Author Topic: I'm sick of Rivera, the mexi-greaser troll.  (Read 13637 times)

newman

Re: I'm sick of Rivera, the mexi-greaser troll.
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2007, 05:14:02 PM »
Thanks for the support folks. You guys NEVER let me down.

Rivera is merely an example of what is going to be a bigger problem in future. I don't buy his 'love' of Jewery routine. I maintain that he is here to drive Jews away from their gentile allies. There will be more like him in the days ahead.

Basically, we're living in the age where prophesy is being fulfilled. There are 50 million evangelical christians in the USA alone. Most of whom are fiercely pro-Jewish! For the first time in 2,000 years the goyim are pro-Jewish...not anti. Plus you've got the growing noachide movement who are pro-Jewish to the point of fanaticism. The goyim are grabbing at the garments of the Jews just as Torah said they would.

This is driving the anti-semites NUTS!!!!

Having failed to convince these gentiles to mistrust Jews, they are now trying to convince Jews to mistrust their only allies. Don't buy it.

Like I said, there will be more of this 'white-anting' going on in future. Be on guard.

Newman, spot on.im here to grab to the corner of a Jew....brilliant response.

More and more of us are. And it's driving the Jew-haters insane! ;D

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2007, 05:16:24 PM »
Not from a person who calls good people Nazis.
Sarah How do you know he is good? Have you met him?
Have you ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2007, 05:22:41 PM »
Have you ?
You would have to be blind not to see  by his postings that he is no better then KKK and the other  Groups who have and will continue to Hurt Jewish people.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 05:24:29 PM by Rivera »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2007, 05:25:04 PM »
Have you ?

I've spoken to him a great deal, and more then enough to distinguish the fact that he is one of the kindest, supportive and not to mention strongest people you could ever meet or know. Rivera, try getting to know people before coming out with outbursts that are not technically true but mere and false assumptions.......You love Israel don't you, and the Jewish people.....so maybe learn to love those that love Israel, it'll get you a lot further.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2007, 05:28:10 PM »
This twit is continually trying to drive a wedge between Jew and gentile on this forum.

I have noticed your past posts do not exactly show tolerance for certain Christian viewpoints...

So what? I dont either and that doesnt prove anything. If a person accepts the Torah as true even if they are a non-Jew and become a Ben Noach it isnt illogical for them to be hostile to other religions be they Christianity or Islam. I have yet to see any evidence Rivera is a Nazi ::) all I see is someone who loves the Jewish people and is mistrustful of Goyim, sounds like most Kahanists ;)

There must be peace among us, we all accept the same goal, and inevitably there will be conflicts, but if we all have the same goal and accept the decisions of Chaim then there is no reason for us to fight amongst ourselves.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

newman

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2007, 05:30:31 PM »
Have you ?
You would have to be blind not to see  by his postings that he is no better then KKK and the other  Groups who have and eill continue to Hurt Jewish people.

I have poted several times what JTF policy is on race.

I'll do it again:

"There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.

JTF attacks evil and evil cultures REGARDLESS of race. JTF's attacks on WHITE european anti-semites and self-hating JEWS have been far greater in number and more vitriolic than any criticism of the cultures of any non-whites

To not speak out against evil because of Orwellian political correctness (as advocated by liberals) is evil in itself.

The hatred we have for evil cultures at JTF is based on their evil actions and stated goals.

The black, arab and mexican cultures are cultures of hate, envy, sloth, criminality and anti-semitism. That is why we hate those cultures.The physical characteristics of these people (whilst commented on, occasionally) has NOTHING to do with our dislike of, opposition to or criticism of their cultures."

Despite this you continue to liken me and other posters to kkk and anti-semites when this is CLEARLY not the case.

You have even asserted that our anglo RACE is inherently anti-semitic. It is YOU who is the chip-on-the-shoulder racist.

We're onto you're agenda to cause division between Jews & gentiles and it won't work.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2007, 05:42:49 PM »
This twit is continually trying to drive a wedge between Jew and gentile on this forum.

I have noticed your past posts do not exactly show tolerance for certain Christian viewpoints...

So what? I dont either and that doesnt prove anything. If a person accepts the Torah as true even if they are a non-Jew and become a Ben Noach it isnt illogical for them to be hostile to other religions be they Christianity or Islam. I have yet to see any evidence Rivera is a Nazi ::) all I see is someone who loves the Jewish people and is mistrustful of Goyim, sounds like most Kahanists ;)

There must be peace among us, we all accept the same goal, and inevitably there will be conflicts, but if we all have the same goal and accept the decisions of Chaim then there is no reason for us to fight amongst ourselves.
Thank you Kahane loyalist, I am planing a trip to Israel next year I will be praying at the wall. if you want me to put a note on the wall for you let me know.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2007, 06:07:04 PM »
I feel so bad rivera that you have left me out, but I forgive, now why don't you hop on your donkey and get back tp whatever barrio you come from and look for your real padre. Don't forget to bring your madre, we don't want her here either.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2007, 06:10:22 PM »
I feel so bad rivera that you have left me out, but I forgive, now why don't you hop on your donkey and get back tp whatever barrio you come from and look for your real padre. Don't forget to bring your madre, we don't want her here either.
Ha Ha LOSER!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2007, 06:26:18 PM »
I like Newman.  He's a real friend to the Jewish people.  He's a righteous gentile who calls it like it is.  He attacks the people who continously attack the Jews.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2007, 06:28:57 PM »
Long ago Newman and I took part i some actions. well this picture is proof what we had accomplished

p.s i am in front, newman is on the right side standing without cover... :laugh: :laugh: ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 06:54:17 PM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2007, 06:36:12 PM »
why would Jews be wary of Noahides?...the two are so close.?
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2007, 06:40:55 PM »
Rivera, you can't insult me because I have no respect for you or you opinion. To me you are nothing more than something I scrape off my shoe. You have invaded my country and you have plans of pollluting the Holy Land with your presence. This is an abomination. You belong in a barrio with the rest of the putas and putanos. You do not belong in a civilized society. We tolerate you because you affrim to us what your kind is like. Your are arrogant and ill mannered, uneducated and a mental train wreck. You are struggling with your emotions. You betray a sense of jealousy and envy because you cannot compete on an intellectual level with the great newman or even myself. You feel less than a true human and thus you strike out, with no chain of thought or reason. You are consumed by your own self hatred which comes out in your posts that you levy at us, but in reality you are saying these hateful things to yourself. In other words, when you look in a mirror you see yourself as the nazi in complete regala, and it eats at you, you know it is wrong but you can't help yourself, you dream at night about nazis and when you go to urinate you think of nazis, you can't help this obsession, There are doctors that can help you with the psycho-sexual problems. I suggest that you go to a voodoo priestess or someone that practices ancient atzec religion and let them tear your heart out with a stone knife, that should help you end these sick and depressive thoughts.

newman

« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2007, 06:42:21 PM »
why would Jews be wary of Noahides?...the two are so close.?

That's my point.

Rivera is trying to divide Jews & noachides.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2007, 06:42:40 PM »
Rivera, you can't insult me because I have no respect for you or you opinion. To me you are nothing more than something I scrape off my shoe. You have invaded my country and you have plans of pollluting the Holy Land with your presence. This is an abomination. You belong in a barrio with the rest of the putas and putanos. You do not belong in a civilized society. We tolerate you because you affrim to us what your kind is like. Your are arrogant and ill mannered, uneducated and a mental train wreck. You are struggling with your emotions. You betray a sense of jealousy and envy because you cannot compete on an intellectual level with the great newman or even myself. You feel less than a true human and thus you strike out, with no chain of thought or reason. You are consumed by your own self hatred which comes out in your posts that you levy at us, but in reality you are saying these hateful things to yourself. In other words, when you look in a mirror you see yourself as the nazi in complete regala, and it eats at you, you know it is wrong but you can't help yourself, you dream at night about nazis and when you go to urinate you think of nazis, you can't help this obsession, There are doctors that can help you with the psycho-sexual problems. I suggest that you go to a voodoo priestess or someone that practices ancient atzec religion and let them tear your heart out with a stone knife, that should help you end these sick and depressive thoughts.
HA HA LOSER!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2007, 06:58:25 PM »
Rivara, you are pathetic .
I thought you have sane mind .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2007, 07:01:39 PM »
I can tell you the people here at JTF aren't racist.  We only dislike the people who hate and want to destroy us.  I'm a Jewish guy and my best friend in highschool was mixed race of black and white.  And the white half wasn't Jewish.  And nothing mattered, we were like brothers.  

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2007, 07:05:25 PM »
Ha Ha LOSER!

RIVERA NOW I AM TALKING TO YOU ENOUGH OF YOU ATTACKING OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM!  I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE YOU START SHOWING OTHER MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM SOME RESPECT.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2007, 07:07:44 PM »
Well seeing that I am in a very foul mood. Rivera, you can drop off the planet. You have insulted me on more than one occasion, that does not bother me, I've had more death threats from muslims than you ever had. Rivera, I personally don't give  a dam* about your opinion of me. My mother lived throught the nazi blitzkrieg as a young woman. I'm no nazi, I don't hate the Jews. You have called me a liar, a racist, and a nazi. What do you do for the Jewish people ? Do you have a blog, website, do you go online and voice your opinion via speech ?  I have dealt with people like you for 7 years online. I wish you no ill will. Let it be known, if you further attack me, I will come out with the gloves off, get banned from this forum, and verbally crucify you, SIR.  Do not test my patience, I have none left.

Jeff Davis
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2007, 07:09:06 PM »
Rivera get one thing straight.  You are not going to divide anyone.  Pull your garbage somewhere else. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2007, 07:12:23 PM »
Ha Ha LOSER!

RIVERA NOW I AM TALKING TO YOU ENOUGH OF YOU ATTACKING OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM!  I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE YOU START SHOWING OTHER MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM SOME RESPECT.
Respect has to be earn! You and your KKK friends have not earn my respect!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2007, 07:12:43 PM »
DROP DEAD I'M NO KKK MEMBER.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2007, 07:13:14 PM »
AND YOU EARNED RESPECT FROM NO ONE YOU LOW LIFE SWINE.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2007, 07:13:25 PM »
5000  posts and Newman is  Nazi? o dont think so.just try to calm down abit m8 and dont go name calling like that,its not really nice.Newmans views are Newmans views thats the way of things  but to cal a pro jewish person "a nazi" well thats just plain stupid.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2007, 07:14:42 PM »
Maybe Rivera is the Nazi?  I mean all he does is slam and slander everyone else this is NOT TOLERATED HERE.