Author Topic: Geert Wilders and Marine Le Pen May Join Forces  (Read 8175 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Geert Wilders and Marine Le Pen May Join Forces
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2013, 08:52:59 PM »
Bring it on. You are a lowlife peace of [censored]! I love to kick your coward ass up! You are a little hypocrite and you like to punch me in the face because you can't handle the truth.

No, it's because I don't like those who sympathize with nazis.  The truth is that you sympathize with nazis and mock jtfers, so yes, I don't like that truth and would like to fight you.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2013, 08:53:33 PM »
LKZ, excusse me... Geert Wilders HAS special love for the Jewish people. He visit Israel over a 50 times. His first wife was a Jew, his wife now is a Jew. Wilders loves the state of Israel and the Jewish people. Everybody know this and the far left hate him for this.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2013, 08:54:53 PM »
No, it's because I don't like those who sympathize with nazis.  The truth is that you sympathize with nazis and mock jtfers, so yes, I don't like that truth and would like to fight you.

I mock people like you with nazi behaviour. Nothing less. Go [censored] yourself coward.  ;D
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2013, 08:59:40 PM »
It's a sin for a Jew to live outside of Israel... That are the words of JTF, not my words. So if Jews in French are not alout to walk around with a Yarmuke anymore, is that anti-semitism or do they deserve it as they are sinners like the JTF call them?

Lol so you think its the gentiles' job to punish Jews for sins they commit against God and that's your jus5ifica5ion for antisemitism?  God doesn't need your help and he considers your intention to harm and discriminate against Jews as evil.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2013, 09:01:36 PM »
Geert Wilders said not long ago that he now likes to work together with the Front National of LePen as they took distance from any kind of anti-semitism... Isnt this enough?

Enough for a mindless fool or a liar but some of us here have intelligence.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2013, 09:07:01 PM »
בס''ד

super mentalita, I have had enough of your anti-Semitism. You really do belong with Le Pen.

You're banned.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2013, 09:12:45 PM »
Bring it on. You are a lowlife peace of [censored]! I love to kick your coward ass up! You are a little hypocrite and you like to punch me in the face because you can't handle the truth.
I agree, and that is why I'm done here. He can insult and be as rude as he wants, woe to anyone else who ruffles feathers. He can say anything he wants: "go learn Torah" , "why don't you contribute something useful", He can call people names and insult there beliefs, but thats okay.

I know I'm far, far, from being a perfect person, but this place pisses me off to no end.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2013, 09:14:17 PM »
Really, what about the rest of us you constantly insult?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2013, 09:32:51 PM »
My view on Le Pen family is very positive.  8)

Should Serbian Army be banned too? 

Generally, I disagree with banning individuals from the forums, unless they:

1.  engage in illegal conduct;
2.  make openly pro Nazi or Jihadist comments; or
3.  otherwise pose a significant nuisance to the operations of the JTF website.

I don't think this test has been satisfied in order to ban Super Mentalita, so I respectfully dissent.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2013, 11:08:06 PM »

I don't think this test has been satisfied in order to ban Super Mentalita, so I respectfully dissent.

בס''ד

Super Mentalita says we think the world is only for Jews, we only care about Jews, we are crybabies and racist hypocrites. Why? Because we will not accept alliances with Nazis like Le Pen whose father remains the "honorary leader" of National Front. She herself lectures Jews about how they are not allowed to live in their own homeland.

France surrendered to the German Nazis without fighting back even though they had a larger standing army than the Third Reich. Paris was occupied by the Germans without having to fire a single shot. The French then faithfully collaborated with the German occupiers.

It was the French Nazi police who rounded up hundreds of thousands of French Jewish men, women and children to send them to Auschwitz and the other Nazi death camps. The Germans did not have to round up French Jews to send them to the ovens and gas chambers, the French did it for them. With this monstrous history, the French have the chutzpah to tell the Jews not to live in their own homeland and to commit national suicide.

Super Mentalita hates when we mention the holocaust - he expects us to support those who murdered over 6 million Jews and who now want another holocaust against Israeli Jews. He has written that the German people were also victims of the Nazis and are not guilty of committing the holocaust.

We have a message for people like him: We will never forget and we will never forgive what happened to our brothers and sisters not just during the holocaust but during 2000 years of European crusades, inquisitions, pogroms, expulsions, forced conversions, mass rapes and other unspeakable atrocities. Those who do not completely condemn all of these crimes and the beasts who carried them out will never be forgiven by G-d. Furthermore, those who go against G-d's people in the Holy Land will face certain destruction. The Bible promises us that. If anyone thinks the Bible is bluffing, they are going to get a very big surprise if not in this world, then in the next.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2013, 11:30:18 PM »
Thank you brother. The world is not only about Jews. (some of them on this forum think it is). I think Le Pen is the best leader French can have right now... Geert Wilders NEEDS a alliance to break through. I know some silly cry baby's on this forum have to cry and moaning about this but i think they don't know a lot about the situation in Europe. They all believe in a Israel for the Jews, Christmas threes should be banned, but if we ban religious Jewish clothes in French we are nazi's.... I'am getting pretty sick of this hypocrite rascist behaviour on this forum.
How could one European nationalist explain that he is proud of: his white heritage, his Christian faith, his European nationalism, his love for his country, his support for Israel and Jewish people?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2013, 11:39:00 PM »
בס''ד

Super Mentalita says we think the world is only for Jews, we only care about Jews, we are crybabies and racist hypocrites. Why? Because we will not accept alliances with Nazis like Le Pen whose father remains the "honorary leader" of National Front. She herself lectures Jews about how they are not allowed to live in their own homeland.

France surrendered to the German Nazis without fighting back even though they had a larger standing army than the Third Reich. Paris was occupied by the Germans without having to fire a single shot. The French then faithfully collaborated with the German occupiers.

It was the French Nazi police who rounded up hundreds of thousands of French Jewish men, women and children to send them to Auschwitz and the other Nazi death camps. The Germans did not have to round up French Jews to send them to the ovens and gas chambers, the French did it for them. With this monstrous history, the French have the chutzpah to tell the Jews not to live in their own homeland and to commit national suicide.

Super Mentalita hates when we mention the holocaust - he expects us to support those who murdered over 6 million Jews and who now want another holocaust against Israeli Jews. He has written that the German people were also victims of the Nazis and are not guilty of committing the holocaust.

We have a message for people like him: We will never forget and we will never forgive what happened to our brothers and sisters not just during the holocaust but during 2000 years of European crusades, inquisitions, pogroms, expulsions, forced conversions, mass rapes and other unspeakable atrocities. Those who do not completely condemn all of these crimes and the beasts who carried them out will never be forgiven by G-d. Furthermore, those who go against G-d's people in the Holy Land will face certain destruction. The Bible promises us that. If anyone thinks the Bible is bluffing, they are going to get a very big surprise if not in this world, then in the next.
Should I abandon the idea about liberated Europe because all but few European countries bombed my beloved Serbia and destroyed every bridge on Danube, economy, murdered children? What we the Serbian nationalist should do in this situation? Holland is for now probably one of the worst enemies of my Serbia along with England. Should I hate Super Mantila and other members who live in these two countries? But if big countries like England fall how in the world can 6 million Serbs resist?
You know history, you know current politics and I asked burning questions on how we should approach the historical facts? Germans probably did more evil to the Serbs than to the Jews, at least when you look at numbers killed and converted..But I would hate to see them overrun by the muslims..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2013, 12:14:59 AM »
I agree, and that is why I'm done here. He can insult and be as rude as he wants, woe to anyone else who ruffles feathers. He can say anything he wants: "go learn Torah" , "why don't you contribute something useful", He can call people names and insult there beliefs, but thats okay.

I know I'm far, far, from being a perfect person, but this place pisses me off to no end.

You're being ridiculous.  Muman said he was going to search archives of all my posts on JTF ( to show some supposed character flaw he is accusing me of). And I replied that his time is better spent learning instead, and that's "rude?"

But it's not rude to call me a snake.  Come on.  Let's be adults please.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2013, 12:25:01 AM »

It is unfair for you to refer to challenging your beliefs as "insulting your beliefs."  This is a discussion forum.  Why would you expect beliefs not to be challenged?
.especially if some of the things you say are not consistent with Jewish belief (to no fault of your own) but you purport to be speaking in the name of torah, of course I'm going to express disagreement.  We need to communicate like adults.  Period.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2013, 12:26:26 AM »

He very clearly fulfilled #2 and was rightfully banned.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2013, 12:30:13 AM »
You know history, you know current politics and I asked burning questions on how we should approach the historical facts? Germans probably did more evil to the Serbs than to the Jews, at least when you look at numbers killed and converted..But I would hate to see them overrun by the muslims..

That is historical revisionism.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2013, 12:34:32 AM »
This is from Wikipedia. Keep in mind that this was done by the Croats, not the Germans. Just in Poland alone, I think more Jews were murdered by the Nazis than Serbs.

The World War II persecution of Serbs, also known as Serbian Genocide,[8][9][10] refers to the widespread persecution of Serbs that included extermination, expulsions and forced religious conversions of large numbers of ethnic Serbs by the Ustaše regime in the Independent State of Croatia, and killings of Serbs by Albanian collaborationists and Axis occupying forces during World War II.

The numbers of Serbs persecuted by the Ustaše were very large, but the exact extent is the subject of much debate and estimates vary widely. Yad Vashem estimates over 500,000 murdered, 250,000 expelled and 200,000 forcibly converted to Catholicism.[11] The estimate of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum is that the Ustaša authorities murdered between 320,000 and 340,000 ethnic Serb residents of Croatia and Bosnia during the period of Ustaše rule, out of which between 45,000 and 52,000 were murdered in the Jasenovac concentration camp.[12]

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2013, 12:57:03 AM »
Serbian Army,

The German Nazis certainly hated the Serbs and other Slavic people.  However, they hated Jews the most.  To them the Jews were sub-human parasites and a completely inferior race.  The bottom line is that they didn't want any Jews, or Judaism to exist. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2013, 01:11:40 AM »
Should I abandon the idea about liberated Europe because all but few European countries bombed my beloved Serbia and destroyed every bridge on Danube, economy, murdered children? What we the Serbian nationalist should do in this situation? Holland is for now probably one of the worst enemies of my Serbia along with England. Should I hate Super Mantila and other members who live in these two countries? But if big countries like England fall how in the world can 6 million Serbs resist?

Honestly dude, I don't know of a single country in Europe that isn't cursed but Serbia. You should probably abandon the idea of a liberated Europe and replace it with a Serbia that rules whatever's left.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2013, 01:14:11 AM »
בס''ד

super mentalita, I have had enough of your anti-Semitism. You really do belong with Le Pen.

You're banned.

My thoughts precisely. That's like the billionth time he says "all you care about is Jews". He obviously noticed the campaigns in America. All he cares about is Nazis, which i don't believe he believes exist.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2013, 04:56:41 AM »
I'd vote for what passes out of my anus before I'd vote for the butch bulldyke Marine LePen*s, and if Wilders wants to ally himself with "her" he is as bad as she is.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2013, 09:17:40 AM »

That is historical revisionism.
It is normal that I know more about history of my people than you. So I will tell that the Germans did not start killing the Serbs by the hundreds of thousands and Jews for that matter, just there were far less Jews in what is today Germany, in WWII.
Please pull up statistics from WWI and see that one third of the Serbs died fighting German invasion...

And that is not all....Germans wiped out millions of Serbs in East Germany. Once upon the time we had an empire in that region called White Serbia or Bojka. Some Serbs were lucky to move to Balkans and created Serbia of today. Millions of Serbs were Germanized or killed. Only 100.000 Lusatian Sorbs managed to survive to present day.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2013, 03:57:16 PM »
It is normal that I know more about history of my people than you. So I will tell that the Germans did not start killing the Serbs by the hundreds of thousands and Jews for that matter, just there were far less Jews in what is today Germany, in WWII.
Please pull up statistics from WWI and see that one third of the Serbs died fighting German invasion...

And that is not all....Germans wiped out millions of Serbs in East Germany. Once upon the time we had an empire in that region called White Serbia or Bojka. Some Serbs were lucky to move to Balkans and created Serbia of today. Millions of Serbs were Germanized or killed. Only 100.000 Lusatian Sorbs managed to survive to present day.

We were talking about the Holocaust, not World War I or Communist East Germany. The Russians also killed millions of people and were allied with East Germany. Yugoslavia was a Communist puppet state of your beloved Russia. If you are going to count the number of Serbs killed throughout History, than we should also count all the Jews killed in 2,000 years by the Romans, Crusaders, Russian Czarist pogroms, and countless other atrocities carried out during the 2,000 year exile. Most of this was carried out by Slavs for many years (The Polish helped the Nazis and the Ukrainians carried out a pogrom from 1648-1649 called Tach VeTat in Hebrew. I don't know how to spell the name of the Ukrainian butcher.).

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 06:58:39 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2013, 04:14:53 PM »

Of course the German Nazis and their Croat and Muslim allies hated the Serbs and murdered huge numbers of them. But the Holocaust specifically targeted the entire Jewish nation for extermination, first and foremost.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2013, 05:53:19 PM »

We were talking about the Holocaust, not World War I or Communist East Germany. The Russians also killed millions of people and were allied with East Germany. Yugoslavia was a Communist puppet state of your beloved Russia. If you are going to count the number of Serbs killed throughout History, than we should also count all the Jews killed in 2,000 years by the Romans, Crusaders, Russian Czarist pogroms, and countless other atrocities carried out during the 2,000 year exile. Most of this was carried out by Slavs for many years (The Polish helped the Nazis and the riots around 1700 C.E. called Tat VeTat in Hebrew in Ukraine. I don't know how to spell the name of the Ukrainian butcher.).
When you are going to learn that Yugoslavia I and II were not Russian satelite states?