Poll

Who Thinks I'm a lying, taqiyyah practicing muslim?

I do
6 (13%)
I don't
30 (65.2%)
I don't know & don't care
10 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who Thinks I'm a lying, taqiyyah practicing muslim?  (Read 30931 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Who Thinks I'm a lying, taqiyyah practicing muslim?
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2007, 10:18:04 PM »
Daniel, I dont give a rats arse, about what terms the media uses, I DONT accept them and never use them.  I got called to school because my kid told his teacher that the "palestinkians" never existed, nor did their country....so I marched in and asked that teacher what part of that he did not understand, and that I would be happy, to clarify it...he told me I shouldnt be teaching my kid things that were untrue, so I asked him to PROVE it to me, that that place always existed, he couldnt, he tried spouting that liberal media crap, and I shot him down at every turn.

When I know I am right, I will not back down....but I will not be staying to watch whats happened here.
Good luck to you, clarifying "occupiers", you know as well as I do what is meant when someone says that.
btw watch out because the FBI has a bad habit of getting involved in our people's business....

Yes, and Erica, Sarah, and myself are undercover FBI agents infiltrating this forum to bring you guys down!  :o
If you really dont think that they are FBI people that monitor this forum you are truly ignorant....
KAHANE TZADAK!

kellymaureen

« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2007, 10:18:59 PM »
They can monitor me all they like, I am not breaking the law and so far as I know its not YET illegal to say anything against islam in the US.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2007, 10:19:05 PM »
Ooops, I'm supposed to be playing for the other team...  Damn you woman...  May Allah strike you down with lightening from the heavens filled with virgins and dead Arabs....

If Im getting 72 virgins, can you make that half firemen, and half soldiers O0

Ha ha! Good one! Although I don't think you'll need to make it to heaven to find this and be able to have this ;)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2007, 10:19:14 PM »
Daniel, I dont give a rats arse, about what terms the media uses, I DONT accept them and never use them.  I got called to school because my kid told his teacher that the "palestinkians" never existed, nor did their country....so I marched in and asked that teacher what part of that he did not understand, and that I would be happy, to clarify it...he told me I shouldnt be teaching my kid things that were untrue, so I asked him to PROVE it to me, that that place always existed, he couldnt, he tried spouting that liberal media crap, and I shot him down at every turn.

When I know I am right, I will not back down....but I will not be staying to watch whats happened here.
Good luck to you, clarifying "occupiers", you know as well as I do what is meant when someone says that.
I wonder if Sarah has the same respect for the truth as Kelly's kid?  Somehow I doubt it....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2007, 10:23:13 PM »
Daniel, I dont give a rats arse, about what terms the media uses, I DONT accept them and never use them.  I got called to school because my kid told his teacher that the "palestinkians" never existed, nor did their country....so I marched in and asked that teacher what part of that he did not understand, and that I would be happy, to clarify it...he told me I shouldnt be teaching my kid things that were untrue, so I asked him to PROVE it to me, that that place always existed, he couldnt, he tried spouting that liberal media crap, and I shot him down at every turn.

btw watch out because the FBI has a bad habit of getting involved in our people's business....

Yes, and Erica, Sarah, and myself are undercover FBI agents infiltrating this forum to bring you guys down!  :o
If you really dont think that they are FBI people that monitor this forum you are truly ignorant....

I never said that. I'm sure there are government agents that are aware of my credit card purchases all the way down to what my favorite pizza topping is. I'm just goofin around.

Just as long as I'm not being monitored doing anything illegal (which I don't think I am), and the government isn't using my credit cards to make fraudulent purchases or stealing my identity, then I'm not going to concern myself about it too much.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2007, 10:24:48 PM »

I never said that. I'm sure there are government agents that are aware of my credit card purchases all the way down to what my favorite pizza topping is. I'm just goofin around.

Just as long as I'm not being monitored doing anything illegal (which I don't think I am), and the government isn't using my credit cards to make fraudulent purchases or stealing my identity, then I'm not going to concern myself about it too much.
The FBI gets the a**** of people like us. You probably know the story of Irv Rubin who "committed suicide", more likely an FBI setup
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2007, 10:26:59 PM »
I am disappointed with the vast majority of this forum, sucking up to Erica and Sarah. The former has always been a black Nazi. I really thought Sarah was genuine, but that does not appear to be the case any longer.

I cannot believe this is JTF.

Sheesh.  :(

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2007, 10:28:04 PM »
Funny then she lied to me.....again....   Oh, I forgot it is excusable because she's a kid.  Perhaps when a 15 year old skinhead comes onto the forum... oops ex-skin head...  the same rationalizations will be awarded?  Ah, nevermind.. it is all a waste of my time.

I'm so impressed with this Kelly's deeds.  Shes got bigger balls than 99% of Canadian society...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2007, 10:28:23 PM »

The FBI gets the a**** of people like us. You probably know the story of Irv Rubin who "committed suicide", more likely an FBI setup

What are you saying? Irv Rubin really didn't commit suicide? Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Chaim stated many times that Irv Rubin committed suicide. Do you disagree?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2007, 10:29:54 PM »

What are you saying? Irv Rubin really didn't commit suicide? Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Chaim stated many times that Irv Rubin committed suicide. Do you disagree?
I find it difficult to believe that a man of Irv Rubin's strength and beliefs would commit suicide. It's very doubtful to me....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2007, 10:30:23 PM »
Irv's wife Shelley says he committed suicide but she has her suspicians...

kellymaureen

« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2007, 10:30:34 PM »
I'm so impressed with this Kelly's deeds

Im not trying to be impressive, Ive worked hard to raise him right, and I can get VERY mean and VERY nasty when some liberal pansy tries to undo what Ive done....never mess with a mother ;)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2007, 10:31:48 PM »
Even if he did commit suicide it was still because of the FBI who put him in jail and caused him to suffer greatly...
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2007, 10:32:12 PM »
the way america is going, you'll have state raised children like us here in Canada or in Britian.... :'(

• Master JTFer
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2007, 10:32:55 PM »
I'm so impressed with this Kelly's deeds

Im not trying to be impressive, Ive worked hard to raise him right, and I can get VERY mean and VERY nasty when some liberal pansy tries to undo what Ive done....never mess with a mother ;)
You should be proud even if you were not trying to earn pride here....
KAHANE TZADAK!

kellymaureen

« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2007, 10:34:04 PM »
I am, hes an awesome kid....and quite a defencemen ;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2007, 10:34:23 PM »
Funny then she lied to me.....again....   Oh, I forgot it is excusable because she's a kid.  Perhaps when a 15 year old skinhead comes onto the forum... oops ex-skin head...  the same rationalizations will be awarded?  Ah, nevermind.. it is all a waste of my time.

I'm so impressed with this Kelly's deeds.  Shes got bigger balls than 99% of Canadian society...

Ya know, it's interesting, for quite a while, I've been wondering why more people like you haven't been expressing these types of suspicions much sooner. Perhaps this was something that was an underlying issue and feeling for many posters on here which is just coming out now. It's a similar situation to the Allen-T situation. I was wondering how so many Christians on here weren't taking issue with the concept that Jews can't achieve salvation without accepting Jesus. So I wasn't too surprised when the issue came up and exploded on here. I guess it was just an underlying unspoken issue all along (much like this one). I wasn't surprised that that issue happened, just surprised that it involved Allen-T.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2007, 10:34:37 PM »
Chaim has said how Irv Rubin was a traitor who called for the death penalty for the American hero Jonathan Pollard.

I am unaware of Rubin having said such a thing. The man was a director of the JDL, I find it hard to believe he would say such a thing.
If he did he was wrong, but that doesnt change the crimes the FBI did to him.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2007, 10:36:16 PM »
Even if he did commit suicide it was still because of the FBI who put him in jail and caused him to suffer greatly...

Yes, and the FBI also put Chaim in jail where he suffered greatly. But he didn't commit suicide.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2007, 10:37:36 PM »

Yes, and the FBI also put Chaim in jail where he suffered greatly. But he didn't commit suicide.
That doesn't make it any more right that he was put in jail.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2007, 10:46:53 PM »

We weren't discussing whether or not it was right. We were discussing whether or not Irv Rubin committed suicide or if it was a mass FBI conspiracy that offed him.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2007, 10:47:39 PM »
Yes, so once you say it, you own it, unless you can explain why you were wrong to say it.

I'm not trying to defend Sarah here or claim to know what she meant since I don't recall ever seeing the post in the first place. But I'd like to offer a "possibility" of how she might have meant it. When terms are thrown around so frequently by the media and many people in general, it's possible for one of us to use a term that is inappropriate without even realizing it. For example, on the first Ask JTF program, I made reference to the "West Bank" to which Chaim corrected me saying that that's not the appropriate term to call this land, and that it is supposed to be referred to as Judea and Samaria. I didn't mean any offense by saying West Bank. I was just so accustomed and conditioned to saying it since that's how the media and many people refer to it. Another poster used the term "Pales tinians" to which Chaim stated that he thought the poster was being a wise guy. The poster made it abundantly clear in the following weeks that he was not trying to be a wise guy. So here too, the media and many people in general always use this term to the point where one of us might use it not realizing that it's an inappropriate or offensive term. Since the media is always referring to the "occupied territories" and the "Israeli occupation" it can condition people to just accept and use these terms without even realizing the connotation attached to these terms. So again, I'm not defending Sarah or stating that this was the case. I merely ponder the "possibility" that this might have been the case. I hope Sarah will clarify this herself when she is back on here.
Calling it the West Bank is one thing, but the term "occupation" has a clear meaning. It is always used to mean that Israel is morally wrong and "occupying" Arab land.

Except when I say it in reference to the Arab occupation of Jewish land

Maybe she meant that the Arab Nazis there were living under "military occupation", a technical term which means Judea and Samaria weren't officially annexed by The Israeli Government. Judea and Samaria are under Israeli military rule, not sovereign Israeli rule because the self-hating Israelis didn't annex it yet as they have Eastern Jerusalem and The Golan Heights.

I think Sarah is just brainwashed and needs some deprogramming away from her Muslim environment. She told me that last year, her Muslim school was working to help The PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis but this year she got them to help orphans instead. She was able to do this because her classmates voted her in as Class President even thought she wasn't running. Now they made her recite form The Muslim Nazi Koran as part of being President and I said she should resign from the position but her teachers won't let her. Also, her mom made her go to the mosque for Muslim Nazi Ramadan.

It's tough to survive in such an environment. I understand that and I think we should all be supportive and helpful, yet we have to correct any lies so that we are not letting other members believe such things or allow them to go unquestioned.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #147 on: October 11, 2007, 10:48:53 PM »
Funny then she lied to me.....again....   Oh, I forgot it is excusable because she's a kid.  Perhaps when a 15 year old skinhead comes onto the forum... oops ex-skin head...  the same rationalizations will be awarded?  Ah, nevermind.. it is all a waste of my time.

I'm so impressed with this Kelly's deeds.  Shes got bigger balls than 99% of Canadian society...

Ya know, it's interesting, for quite a while, I've been wondering why more people like you haven't been expressing these types of suspicions much sooner. Perhaps this was something that was an underlying issue and feeling for many posters on here which is just coming out now. It's a similar situation to the Allen-T situation. I was wondering how so many Christians on here weren't taking issue with the concept that Jews can't achieve salvation without accepting Jesus. So I wasn't too surprised when the issue came up and exploded on here. I guess it was just an underlying unspoken issue all along (much like this one). I wasn't surprised that that issue happened, just surprised that it involved Allen-T.
Actually, the two are uncomparable in all honesty.  The dogma of Christianity is something entirely foreign to Judaism albeit with the same moral laws at its base.  I was not a party to Allen T's debate and therefore cannot comment.  Here it is a case of my being offended when someone, who has been on this forum for a very long time, and is, as I now see, a respected member of this forum call the Israeli Forces "occupiers".....to which I called on and demanded clearification....  

The debates between Jew and Christian are theological ones and not comparable to this case of either honest misuse of words or something worse...  This is my opinion brother... :)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2007, 10:49:22 PM »

We weren't discussing whether or not it was right. We were discussing whether or not Irv Rubin committed suicide or if it was a mass FBI conspiracy that offed him.
Even if it wasn't a conspiracy, the FBI was still the cause of his death and the FBI wanted him to die. There were no public apologies for letting him commit suicide since they wanted it to happen.
KAHANE TZADAK!

kellymaureen

« Reply #149 on: October 11, 2007, 10:49:37 PM »
Now they made her recite form The Muslim Nazi Koran

Maybe you are just misunderstanding it ;), evidently I do