Author Topic: normal atheist  (Read 45130 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: normal atheist
« Reply #275 on: May 23, 2010, 02:34:08 PM »
Ethiopian Jews are more Jewish than you will ever be. They were even Black Jews in the JDL who are superior to you, filthy WN.
and i thought we had this conversation a moment before in the msn.i will not listen to this idiotic excrement.i am prout white beacuse this is my race.and i am proud in my race and yes.i know many ethiopians and all of them are scum.

I know Russians and I prefer Arabs over them.
what this had to do with this conversation?

Russians are white.

That was his point.   It also makes your statement above look ridiculous.   We can all say silly subjective things and then build belief systems off of them.   But that is very misguided.
well i can contray his point easily.i am studing in a predominantly russian school.they are wonderfull people with great culture and i know arabs and ethiopians and they are awfull,

I'm a Russian Jew and I'm really sorry Hitler and Stalin didn't wipe the Russian (non-Jewish) people out.
and you are saying that i am a racist.

You are. There is an astronomic difference between our fellow Ethiopian descent brothers and the Slavic Nazis called Russians.
actually there is no much difference between slavs and ashkenazi jews.

Even genetically there is and there's much more resmblence genetically among Jews (more than 90%, the Jewish gene is a main factor) but either way that's NOT what makes a person Jewish. Torah is what makes a [censored] who converted to Judaism a Jew from Sweden closer than Skkie and Hitler.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #276 on: May 23, 2010, 02:41:26 PM »
so sow me the evidence of jewish existence between 133 and 600 C.E.

I just quoted plenty.  Did you read it?  Again, please write in proper English and fix your typo's.

http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=55422931

Unfortunately you need a subscription to see the artwork, but this catalogues Jewish artwork from every period in history.  Read this intro to the section called "The minor Arts of the Talmudic period."   Talmudic period is exactly the dates you speak of.   See how the scientists take for granted the Jewish presence in this time due to the overwhelming numbers of artifacts aside from oral and written history documenting our presence.   Anyone denying this would be like someone denying the world is round.

In another thread I also posted findings of artifacts of Jewish life in France in the 600's, in other places in Europe in the 300's and 400's.   But all that is not really related here.  That was just to establish what is the EARLIEST Jews were in Europe for certain.   There were still large population centers remaining in Eretz Yisrael and in Bavel at those times!   The evidence is overwhelming.

See here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#Rabbinic_Judaism_moves_to_Ashkenaz
Background in the Roman Empire

After the Roman empire had overpowered the Jewish resistance in the First Jewish–Roman War in Judea and destroyed the Jewish temple in Jerusalem in 70 CE, the complete Roman takeover of Judea followed the Bar Kochba rebellion of 132-135 CE. Jews continued to be a majority of the population in [Eretz Yisrael] for several hundred years. However, the Romans no longer recognized the authority of the Sanhedrin or any other Jewish body, and Jews were prohibited from living in Jerusalem. Outside the Roman Empire, a large Jewish community remained in Mesopotamia. Other Jewish populations could be found dispersed around the Mediterranean region, with the largest concentrations in the Levant, Egypt, Asia Minor, Greece, and Italy, including Rome. Smaller communities are recorded in southern Gaul (France), Spain, and North Africa.[13]

Jews were denied full Roman citizenship until 212 CE, when Emperor Caracalla granted all free peoples this privilege. But, as a penalty for the first Jewish Revolt, Jews were required to pay a poll tax until the reign of Emperor Julian in 363. In the late Roman Empire, Jews were free to form networks of cultural and religious ties and enter into various local occupations. But, after Christianity became the official religion of Rome and Constantinople in 380, Jews were increasingly marginalized, and brutally persecuted.

In [Eretz Yisrael] and Mesopotamia, where Jewish religious scholarship was centered, the majority of Jews were still engaged in farming, as demonstrated by the preoccupation of early Talmudic writings with agriculture. In diaspora communities, trade was a common occupation, facilitated by the easy mobility of traders through the dispersed Jewish communities.  

Source 13 was  Schwartz, Seth (2001). "Imperialism and Jewish Society, 200 BCE to 640 CE. Princeton University Press. pp. 103–128. ISBN 0-691-11781-0.

Did he make it all up?  Are Jews all liars?  We invented a history for no reason?   All the scientists and all the scholars are wrong?   But your crazy theory is right?

Can I ask when Julian in 363 required Jews to pay a tax as a punishment for the revolt of 200 years beforehand, what Jews was he penalizing if none existed?  The Romans wrote fictitious laws into their documents?   Come on, what you are peddling here is nonsense.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #277 on: May 23, 2010, 02:44:23 PM »
". King Dagobert I of the Franks expelled the Jews from his Merovingian kingdom in 629."

Documented fact, which is recorded in the Franks' history.  So if Jews didn't exist, why did he expel them?   How?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #278 on: May 23, 2010, 02:49:45 PM »
What is called the "dead sea Scrolls" aka the Qumran scrolls found in the caves of Qumran, are 200 manuscripts of the Hebrew bible dating from 200 B.C.E. to 100's C.E..   So that does not fall into the period in question as this group of Jews may have died during the revolt, and I am not sure what the exact dating of the latest scroll is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #279 on: May 23, 2010, 02:52:19 PM »
http://www.jewishmuseum.net/collections/permanent.html

"Quickly, the Romans became oppressive and two desperate revolts broke out. In 73 C.E. (designating the Common Era, corresponding to A.D.) the Second Temple was destroyed and, in 135 C.E., Jews were expelled from Jerusalem.

The Romans attempted to obliterate the memory of Jewish life in Judea by changing the name of the territory to Palestine, recalling the ancient Philistines. Jews were allowed to enter Jerusalem one day a year, to pray at the ruins of the Second Temple."

So if the Jews were all dead, how did they travel into Jerusalem to pray once a year?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #280 on: May 23, 2010, 02:58:48 PM »
"Nevertheless, Jews have lived in Gaza since the Talmudic period (200-500 CE). Evidence of its sizeable Jewish population was uncovered in the 1960s by archaeologists who discovered synagogues, elaborate mosaic floors and a relief with Hebrew and Greek inscriptions.

Gaza was eventually conquered by the Byzantines but in 635 it was taken over by the Arabs. Under Arab rule, Jewish life flourished. Rabbi Moses, one of the masoretes (who put the punctuation in the Torah) was among the city’s famous inhabitants. The Jewish community continued in Gaza until the 12th century when it was wiped out by the Crusaders."

http://jewishwebindex.com/israel.htm

If they showed pictures of these things I would post them.  But they are most certainly in museums of jewish history.   Ever been to the "Diaspora Museum" ?   You should check it out and they can show you tons of findings from many different periods and different places.  It would be worth hiring a tourguide there and getting an in depth experience.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #281 on: May 23, 2010, 03:02:13 PM »
"Nevertheless, Jews have lived in Gaza since the Talmudic period (200-500 C.E.). Evidence of its sizeable Jewish population was uncovered in the 1960s by archaeologists who discovered synagogues, elaborate mosaic floors and a relief with Hebrew and Greek inscriptions.

Gaza was eventually conquered by the Byzantines but in 635 it was taken over by the Arabs. Under Arab rule, Jewish life flourished. Rabbi Moses, one of the masoretes (who put the punctuation in the Torah) was among the city’s famous inhabitants. The Jewish community continued in Gaza until the 12th century when it was wiped out by the Crusaders."

If they showed pictures of these things I would post them.  But they are most certainly in museums of jewish history.   Ever been to the "Diaspora Museum" ?   You should check it out and they can show you tons of findings from many different periods and different places.  It would be worth hiring a tourguide there and getting an in depth experience.
yes i was in a scoll trip to the european jewry department
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #282 on: May 23, 2010, 03:04:05 PM »
"One of the earliest digs by Israeli archaeologists, Beit Alfa is the site of an ancient Byzantine-era synagogue, constructed in the fifth century CE, with a three-paneled mosaic floor. An Aramaic inscription states that the mosaic was made at the time of Justin (apparently Justin I), who ruled from 518 to 527 CE. The mosaic is one of the most important discovered in Israel. Each of its three panels depicts a scene - the Holy Ark, the zodiac, and the story of the sacrifice of Isaac. The zodiac has the names of the twelve signs in Hebrew. In the center is Helios, the sun god, being whisked away in his chariot by four galloping horses. The four women in the corners of the mosaic represent the four seasons.[18]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeology_of_Israel#Hellenistic_period

And a picture of the mosaic.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Beit_Alpha.jpg

All of these things are very easy to find on wikipedia because there are overwhelming arrays of artifacts that no historian ever questioned the continued presence of Jews in the world from the Biblical times to our day.  

You are arguing that the sun does not produce heat.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #283 on: May 23, 2010, 03:07:45 PM »
"Nevertheless, Jews have lived in Gaza since the Talmudic period (200-500 C.E.). Evidence of its sizeable Jewish population was uncovered in the 1960s by archaeologists who discovered synagogues, elaborate mosaic floors and a relief with Hebrew and Greek inscriptions.

yes i was in a scoll trip to the european jewry department

You should go again.  See if your parents will take you there or help plan a trip with you, and you can ask the people at the museum to show you information about the Talmudic period.   Although since it is "Diaspora Museum" most of the findings of the Talmudic period will be in Eretz Yisrael, so maybe you need a different museum for that.   But the population that existed in Babylonia (Bavel) is also Diaspora, so they should have talmudic era findings from there.   

We have the writings of "Amoraim" and "Gaonim" of that period from the yeshivot that existed in Bavel as well, during this very period you refer to.  And we still study these sources today.  (And the "Amoraim" preserved orally the statements of Jewish law made by "tannaim" who were during the Roman period and end of the 2nd commonwealth).   But since you are looking for artifacts, the best place would be a museum.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #284 on: May 23, 2010, 06:35:24 PM »
Re:  "I don't know who taught you this ahistorical nonsense you are speaking, but they should be held criminally liable!"

I strongly agree.

The deserve the strongest legal penalty available short of death.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #285 on: May 23, 2010, 06:42:02 PM »
One thing is clear... Ben M is either an apikoris or at best the worst Am Haaretz I have ever seen...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #286 on: May 23, 2010, 06:56:20 PM »
And furthermore ... the Khazar Kingdom lasted only a few years.

The King and his Court converted to Judaism; the rest of the people did not.

Prior to the last few hundred years "people" subject to monarchs or warlords had no "choices" of any kind, and they were so far removed from their sovereign as to be practically non-existent.

The "people" would have been illiterate and impoverished beyond imagination.

The idea that descendants of Mongols and Tatars on the steppes of Central Asia would acquire "Hebrew as a Second Language" practically overnight, get circumcised and embrace Torah Judaism, give up their uncooked pig meat and yak milk in favor of Kosher Laws -- is so absurd that it is not even laughable.

If all Jews were from Khazaria, then where the hell did the Jewish rabbis who were summoned to the Court of the King of Khazaria come from?

Oh!

I get it! ... The Jewish rabbis all had to wait for Russia to destroy Khazaria in the 9th century, so that there would be enough Jews in the world to travel back in time in order to convert the King of the Khazars.

The only people propagating this myth and believing it are the former Nazis and modern neo-Nazis, who when not considering the Jewish people to be guilty of "Deicide", and a race of devils descended from Satan, are insisting that we are not Jews nor have we ever been descended from Jews.

And THAT, my friends, is what I call serious mental illness.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #287 on: May 23, 2010, 07:00:13 PM »
Amen Massuh...

Yes, the Nazis like to pull that Khazar myth stuff... i have studied the history and I find nothing wrong with the story that the Kahazar kings converted. But to claim all European Jewery came from the Kahazars is to ignore history. The Diaspora spread Judaism to the four corners of the world 2000 years ago, there were Jews virtually everywhere... History, Archeology, and families all recall the events of history. There is not a single moment in history, from Mattan Torah till today which does not testify to the Jewish peoples existance.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #288 on: May 23, 2010, 07:28:54 PM »
Re:  John Chrysostom et al:

The first followers of Jesus were all Jews.

For a long time non-Jews were require to first convert to Torah Judaism before they would be allowed to join the splinter movement which considered Jesus the Moshiach.

Even at that time, the Roman Empire's expansion into Judea resulted in one of every four Roman citizens converting to Judaism, because Rome's conquest of the Jews exposed pagan Romans to a teaching and way of life which saved them from spiritual nihilism and statue worship.

Even prior to the Fall of Judea, Jews had accompanied the Roman Legions to all points in the known world where they remained to establish networks for trade and commerce.

A citizenry so dumbed down and uneducated as to believe outright lies and propaganda is one that is soon to have no nation; let alone a white one.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #289 on: May 23, 2010, 07:52:12 PM »
Re:  "so sow me the evidence of jewish existence between 133 and 600 C.E."

That's an easy one.

Irv Lipschitz.

Irv was Attila the Hun's personal road manager.

Always to be remembered for his prescient song lyrics such as:

"You can't say "pillage", without saying "pill"!"

"Honee I luv your honey Hun ways!"

"Starlight, Starbright!"..."Let's go burn Rome tonite!"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #290 on: May 23, 2010, 08:01:23 PM »

That's an easy one.

Irv Lipschitz.

Massah, you gotta see this Irv Cohen gag from SCTV :

and this:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #291 on: May 23, 2010, 08:14:40 PM »
Q: What is sicker than the fact that two proud WNs are tolerated on this forum?

A: The fact that one of them claims to be Jewish.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #292 on: May 23, 2010, 08:21:14 PM »
That's some of the funniest stuff I've seen in months!

I laughed so hard at that first skit --- Sophie Tucker!   ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #293 on: May 23, 2010, 08:58:45 PM »
That's some of the funniest stuff I've seen in months!

I laughed so hard at that first skit --- Sophie Tucker!   ;D

I am so glad you found it funny... I watched SCTV like a hawk when I was a kid... I don't think anyone now could even hold a candle to the humor of the 80s...

I also found it humorous in the second clip I posted that his two kids are shown wearing peyot and kippahs...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #294 on: May 23, 2010, 10:34:33 PM »
I'd like to see what you have to say for yourself now, Ben M.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #295 on: May 24, 2010, 03:27:44 AM »
I'd like to see what you have to say for yourself now, Ben M.
and i like to see why you are still continue you bias after chaim himself answered you.oh and i didn't liked the porn you sent me yesterday and i am as sure as hell that sky and right wing genitile didn't love this porn either.and i don't think i have to prove you nothing beacuse that's what you are,nothing you are not whorty of my time and i am not even sure why i am responding to you.i need to debate only with intellegente people.i think that if this foum don't need to tolerate someone it is you and not me or skkie or anybody elese that you hate.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #296 on: May 24, 2010, 04:04:13 AM »

That's an easy one.

Irv Lipschitz.

;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #297 on: May 24, 2010, 04:06:11 AM »

Brennanfan, Ben is Jewish, even Chaim says so, he knows who the guy is.  I think maybe what you don't understand or don't realize is that there really are people this ignorant of history and of their own heritage.   I was shocked at some of the things said here but I'm realizing that this is maybe the Israeli school system's fault.   

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #298 on: May 24, 2010, 04:19:49 AM »

Brennanfan, Ben is Jewish, even Chaim says so, he knows who the guy is.  I think maybe what you don't understand or don't realize is that there really are people this ignorant of history and of their own heritage.   I was shocked at some of the things said here but I'm realizing that this is maybe the Israeli school system's fault.   
it's okay.he doesn't listen to anybody here who says i am a jew.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #299 on: May 24, 2010, 06:45:12 AM »
and i like to see why you are still continue you bias
I don't remember one single post that you have made that is not all about the white race. So who is it here who has the bias?

and i am as sure as hell that sky and right wing genitile didn't love this porn either.
Obviously you do not know what "porn" is.

and i am not even sure why i am responding to you.i need to debate only with intellegente people.
I don't know why I am responding to you either, if you are indeed Jewish, you are an extremely mentally ill one.

i think that if this foum don't need to tolerate someone it is you and not me or skkie or anybody elese that you hate.
So in other words you think JTF should be all about white nationalism?