 50 million evangelical christians in the USA alone. Most of whom are fiercely pro-Jewish! For the first time in 2,000 years the goyim are pro-Jewish...not anti. Plus you've got the growing noachide movement who are pro-Jewish to the point of fanaticism. The goyim are grabbing at the garments of the Jews just as Torah said they would.

This is driving the anti-semites NUTS!!!!

Having failed to convince these gentiles to mistrust Jews, they are now trying to convince Jews to mistrust their only allies. Don't buy it.

Like I said, there will be more of this 'white-anting' going on in future. Be on guard.

Excellent obvservations, as always newman!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 01:21:19 AM »
I disagree with Rivera's viewpoints...but not enough to demand his banning

I agree with you, he deserves a second chance.  He seems like a true friend who is just paranoid and is watching out for the Jewish people.  To ban such a person would constitute a crime but we should judge him on his future behavior now that he (should) understand our position in regards to newman and other righteous gentiles on the forum.