The List: Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Assault
Donald Trump’s image has taken a nosedive this week over multiple allegations of sexual assault.
The saga began Oct. 7 — two days before the second presidential debate between Trump, a Republican, and Democrat Hillary Clinton — when a2005 tape of Trump making sexually aggressive comments was made public.
During a conversation with Billy Bush, a co-host of “Access Hollywood” at the time, Trump made references to kissing and groping women who were not his wife.
This week, the saga continued with several women coming forward to say Trump sexually accosted them in some way.
Trump has denied he did anything wrong in each case, and has tried to discredit their stories. During a speech Friday in Greensboro, N.C., he said of accuser Jessica Leeds: “Believe me, she would not be my first choice.”
The full list of accusers, ordered by when the alleged encounters happened:
- Jessica Leeds: Told The New York Times Trump assaulted her on an airplane sometime in the early 1980s.
- Kristin Anderson: The former aspiring model told The Washington Post Trump put his hand up her skirt and touched her in the early 1990s.
- Jill Harth: Told The New York Times Trump groped and kissed her several times in 1992 and 1993.
- Temple Taggart: The former Miss Utah told The New York TimesTrump kissed on two occasions in 1997.
- Mindy McGillivray: Told the Palm Beach Post Trump groped her at a 2003 party at Mar-a-Lago.
- Rachel Crooks: Told the New York Times Trump assaulted her at Trump Tower in 2005.
- Natasha Stoynoff: The People reporter wrote a story this week that said Trump sexually assaulted her at his Mar-a-Lago resort in 2005.
- Summer Zervos: The former contestant on “The Apprentice” said Friday Trump groped and kissed her at a hotel in 2007.
- Cassandra Searles: The former Miss Washington claimed in a comment to her Facebook post Trump groped her at the 2013 Miss USA pageant.
In addition to the sexual assault accusations, women who participated inMiss Teen USA and Miss USA pageants said this week Trump would walk into the dressing room area backstage with contestants in various states of undress.
Trump all but confirmed he walked in on women getting dressed at the pageants during appearances on Howard Stern’s radio show posted by CNN.