Author Topic: I'm sick of Rivera, the mexi-greaser troll.  (Read 13635 times)

newman

Re: I'm sick of Rivera, the mexi-greaser troll.
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 01:31:36 AM »
I disagree with Rivera's viewpoints...but not enough to demand his banning

I agree with you, he deserves a second chance.  He seems like a true friend who is just paranoid and is watching out for the Jewish people.  To ban such a person would constitute a crime but we should judge him on his future behavior now that he (should) understand our position in regards to newman and other righteous gentiles on the forum.

I've made any number of posts explaining JTF policy. I've made clear & concise posts explaining that JTF has a problem with culture, not race. All of which he chooses to ignore.

I've now started a new thread in the Kahanist Board to explain it in even more detail:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=8913.0

If Rivera continues to accuse the gentile members of this forum of racism and harbouring anti-semitic sentiments for espousing the same views as it's Jewish members, then we'll have no alternative other than to see him as a troll.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 01:49:34 AM »
Why is Rivera attacking everybody? I don't think Newman has done anything at all to deserve this hatred and I am curious as to why the mods have let it go on. 

You mean administrators.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 01:50:48 AM »
I disagree with Rivera's viewpoints...but not enough to demand his banning

I agree with you, he deserves a second chance.  He seems like a true friend who is just paranoid and is watching out for the Jewish people.  To ban such a person would constitute a crime but we should judge him on his future behavior now that he (should) understand our position in regards to newman and other righteous gentiles on the forum.

I've made any number of posts explaining JTF policy. I've made clear & concise posts explaining that JTF has a problem with culture, not race. All of which he chooses to ignore.

I've now started a new thread in the Kahanist Board to explain it in even more detail:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=8913.0

If Rivera continues to accuse the gentile members of this forum of racism and harbouring anti-semitic sentiments for espousing the same views as it's Jewish members, then we'll have no alternative other than to see him as a troll.

Agreed
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 01:56:19 AM »
Geraldo is so angry.  He must be miserable.

Pobre cito.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 01:58:12 AM by Scriabin »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 03:18:03 AM »
I AM GONE FOR 8 DAYS AND THIS IS STILL GOING ON

Rivera you must understand that everything you say can affect JTF on a whole...

when people come here and see what some of the members say about others it is bad for everyone.. we need to stick together if we are to  one day become a mass movement.. this wont be done if we have infighting like this

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 06:31:44 AM »
Thanks for the support folks. You guys NEVER let me down.

Rivera is merely an example of what is going to be a bigger problem in future. I don't buy his 'love' of Jewery routine. I maintain that he is here to drive Jews away from their gentile allies. There will be more like him in the days ahead.

Basically, we're living in the age where prophesy is being fulfilled. There are 50 million evangelical christians in the USA alone. Most of whom are fiercely pro-Jewish! For the first time in 2,000 years the goyim are pro-Jewish...not anti. Plus you've got the growing noachide movement who are pro-Jewish to the point of fanaticism. The goyim are grabbing at the garments of the Jews just as Torah said they would.

This is driving the anti-semites NUTS!!!!

Having failed to convince these gentiles to mistrust Jews, they are now trying to convince Jews to mistrust their only allies. Don't buy it.

Like I said, there will be more of this 'white-anting' going on in future. Be on guard.

Beware them; any Jewish and pro Israeli forum is flooded by nazi-muslims and neo nazis/neo leftist scum; they can be recognised by creating divisions and flaming problems;
Riviera started the thread criticising jews for posting in Shahas; Its like someone trying to be more catholic than pope; That was strange; but I let it go becouse from ortodox mitzvah point he was right; he was only over zelous for a noahide. But now he's calling Newman as nazi pig, and portray any of non jews here as camouflaged anti semites ready to backstab Jews. he's as destructive as secular Israelis on other forums who warned me about JTF as over zelous extremist terrorist racist fanatics "who hates all A-rabs and Blacks" and all other people too. Guess what it turned to be oposite; the only hateful people here turned to be islamic "Jewish" phonies and seculars themselfs. Newman shoud be excused by Rivera; Neman is an example for non jews here, and Rivera is troublemaker.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 10:08:22 AM »
I think its pretty obvious Rivera is a troll. He comes here, attacks gentiles, tries to turn religious against less-religious Jews, tries to dictate to Jews how to practice their religion, etc.

He's an animal and a disgusting nazi troll.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 10:20:49 AM »
I think its pretty obvious Rivera is a troll. He comes here, attacks gentiles, tries to turn religious against less-religious Jews, tries to dictate to Jews how to practice their religion, etc.

He's an animal and a disgusting nazi troll.
I agree near fully, when he came here he tried to make christians to noachides and than he opened a thread the coused a fuse between seculer and religous .
He isn't nazi and newman isn't either, i don't think he meant to harm and the only thing he should do it's to be sorry about what he have say and done, which I ghess came from love/a will to help ("neman is a nazi" isn't part of it) and not meant to harm as I already said .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2007, 01:12:27 PM »
He wants a second chance fine, however one more slandering to anyone on this forum then I will have to ask all other Mods and as well as Admins to do what needs to be done.  If we got someone coming in here and calling good decent people " Nazi Pigs" then this person is a problem and we do not need any distractions.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2007, 01:16:37 PM »
He wants a second chance fine, however one more slandering to anyone on this forum then I will have to ask all other Mods and as well as Admins to do what needs to be done.  If we got someone coming in here and calling good decent people " Nazi Pigs" then this person is a problem and we do not need any distractions.

I don't care what names he calls me. I believe he has an agenda to cause divisions.

He tried to set secular Jews against religious Jews and Jews against gentiles.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2007, 01:22:42 PM »
This twit is continually trying to drive a wedge between Jew and gentile on this forum.

I have noticed your past posts do not exactly show tolerance for certain Christian viewpoints...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2007, 01:23:28 PM »
Well he is on the wrong place to try to seperate people.  We are united and I want to see us united.  Look no one is forcing him to stay if he wants to cause trouble then he is free to take a hike.  If he wants to hang around and be part of a very successfull forum that is growing every single day.   And to be united on the same goal then he's welcome.  But I been carryfully watching him since day 1 he showed up.  
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2007, 01:27:04 PM »
This twit is continually trying to drive a wedge between Jew and gentile on this forum.

I have noticed your past posts do not exactly show tolerance for certain Christian viewpoints...

Yes Nick. That's true. "certain viewpoints" that are destructive to Judaism and contrary to JTF policy, but not christians as a whole and certainly not gentiles.

Have a look at this guys posts since he arrived here. There is a pattern of deliberate, calculated division-causing.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2007, 01:27:22 PM »
I'm convinced that this guy is Geraldo Rivera doing research.

We should let him stay for the simple fact that we've never had a celebrity member before.   :laugh:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2007, 01:29:26 PM »
LOL Geraldo went to dig up for Jimmy Hoffa in NJ a year or so ago and found Al Capones safe he was digging in the wrong spot haha.  :D

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2007, 01:31:04 PM »

Yes Nick. That's true. "certain viewpoints" that are destructive to Judaism and contrary to JTF policy, but not christians as a whole and certainly not gentiles.

Have a look at this guys posts since he arrived here. There is a pattern of deliberate, calculated division-causing.

Rivera sounds like Revava! What a piece of camel [censored]!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2007, 01:32:05 PM »
Geraldo went to dig up for Jimmy Hoffa in NJ a year or so ago and found Al Capones safe.  He was digging in the wrong spot haha.  :D

He's doing a special report:

"Jewish nazis and neo-nazis in cahoots"  ;)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 01:36:24 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2007, 01:46:32 PM »
LOL Gerald went to dig up for Jimmy Hoffa in NJ a year or so ago and found Al Capones safe he was digging in the wrong spot haha.  :D

He's doing a special report:

"Jewish nazis and neo-nazis in cahoots"  ;)

True nazim woud burn his brown ass LOL! He's realy fortunate to among tolerant Kahanist folks.(no sarcasm intended) But seriusly maybe he's from shabak renemmber haw he argued (in 10 pages) that Chaim shoudnot make Aliyah? The Likud shot his foot taking Bibi again instead of  Moshe Feiglin; the Chaim have chance of taking the 80% of Likud
votes.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2007, 01:54:51 PM »
But seriusly maybe he's from shabak renemmber haw he argued (in 10 pages) that Chaim shoudnot make Aliyah?
Thanks for the reminder about that, Ultra.

The picture is starting to get a lot clearer, eh.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2007, 03:43:47 PM »
Rivera its sick of you to insult someone righteous, the way you have done so, especially with the same mouth in which you wrote that beautiful poem about Israel. Learn to respect people who deserve respect and keep your mouth shut when you don't know what you're talking about......oh yeah, please.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2007, 04:51:50 PM »
Thanks for the support folks. You guys NEVER let me down.

Rivera is merely an example of what is going to be a bigger problem in future. I don't buy his 'love' of Jewery routine. I maintain that he is here to drive Jews away from their gentile allies. There will be more like him in the days ahead.

Basically, we're living in the age where prophesy is being fulfilled. There are 50 million evangelical christians in the USA alone. Most of whom are fiercely pro-Jewish! For the first time in 2,000 years the goyim are pro-Jewish...not anti. Plus you've got the growing noachide movement who are pro-Jewish to the point of fanaticism. The goyim are grabbing at the garments of the Jews just as Torah said they would.

This is driving the anti-semites NUTS!!!!

Having failed to convince these gentiles to mistrust Jews, they are now trying to convince Jews to mistrust their only allies. Don't buy it.

Like I said, there will be more of this 'white-anting' going on in future. Be on guard.

Newman, spot on.im here to grab to the corner of a Jew....brilliant response.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2007, 04:55:54 PM »
Rivera, I've had it up to here with your self-righteous blathering as to how just about every non-Jew here is a potential Jew-killer.  If it kills you to leave well enough alone, then you might as well leave this board.

I'm behind you, Newman.
I bet you walk with a kick me sign on your back!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 05:08:00 PM by Rivera »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2007, 05:05:37 PM »
I expected much more reasnoble answere and an apology .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2007, 05:08:02 PM »
Not from a person who calls good people Nazis.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2007, 05:13:14 PM »
Not from a person who calls good people Nazis.
Sarah How do you know he is good? Have you met him?